It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is there a connection?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 11:15 AM
link   
CERN, LHC, 2012... all the stories oh how there is a flying object(planet) coming our way and there is no way of escape.

Is it possible that the reason the world is throwing so much money(most in history for a science project) to actually DO artificially create black holes. I know there were lawsuits regarding this etc etc. But what if it is really being done and it IS actually being developed to save us from dangers.

Let's take for example, there is this planet NIBIRU that the govs. and higher institutions know about, and they are investing all this money to create a project where they will artificially form a black hole to "suck-up" the planet. This is extremely far-fetched so take it as an IDEA not a fact or rumor. Kind of like the event in the Star Trek the movie.

The reason I came up with this thought is, I connected the events of the beginning of the project with the knowledge of the dangers in 2012, yes they have been written in prophecies etc etc, but they were not discovered as real threats by scientists of our modern age until recently. And on top of that why all the money invested in such a project (we are not talking about money spent on NASA project but like the world would end tomorrow and it's something we have to figure out A.S.A.P.).

Anyway I hope the guys at CERN have success and find out what they are looking for whether it is to find out how the universe was created or to save the planet from serious threat.

The reason for this post is to share an idea of what the whole concept may be.

EDIT: Added image.

[edit on 21-7-2009 by Quantumus]

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Quantumus

Maybe everything is staged, and they are trying to synchronize everything so that it looks more believable, but delivers a one-two knock out punch at the same time.

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 12:35 PM
link   
I don't know what their agenda is, but all that money and time spent so far can't surely be to test the "God Particle" Theory!??? MMMMMM!

I think the governments behind the large amounts of funding that have been thrown into this have a plan. What that plan is, I do not know, but I don't think it has anything to do with benefiting the masses.

I can think of many other ways in which that money could have gone to far better use.

And what about all the "problems" they have had since they started it up?
I wonder if that was related to the fierce opposition they faced. Or was it something more sinster. Was it a ploy to deflect public attention away from their experiments?

If we were really paranoid, we could suggest that it was the LHC that caused the recent impact spot on Jupiter. LOL

Who knows, but it's interesting to see a thread about it. Worth keeping an eye on! S&F

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 01:06 PM
link   
(1) My opinion,my opinion, my opinion

LHC 'may' start up again this Sept www.newscientist.com...

NASA due to 'crash probe into the moon' in October
www.examiner.com... trial-civilizations

The eclipse tomorrow(for me its tomorrow).....ooooooh spooky

that dam in China collapsing....www.abovetopsecret.com... causing the 'world to wobble'
Obama falls over (the effects of pig flu as well as the world wobbling) and accidentally 'pushes the button'...

The scientists loop us back to when LHC was switched on. And no one knows any different...

well some ppl claim de ja vu, no one listens...lol

(OBVIOUSLY WE WILL LOOP BACK TO SEPTEMBER AFTER THE OCTOBER 'MOON BOMBING')

[edit on 21-7-2009 by slinkey10]

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 01:45 PM
link   
This is a great post. Ive been wondering the same thing about the huge amounts of money being spent in recent months and years. Isn't it interesting how we are facing multiple threats to our economy, even the pandemic threat with the H1N1 virus all hitting us at the same time...and now the governments of the world are spending trillions to "combat" these threats yet with the lax controls on what they are spending it would be easier than one may think to be spending that money on other things besides economic programs or swine flu programs and the public not be aware of what is actually going on.

What if they are really spending it on these "black" or "secret" projects with all this capital they never had before? We are told these trillions are going to fix the economy, fight terror, and protect us from the swine flu outbreak, but what if the majority of those funds are being used to build ships, develop technologies all to deal with the 2012 threat?

Interesting to think about.

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 03:30 PM
link   

How much does the LHC cost and who pays?

The direct total LHC project cost is £2.6bn, made up of:

* the collider (£2.1bn)
* the detectors (£575m).

The total cost is shared mainly by CERN's 20 Member States, with significant contributions from the six observer nations.

UK’s direct contribution to the LHC is £34m per year, or less than the cost of a pint of beer per adult in the UK per year: The UK pays £70m per year as our annual subscription to CERN.

The LHC project involves 111 nations in designing, building and testing equipment and software, participating in experiments and analysing data. The degree of involvement varies between countries, with some able to contribute more financial and human resource than others.

This is from the LHC UK website. And the numbers are already getting bigger.

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 04:10 PM
link   
I suppose the costs are nothing in comparison to what the banking system and banksters have cost us. LOL.

Now, if this LHC thing could be tweaked to run our banking system and replace our Government, and maybe find a defence against Flu Pandemics, then I would say it was well worth the cost. Otherwise, I still don't get it. What is it really for?

top topics

join