It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

we are looking in the wrong place for et's.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:
CX

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 07:37 AM
link   
Maybe we are looking in the wrong place because we always look up, and not down.

I know it won't be classed as "alien" as it's still on our planet, but i reckon that one day we'll make a startling discovery in the depths of the seas.

If aliens came to earth, if they have lived in space where there is no air, where on earth is there also no air? The seas.

Unless i'm missing something in the makeup of water that would make it impossible for alien life to survive there?

I'm sure i'll be corrected in a few short posts lol, this is just a passing thought as i make a fish pie.

CX.

[edit on 22/7/09 by CX]

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 08:18 AM
link   
reply to post by AlienCarnage

Nice info .. But my point is the size of an atom is based on our size compared to planet earth ... thats our atom as thats the smallest we know .. but on another planet 19827364556n bigger then our own where we would appear as an atom to them unseen ... Its all to do with size and i have no proof just speculating or as mainstream call it a theory

atoms measuring four-billionths of an inch across, i want smaller by another 4 billionths of an inch
(the smallest atom scientists can see is lithium) and on some basic level, atoms and all subatomic things are invisible. ( www.thebigview.com... )

so untill we can see even smaller then ever before i guess we will never know ^^

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 08:28 AM
link   
London, May 23 (ANI): Scientists have found microbes in a 111-million-year-old rock buried 1.6 kilometres below the sea floor, a discovery that marks the deepest living cells ever to be found beneath the sea floor.

( www.thaindian.com... ) so yes u could be right but i want smaller

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by TaintedJustice

There you have it, Time is another factor that I don't hear many discuss. Besides that vastness of space, multiple dimensions, and scale...Time: What is the liklihood that an advanced civilizaiton, capable of interplanetary travel would exist in the same time-frame that civilized man has? And locate AND reach us within that same frame? We've been here, what, all of 10,000 years? That's a very very small sliver of time to catch us in, ain't it?

Unless they have time-travel capabilities...OR...

wait for it...

We are their creation.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join