It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rumor has it obama mom is age 66..i checked it's a fact. and her social security number leaked on

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 11:48 AM
link   
www.freerepublic.com...
i changed social so people dont say im doing illegal stuff here.
click link above or below in the legal document /lawsuit labeled..
Strunk v. US Dept. of State and Homeland Security - Amended Verified Complaint and Petition in Re Fo
thank you.

ACTIVE social security check on Stanley Ann Dunham Her SSN is 111-11-1111 from Ancestry.com
A search at intelius.com using that SS# returns 2 addresses in Honolulu, HI and one address for NY,New York. '
Stanley Ann's age for this record is shown to be age 66.
Doing a Whitepages.com search yields the following results:
Stanley A. Dunham 320 E. 43rd St. NY, NY 10017 Telephone Number 212-573-5000 Job Title: Part of the Gender Equality Program Co Ford Foundation

drorly.blogspot.com...

am trying to solve the mystery of this social security number.
I received information from a private investigator that the social security number 535-40-8522 was entered together with the name of Phyllis Albriktsen into the Lexis-Nexus and Choice Point database, that is owned by Cisco.

I was told that Cisco was purchased by a Chinese company (I don't have the name).
I called Ms. Phyllis Albriktsen at 000-000-000, she said that it is not her ss number, she didn't know who did it.

"mystery music please"Do Do Do....
Why would it be registered to the lady he called?
back to first link please...

www.freerepublic.com...

An alias for Stanley Ann Dunham was found as a “relative/associate” of Madelyn L. Dunham, Honolulu, HI: “Kelly A. Dunham.” - Dunhams had only one daughter, Stanley Ann. Therefore, Kelly Ann, who does not seem to have any other history, is likely an alias for Stanley Ann.
An alias search for Stanley Ann at recordsarea.com shows the following information:
* Kelly A. Dunham, associate/relative of Madelyn L. Dunham, Honolulu, HI; * Kelly A. Shippleck (Kelly A. Dunham), Phoenix, AZ [is this a third marriage or an alias for real estate/money laundering?].
* Sandra Dunham (Sandra Lee Dunham), OH, FL * Susan N. Dunham, HI, CA. Ste (Stephen) Dunham, Honolulu, HI (Stanley Ann chooses another male name?) * Stephen O. Dunham, Honolulu, HI * Scott A. Dunham, (Stanley Ann chooses a second male name?), HI, WA, OR, TN, VA, IN.

Do Do DO..she has more alias's then James bond.

So folk's i got no idea what's going on here but this is very very peculiar.

Read this last one if ya have any doubt's to there claim's in FULL!!!
www.scribd.com...
It show's you lawsuit's filed on it..

Anyone care to explain to me in laymen term's why her social number is still active?
and say's she is age 66 and living at the address?

and all the other alias's?

Folk's i got a bad bad feeling on this one...
BTW don't shoot the messenger.

Yes i understand there are alot of Birther threads atm...
But this one is showing why birther's are so skeptic of it all.
way way to many alias's.
and i can't blame them.
it sure look's fishy.

[edit on 21-7-2009 by TheAmused]

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Umm... is there a point to how old Obama's mom is? Mine's 60.

And, how to you get off posting an other's SSN? That's rather illegal, don't you think?

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Your SS becomes inactive at 65??!? Really?

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 11:55 AM
link   
ssdi.rootsweb.ancestry.com...
TANLEY A DUNHAM birth death
29 Nov 1942 07 Nov 1995 96826 (Honolulu, Honolulu, HI)

death 1995?
she died in 1995?
i thought she died 1 day before election day?
or am i in a time warp?

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Soothsayer
Umm... is there a point to how old Obama's mom is? Mine's 60.

And, how to you get off posting an other's SSN? That's rather illegal, don't you think?

i posted lawsuit's..filled in united state's court's..check the scribe link.

the social was in those legal lawsuit's.
If it's illegal how come those legal documents show it?

and i am just telling you what i found...
if it's illegal i got no idea im just showing you what i found on other site's using GOOGLE.
me you or any kid could have found it.

search ya self legal documentation.
Strunk v. US Dept. of State and Homeland Security - Amended Verified Complaint and Petition in Re Fo
the number is in there.

But i will remove the social number from my post...just click link for it.if ya want to do it ya self.

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by TheAmused

And your bad feeling is....?

You are asking members to explain this. O.K I will.
One thing comes to mind. He's black and in a white mans seat and some folks can not wrap their minds around such a conspiracy.

[edit on 21-7-2009 by Witness2008]

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 12:04 PM
link   

This may be the evidence that Orly Taitz is talking about. It seems Obama has a Social Security number from the State of Conn. and has never lived here and the man that does is like 67 years old. She also says as many as 60 differing numbers pop up as used by a certain Barrack Husein Obama in the last 30 years! I sure hope someone somewhere clears this whole mess up soon. The natives are getting restless!

Zindo

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 12:08 PM
link   

No problem here... it's just that I would think the posting of SSNs would have been one of those areas that is frowned upon. Was just looking out for you; thanks for altering them.

Granted, the numbers may be on the links, but it was probably one of those situations where it would have been better for others to find them themselves, you know?

Anyway, carry on!

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Guy's don't flame me please...

I am just a messenger.
I saw the legal document/lawsuit .
and it had her social in it.
i typed the number in the google search box....and got hit's...
Some of those are intense research into it.

so i posted the info..along with all of her alias's.

But i see no reason why one woman would have 10 or 15 alias's can you?

i assume the research is correct via the lawsuit's...
i have not checked personally.

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZindoDoone

This may be the evidence that Orly Taitz is talking about. It seems Obama has a Social Security number from the State of Conn. and has never lived here and the man that does is like 67 years old. She also says as many as 60 differing numbers pop up as used by a certain Barrack Husein Obama in the last 30 years! I sure hope someone somewhere clears this whole mess up soon. The natives are getting restless!

Zindo

Well the lawsuit paper's name that Orly Taitz ..then give's the social he used...

So yes read it very close. here is the link again in case it was to hard to find in my long post.
www.scribd.com...

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by ZindoDoone

She also says as many as 60 differing numbers pop up as used by a certain Barrack Husein Obama in the last 30 years! I sure hope someone somewhere clears this whole mess up soon. The natives are getting restless!

This is all very suspicious, and I am yet undecided on the issue, but I thought I would offer an explanation for this point.

Barrack Hussein Obama is a very common assumed Muslim name. With the Nation of Islam so active in the black community, it does not surprise me that hundreds or thousands of people with this name would show up!

Otherwise, the info from the OP is very interesting. It is just so clear that something about Obama is not right. He was a Freshman Senator when his name came up as a frontrunner! He didn't have any significant legislation pending, or any controversial attachment to anything! He is from the most corrupt state and city in the U.S., yet he stayed squeeky clean and managed to not make enemies among the corrupt ones?

I keeping my mind open, because there is just no way that we have the whole story yet!

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Well first of all are you sure you got the right one?

I have a Russian name is all I'll say and turns out there is at least 3 people with my name residing in the US alone, more over sea's.

The problem ends up being for me there has been issues with me and one other person whose names, financial data and credit scores become mixed up.

For example he owns a house and I never have. But an oopsy on their part gave the house to me under my SSN.

Legally I can go and kick the guy out of his house because the house is on my legal records. Makes for a pain in the but at times in the past when I needed say a car loan and they tell me I can't afford it with my mortgage.

So the system is very messed up in the sense even though they initially had his SSN they just went by the name assuming it's a one of a kind name when in fact it's a 3 of a kind name and no one bothered to cross check the SSN's.

Just saying you could have the wrong SSN all together or not, but worth checking into to be honest.

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 12:18 PM
link   

That was Obama's grandma that died a week or so before the election. As far as I know, his mom died a while ago.

As for the OP, why couldn't it be that there just so happens to be another woman named Stanley A Dunham? That little bit that Obama using a Social Security Number from Connecticut is kinda interesting.

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Defending the topic here...

I have yet to read the links, but do plan on it. I just want to state an experience of mine with multiple SSNs.

My ex-wife had three.

How?

I know that at one point she had a legal name change, and as such, had documents or licenses replaced with that name... she just kept all of her old stuff. I don't think the old SSN was valid anymore, although she did maintain the documentation before the name change. Don't know about the third one; I know she was adopted, but I don't think that would have anything to do with it, right?

With Obama's mom being a missionary or whatever, and going from one place to the next, perhaps she was running or hiding from something / someone. Would explain the use of aliases.

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Well it would not be the first time a law firm has used a red herring to force the court to make the respondents cough up the real evidence in a trail! The only thing I care about is the truth and if that truth is he is a natural citizen then so be it. I then know how to concentrate my energies in other areas to work for his demise as President in another manner!

Zindo

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by The Soothsayer

I know that at one point she had a legal name change, and as such, had documents or licenses replaced with that name... she just kept all of her old stuff. I don't think the old SSN was valid anymore, although she did maintain the documentation before the name change. Don't know about the third one; I know she was adopted, but I don't think that would have anything to do with it, right?

Um, one's Social Security Number doesn't change when they get change their name. Each person is given one Social. When you change your name, they add your new name as the name for that Social Security Number. The reason your number doesn't change is because it tells where you were born and things of that nature.

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Ahh, but she had them... and that's the reason I was given. Could be I was misled (after all, she's my ex for a reason). I'm not claiming any factual knowledge about this, just what I know. Was even brought up in court for my divorce, to be sure that the right number was used on the papers.

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 12:33 PM
link   

His grandma died the day before the election.

To the OP, I had so many aliases on my credit the first time I pulled it that I about flipped. I literally had over 30 aliases. It took MANY letters to the credit bureaus to get them removed. Up until that point I never worried about my credit. They had aliases for me when I took the last name of one of my mothers husbands for a while while in school though it wasn't legally changed.

So that is kind of a moot argument for a funny conspiracy. I understand that you are trying to get to the bottom of the intrigue that surrounds this man. However, I think you are grasping at straws.

And yes, some of my aliases were so far off that I can only wonder how they even got them as mine. Oh yeah, my wife had the same. Well, only about 12 aliases but still quite a few. For example, let's say her name was Stacy. She had that alias then Tacy and Tsacy and Sacy and one even Steven (male name). Well, not really Steven but her name isn't Stacy either. Just giving you some examples of what we had to go through to get them removed.

If his mom never worried about it then they would have stayed on her record.

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 12:34 PM
link   
um what's the big deal on her age?? Also ancestry.com isn't always accurate, I'm on there at an address I've never lived at. Many of those sites can be innacurate.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 12:49 PM
link   
I'm a member of ancestry.com. It is impossible to find living people.

The social security database is there so no one can steal the deceased number. It's only made public after the person is dead.

The next census wont come out for a couple years of those born in the 1940's, they like to wait until they all croak first.

It is weird that a social security number would be all 1's. That is some sort of cover-up.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join