It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cheney taken inside S-4 to view flying saucers & EBE bodies?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 06:26 AM
link   
Dick Chaney>>DickChaney>>Dickchane(r)y>>Dictionary

He knows all the words but leaves out the "r" so people don't know he knows all the words...

They brought him to S-4 because he confronted the elites about how his parents never existed on record and demanded to know how he was born, so they took him to S-4 and showed him the incubation chamber he was artificially created in...remember Jurassic Park, mosquito in amber, extract DNA, link with angry turtle DNA to complete DNA, then egg came out of no where, hatched and instead of a T-Rex...they got the most angry piece of S*** they've ever seen and for some reason in the form of a human without a Dick or a Heart...they named him Dickoless Shady.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 06:28 AM
link   
how do we view the videos - do I have to become his friend....?

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 06:46 AM
link   
For people wanting to know more about S-4 check out this man's site www.boblazar.com...

claims he used to work and has many credible things whether you like to believe or not. the truth is right under our noses , its best place to hide the truth.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 08:34 AM
link   
I wonder ow many posters in here also posted to say how crazy the Obama birth certificate conspiracy is? It reminds me of watching MSNBC and how they go nuts over any mention of the birth certificate. Yet, they had no problems letting this idea that Bush was behind 9/11 continue for years.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by TeslaandLyne

Originally posted by jjkenobi
Very interesting read! I always struggle with this: if it's that top secret why would TPTB let a minion out to tell everyone about it?

Perhaps Cheney is not a minion.
"The" secrets are part of his secrets.
He has a vested interest.
So do not think Cheney will tell everyone.

The elevator guard who is spilling the beans about the facility is the "minion". If they have fingerprint scan, retinal scan, 3 keys, etc etc why bother with a security guard? And then why let him leave and tell everyone about it?

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 08:59 AM
link   
anyone got parts 1-5 to work?

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 12:13 PM
link   
You know as we go back and forth on this...Are they here? Did we contact them? vice versa...yadda yadda..
After all the info over load be it real of fake...I can't even think about a clear picture.

And even if S4 is real, what if we have been visited and when we were the visitors made it clear that they have no intention with "working" with us and made it clear the next time they decided to make a stop it would be for the whole planet. If fact what if they are already here and our government knows and has put all these wacked out security measures in place "patriot act"-project "trail blazer" to try to find/spy on them not us?

Who knows......?
We might want to be careful what we wish for in the form of them coming right out and showing us they are here or are coming back...
I like my life and crappy as I think our government is at lest we aren't in some intergalactic civil war or some crap like that...It could be worse..

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by sunny_2008ny
Here is the W-2 of Derek Hennnesy and this could be of any employee of CIA, we cant assume that since you have a W-2 from CIA, you were working at S-4...

The W-2 is mentioned in the link provided in the OP. The W-2 is obviously fake because Langley is spelled as Langly. I think this guy is fake.

In all fairness, mistakes do happen. A typo doesn't mean the W-2 is fake.

That being said, I have to agree that the guy is fake. Why would a Navy SEAL get his W-2 from the CIA?

[edit on 22-7-2009 by sunny_2008ny]

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Cheney is like the evil emperor from Star Wars, he is behind everything... or so it seems. I would never trust Cheney.

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 12:05 AM
link   
I have a good idea.

We should all go there.

I mean, how many of us are there?

And what are they gonna do?

They can't kill all of us, and if they do then that'll be... well, each of us has to know at LEAST 10 people who'd notice we went missing...

We could march on them!

Or we could put our brains together, invent some kind of... shield or cloak or even just a really fast moving transport and force or sneak our way in.

I mean, come on, the worst we can do is die, and we're all going to die eventually anyways.

As for Cheney going to S-4, most government officials aren't allowed in, not even the President. He's merely a figure head. A way to communicate with the mass public and a face for everyone to think about when they think about the government.

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by DoomsdayRex

Originally posted by sunny_2008ny
Here is the W-2 of Derek Hennnesy and this could be of any employee of CIA, we cant assume that since you have a W-2 from CIA, you were working at S-4...

The W-2 is mentioned in the link provided in the OP. The W-2 is obviously fake because Langley is spelled as Langly. I think this guy is fake.

In all fairness, mistakes do happen. A typo doesn't mean the W-2 is fake.

That being said, I have to agree that the guy is fake. Why would a Navy SEAL get his W-2 from the CIA?

The CIA wouldn't make a mistake in spelling. In fact, isn't it all like pre-done and they just fill in the blanks?

Virginia is spelt wrong, too, and two mistakes don't happen usually.

[edit on 8-8-2009 by Titus7]

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 03:52 PM
link   
I would say Cheney is an insider and knows pretty much 50% of what is going on with black ops and ETs - this is just stemming from personal opinion.

It is awesome to hear stories like this - it perks up my interest level - but unfortunatly its just another story.

We need proof folks, hard facts. It seems weird, but after all this time - the government still ups the disinfo campaign - even after astronauts are heard stating "we are still observing the alien spaceship." and all the other instances.

We need something that "they" can not deny...
unfortunately they will anyway.

Cheney reminds me of the smoking man from the ex-files... nah, the smoking man (cancer man) had more of a heart.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 12:54 PM
link   
The firt two volumes were very interesting! They are just starting to upload volume three on youtube...So far they've only uploaded the first two of 17 parts.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 01:08 PM
link   
I was abducted by a group of humans working together but obviously from different camps.
Cheney has a horrible job.Other races of humans have the same political problems we do because they do have emotions,there are competing factions here on earth and America has had to make a choice.

The bodies are held along with the craft in military installations because the US government isnt willing to share tech with other countries,and the little grey humans want to be fair to everyone and spread the tech around.

The Americans are smart on one hand because they see the tactical disadvantage of a global governing body.It is easier to defeat than several "cells"or countries working together.I happen to agree.

On the other hand,a democratic global group of countries,would be functional,but this would require disclosure and if America discloses all the lies they have told they automaticlly lose their leadership position.America is waiting for other countries to disclose then they plan to come out of the smoke as a leader not a conspirator.TO LATE USA.

I am just a regular person and I have been on ships and to the moon,so what??

Who cares if Cheny saw the craft and the bodies,WHAT WILL YOU DO NOW THAT YOU KNOW,WILL YOU FORCE YOUR LOCAL POLITICIAN TO PUSH FOR DISCLOSURE?No you wont ,this is my point,we KNOW there are craft and bodies,so what??

WHAT ARE YOU THE AVERAGE PERSON WILLING TO DO ABOUT THE FACT YOU NOW KNOW WHAT IS HAPPENING.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 06:04 PM
link   
I believe Cheney is definitely in the know. And being that this story was from 1991 before he was anyone of major interest to most civilians, makes this story all the more believable in my opinion.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Well then, I knew he was working inside the circle. It's now especially good Cheney was doing the s4 thing while Burisch was explaining the second concealment of j-Rod's chamber under level 2, s4 a51 b-secondary clean room, which amplified the Iraqi missing article prism "v" under the ground floor. All to tran ark over and save the flooding principle of human futures south of the 49 par.

lol -- something along those lines.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join