It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

July 28th, 2009 - Are You Ready?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Yes,

Amsterdam time it would be 2 hours away according to the time sheet.

Peace.

Originally posted by operation mindcrime
I'm a bit slow sometimes, i know!! But if i'm near Amsterdam the time for me to watch should be 00:19 and that's still 2.42hr away, right??

Can't wait...

I'll be postponing my meditation till after midnight!!!!

Peace

[edit on 28/7/2009 by operation mindcrime]

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 03:32 PM
link   
i have to be honest, i'm having a tough day.
its almost "time" for this hour of meditation and joy and i feel like CRAP. what can i do?
i really want to make the most of this day and it seems like everything, especially my own thoughts, are working against that intention!
i try to convince myself to let go of my self-defeating thoughts, for at least today, but it seems harder than normal to fake it til i make it...ya know?
can anyone relate?

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by double_frick
i have to be honest, i'm having a tough day.
its almost "time" for this hour of meditation and joy and i feel like CRAP. what can i do?
i really want to make the most of this day and it seems like everything, especially my own thoughts, are working against that intention!
i try to convince myself to let go of my self-defeating thoughts, for at least today, but it seems harder than normal to fake it til i make it...ya know?
can anyone relate?

Hello Double Frick!

Just relax into that crappy feeling and acknowledge it's existence without giving it any further drama for continuation. Just that is Spirit or Mind. You'll be fine. Only the ego would try to resist something up and to including itself! Relax into the crappiness and it will disapate and your mind will move onto something else. Don't attach and identify with it. Just observe it like any other object in your awareness.

Does this help?

=)Namaste

Erik

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 04:14 PM
link   
S+F

Wanted to bump this and get as many ATSers as possible in on it. Group meditation has scientifically proven effects on our reality. The more the merrier, I have done this before and you can really feel the masses of people all coming together for the earth. We are all ONE...glhf.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by double_frick

I am having a bad day too. I think it will help to remember that this is about something beyond ourselves. If focusing on your own thoughts will bring you down, then focus on the whole world instead. Nothing wrong with self-focus, but if you want to try something else that might help. I have been sad lately, but it has sensitized me. Just go in the spirit of hope and possibilities.

It's almost time to start. I'm feeling better already. I've been remembering to have positive thoughts amidst my somber mood today(something kinda sad happened lately in my life). There was this lady tapping her fingers on my desk, she was really not in a good mood. The very moment I sent out some positivity she stopped tapping those fingers and sort of relaxed her shoulders. Coincedence maybe... well I'm off to get ready for this.

[edit on 28-7-2009 by Novise]

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 04:47 PM
link   
I would hope many people will join in, but if they choose not to that is ok too.

6:19 EST Start time

If you don't have time to meditate and are at work, then write something on a piece of paper and look at it even though you are busy, this will help you connect to the rest of us.

Peace

Originally posted by bringthelight
S+F

Wanted to bump this and get as many ATSers as possible in on it. Group meditation has scientifically proven effects on our reality. The more the merrier, I have done this before and you can really feel the masses of people all coming together for the earth. We are all ONE...glhf.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Will be joining, as I have nothing better to be doing than trying to bring peace into chaos.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Suggestion for those that don't meditate often or even care to.

Find some Bach, Hayden or soothing classical that you like, put it on, sit back and just relax. Let the music calm your mind, then picture positive things happening everywhere around you, to you, and everyone else.

Even incense will help to calm.

What you put out will come back 3 fold, this is just the beginning.

Peace

[edit on 28-7-2009 by Realtruth]

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 05:07 PM
link   
is it 11:11 for uk or 11:19? quickkkk

second line

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Realtruth

Better yet, use this with stereo headphones, you don't even have to download it to use it.

"Bach To The Future"
www.zshare.net...

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 05:14 PM
link   
I will also be doing this in just a few minutes! I have called my mom and she is taking part also! Way to go everybody!

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by redwoodjedi

thank you!
it helped, i'm trying to let go of expectations...so when they are ruined by a bad mood i don't keep perpetuating the frustration.

i remember one thing from the sedona method: "could you let it go? would you let it go? when?"
just hard one those days when its even hard to smile.
tomorrow will be a better day though.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Thank you this that was very moving.

thank you also OmegaPoint for the Bach that was wonderful.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 07:21 PM
link   
At the very end of my mediation, as I was drifting in and out, this came to me, very fleetingly.

"There is a new net."

Which to me, would involve a new order of universal consciousness enveloping the sphere of Earth.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 07:43 PM
link   
I tried my best to take some time during work to focus on this. I did feel energy; a lot of energy, actually. For some reason, even though I knew I was at work, my 'self' decided to go through the procedures of beginning an OBE. :| I wasn't expecting that. For the next two hours after having to tell myself 'no' several times, and seeing light everywhere (despite the fact it was cloudy at the time), I was still in a state of fog, and felt like I was drifting between two realities. How strange. :-s

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Had a great experience with the meditation today. When I was done, i was driving and talking to my gf in the front seat and I felt very light and uplifted. The coolest part was I felt like there was no separation between my body and the universe around me. I literally coulden't tell where my skin ended and the air started.

Thats the best I can do to describe it. It was a truly amazing experience and Im glad a few people on here joined in.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 08:17 AM
link   
Im in the UK and I had worked out from the times in the OP that for me it was 11.19pm, yet at around 10.15pm I felt the energy very strong all around me for at least 15 mins. I closed my eyes and joined in meditation with the energy it was amazing. Now why it seemed to be an hour earlier Im not sure, maybe UK folks got confused with GMT and GMT plus 1 hour..? Who knows but for me what was more important was feeling and being at one with the energy rather than to go with the "right time"

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 04:48 PM
link   
This is a little embarrassing actually, but I started to meditate right at 6:00 est and I felt like I was with others, and others were with me, (which is something I actually don't feel that often) this went on for about 6 minutes. Then I was very tired and I was hoping I could lucid dream during this anyway, so I lay down and meditated on my breath and visualized into sleep. The dream was not much of a success, more of a weak visualization that I could not recall, ideas were in it but didn't really form anything powerful or consistent. I knew I was dreaming in that weak sort of way, but not full blown lucidity that you get after trying to do something, or conciously asking yourself "am I dreaming." Though I did offer my thought, and my conciousness, intent, to the cause before falling asleep. There is really no telling. I woke up though, at 7:20ish, eastern time.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Did anyone have any dreams later? I missed the meditation because I was still at work but felt the energy raise during that time.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Novise
This is a little embarrassing actually, but I started to meditate right at 6:00 est and I felt like I was with others, and others were with me,

There is a new net - that's what I got. It's always been there, but perhaps it got extended, or shifted somehow.

I was praying or meditating on, love, peace and mutuality, with love and mutuality being the central theme.

And the ultimate transformative space, of love and transformation, is acceptance.

Therefore, I think the "new net" is one of mutuality in absolute unconditionally loving acceptance, a love so powerful, that it will ultimately dissolve the egoic mind structure of our present civilization, without any judgement, or resistence, either way.

Loving mutuality, in peace, rendered large, universally, enveloping the Earth from every possible angle, direction, breadth, depth, height, and distance, drawing in, as though by a vast net, with all hands working in love, all sentients - that we may be happy, and free from suffering.

A new understanding, on the part of the universe, as to the true nature of our problem, and the solution to that problem, which is universal love.

A new net.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join