It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

aura color

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2004 @ 01:37 AM
link   
I was researching how to read auras and it said that different colors mean different things for different people. like if someone was sick i might see his or her aura as green, because i thought green as a sick color, but someone else might see it as brown because they think of brown as a sick color. Is this true or do certain colors have definate meaning?

posted on May, 9 2004 @ 06:34 AM
link   
Aura colors mean different things yes.

for example:

Green

Nature's GROWTH color. I always think of growth when I think of green. It's the color of renewal, the color of healing. Many healers (doctors, psychiatrists, etc) have green in their auras. Most people with this color in their aura also have a balancing and calming effect on others. They are generally well balanced themselves, strong, straightforward and protective. They are generally concerned about the well being of everyone. The heart is the focus. The shades of bright green, almost a seafoam, that blends into an electric blue tend to be seen in those who have healing ability, healers who generally work with energy. I've also seen green in areas where people are healing from something, this can be on an emotional, physical or mental level.The muddier shades of green can indicate untrustworthiness, jealousy, and possessiveness.

For more info go to Aura Colors

posted on May, 9 2004 @ 06:40 PM
link   
thank you

[Edited on 5/11/2004 by panchovilla]

posted on May, 9 2004 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by panchovilla

what do yall think, those of you who are well versed in this, of the interpretation of the red and can they keep making photos come out the way they want by tweaking the colors. althought it was just a poloraid type picture.

I don't know what they would stand to gain in doing this, Pancho. So I seriously doubt any truly spiritually minded person would do so.

I think Sapphire has pretty much nailed it for you (good post Woman !). I would check out her link and educate yourself further if you're majorly interested in learning about Auras.

The only thing I want to add is to ask you if you are into Stephen King ? He has an excellent book that is fiction of course, but he always does his research I'm sure (every great author does). It's called "Insomnia" and it's just a KILLER book. And it heavily relies upon the subject of auras. I definitely recommend it as a compliment shall we say, to your learnings.

[Edited on 9-5-2004 by KayEm]

posted on May, 9 2004 @ 07:22 PM
link   
How do you see aura's, is it a sorta natural thing or can one train their sense to see it as it were?

posted on May, 9 2004 @ 07:49 PM
link   
ever changin'

envious of blue

as red turns to white
and

back mutha....

to the red again

[Edited on 5/11/2004 by panchovilla]

posted on May, 9 2004 @ 07:52 PM
link   
I'm kinda new to this aura stuff but, what does an aura tell? the mood your in or something?

posted on May, 9 2004 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Pancho,

Red doesn't have to be negative. For an extremely passionate person it would seem to me that they would definitely have a high percentage of red tones in their aura.

Stuey,

Your aura is the nearly invisible coloured light which surrounds your physical body. It indicates basically your emotional state and your physical health and probably (as I mentioned above) your basic personality as well.

posted on May, 9 2004 @ 08:47 PM
link   
aura's are pretty much the energies that are radiate out. it's sort like standing next to a person that is mad or sad, and knowing that they person is feeling that way without talking to them. it's because you're able to feel their energy.

posted on May, 9 2004 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by IKnowNothing
aura's are pretty much the energies that are radiate out. it's sort like standing next to a person that is mad or sad, and knowing that they person is feeling that way without talking to them. it's because you're able to feel their energy.

I get ya now... i wouldnt mind being able to see them save me having to ask mates what mood their in lol

posted on May, 11 2004 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Stuey asked how you see an aura. Well, how do you see one? I'd like to know what colors mine is.

posted on May, 11 2004 @ 11:04 AM
link   
I have no aura

Wonder why

posted on May, 11 2004 @ 11:18 AM
link   
If you dont know it yet

I know in Paris a photography studio specialized in the Aura Photos. I dont know how they do but I know that the cost of a pix of you and your aura is about 75�.

I've found this site in english about taking pix of the aura : www.aura.tv...

The aura spectrum and colors are depending on your Karma evolution, and also your physic and psychic health. And also your good or bad actions.

For example, people with an aura yellow are spiritual.
The last step of karmic evolution aura color is white.

You should read the aura's secrets, by Lobsang RAMPA. It's really interesting.

www.dropbears.com...

[Edited on 11-5-2004 by Nans DESMICHELS]

posted on May, 11 2004 @ 11:26 AM
link   
hmm....i just wonder how people see them, apart from the machines; i'm sure i read some where that someone could actually see them and intrepret them.....but then again how can you tell if there're telling the truth..... hmmm...

posted on May, 11 2004 @ 12:57 PM
link   
I have been seeing auras for years, but the colors are a bit different for me than a lot of people, I mostly see glows that get brighter or darker depending on peoples moods and what you say to them, I did however, create a small webpage on my site a looooong time ago that has some simple exercises that very quickly will get you results for seeing auras. At least its part of how I learned to tune into them a bit better, I will say however that I think that seeing auras are a natural ability, and you do it all the time without realizing it. Its all energy interactions between people. Even if you are not aware that it is going on around you, it still is. I dunno what the colors mean, there is a great book called Hands of light by Barbara Ann Brennon that explains in detail what colors are and what they mean, but my own opinion is that whatever you feel when you see them, is most likely what it means. Anyways my aura exercises are at www.geocities.com... for those who were asking ways to see them, I hope that helps a bit. Real simple easy stuff, great for beginners

As to how do you know if someone is telling the truth or not, depends on what they say. If they can point out things to you that you already knew, but they didnt, that would be a good indicator...lol Something like, hey buddy, looks like you injured your left shoulder and its healing still. Physical trama shows up in auras, I see them as green streaks. To me green is a healing color for physical trama, but I have only seen that a couple of times. But then, there are a lot of shades of green too, I think if you get the feeling that something means something when it comes to auras, then, most likely thats the meaning, and the only way to verify it is to check with the person. But how do you do that? You cant just walk up to a stranger and ask them about something you see. LOL Well you could I guess but I just cant see walking up to someone and saying I saw something in thier aura and would they mind verifying it for me? lol Just my 2 cents, and I am no great aura gazer, is just something I see once and a while. Pops out at times of stress, which makes me wonder if its not some sort of human sense mainly there for personal protection. I believe that a lot of the time when you meet someone you dont like right away, its because thier aura has something troubling in it.

posted on May, 11 2004 @ 01:09 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Boolean Search is your friend.

There are many threads about auras and seeing colors here on ATS.

posted on May, 11 2004 @ 03:57 PM
link   
The first one have a little bit than one year...

posted on May, 11 2004 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nans DESMICHELS
The first one have a little bit than one year...

And your point is what exactly?

I tried to point out the ATS search feature and lead the path toward other threads, which may help enlighten people and further the subject. Your comment seems to be...well, a comment....

posted on Apr, 12 2008 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Sapphire

I've never been able to see my aura, but today I was at a friends house and he said I had a huge aura... He said I had a powerful one... I asked if he could see any colors and he said yes... He said it's red with lots of silver and he made a hand motion like the silver was shooting out of the red or something...

Is this good?

UPDATE! I called my friend and asked him again to explain what he saw in more detail... There was no red, he said it went from silver to clear and then back to silver and kept pulsating... So silver and crystal are the colors...

[edit on 12-4-2008 by ElectricUncleSam]

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 01:38 AM
link   
I find aura colors to be more of a general guide. i tend to see a couple of auras a little differently than most so i think its based somewhat on perception as well

new topics

top topics

join