It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rumor has it obama mom is age 66..i checked it's a fact. and her social security number leaked on

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Witness2008

You are a racist and I for one think you should seek some therapy or medicine.If you can do no better than to insult people,how can we take your argument seriously? edit;you know no one ever accuses anyone who likes obama of racism which actually makes more sense,he has done nothing but lie and say America has a lot to be sorry for,the only reason anyone could like him is because they love black people or are sexually attracted to him

[edit on 21-7-2009 by genius/idoit]

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by genius/idoit

First things first genius/idiot (interesting member name) I was not making an argument...it was simply a summation through my personal observations of certain attitudes towards Obama which can only be expressed through arguments over birth certificates or how he pitches a ball.

As far as liking black people...why not...I like them as much as the next guy, unless of course they put their foot in their mouth with out thinking.

Being sexually attracted to the guy...now that is another matter. I find tall, sleek, brainy men with plenty of bravado very sensuous regardless of their skin tone.

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Witness2008

And your bad feeling is....? You are asking members to explain this. O.K I will. One thing comes to mind. He's black and in a white mans seat and some folks can not wrap their minds around such a conspiracy.
Why would you call it a conspiracy that we have a black pres.?And as for not being argumentative,well when your assertion that the only reason some of us don't care for obama is because he's black and were racist's,I find that argumentative and without merit.

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by genius/idoit

Just as I said above it is not an argument but my personal observations. My use of the word "conspiracy" has everything to do with the type of folks that continually bring up the issues of birth certificates and the mans relatives.... (all of which I believe are scrapping the bottom of the political barrel) conspiratorial thinking in my opinion.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join