It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

5 Websites - FREE Solar Eclipse LIVE Streaming - starts 8 hours from Now!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Oh well thanks bbc for showing us the usual parliament crap at 3 in the morning when the longest eclipse of the century is on mmm Dick heads

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Skynews was also crapola aswell, long live internet streams!!

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 09:08 PM
link   
www.justin.tv...

Is working great for me no commercials.

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 09:10 PM
link   
The JustinTV link is moving around the world live..

Amateur camera people but watchable..

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 09:15 PM
link   
It's Over...

Wow...I'm very Lucky I logged on right at the perfect time..

God is Great.....

Long live freedom & self preservation.....

What a wonderful sight to see...

THANK YOU FOR THE LINKS PEOPLE!!

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

what a coincidence for this burst from space and the eclipse occurring at pretty much exactly the same time... i'm sure you will have an explanation...

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 09:39 PM
link   
so is there anything else thats going on besides the eclipse??? strange weather or anything?

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by soldier8828

Well, I can say for certain that there haven't been any major earthquakes and a certain thing didn't collapse, killing millions of people, but don't worry. There will be another (or rather, two or three more) doomsday thread by the end of the month. After all, that's what everybody seems to be liking nowadays.

That aside, I look forward to seeing a clear video of this pop up on YouTube or elsewhere soon.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 12:13 AM
link   
reply to post by soldier8828

I did happen to notice a fairly active auroral oval on the POES site...

Wether or not there is a connection...well - you decide

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/57b2e0ae7304.gif[/atsimg]

[edit on 7/22/2009 by The Cloud Taster]

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Has anyone out there noticed the huge amount of magnetosphere activity visually (as per previous post)? I am on the road in southern Manitoba (near Neepawa) right now and just looked outside and the Aurora Borealis is extremely active and quite bright from about 12 midnight onward. Doesn't this kind of activity sometimes indicate that a plate shift (earthquake) is potentially imminent? Also, my cell phones went almost dead here and the satellite TV signal keeps dying off, weird stuff....

[edit on 22-7-2009 by bobs_uruncle]

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 12:33 AM
link   
I was going to check myself - near Lake Ontario - but it's been cloudy all night. So infrequent to see an auroral show here too - disappointing.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 01:30 AM
link   
none of those links work ,did i miss it or somethin?

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 05:38 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 06:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by soldier8828
so is there anything else thats going on besides the eclipse??? strange weather or anything?

A comet slipped by and struck Jupiter. I think that is noteworthy (especially if there are any more following it). I think only one amateur astronomer in Australia noticed it happening.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 09:08 AM
link   
It was a strange Auroral pattern, at times you could see the drap effect with well defined magnetic lines, it was quite bright. Other times, almost the entire sky became light silhouetting small clouds like holes in the pattern. Looking vertically from my position, the lines bent and twisted to east and west. The strangest effect I saw to the north looked like a twenty toothed "comb". I wish I could have taken pictures or video but I only had the digital cameras with me. I have noticed today that the cell phones are working much better and the satellite TV signal isn't getting lost as often. The effects were probably due to the scattering of solar emission pattern while the moon was sitting in front of the earth, but it was still really weird (animal noise dropped to zero), I've never seen some of those patterns before, especially the "comb."

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Opening eyes slowly.........pinches self.

Hey I'm still here, it wasn't the end of the world. Mercy sakes.

Shucks, with all the maps and charts and such, I thought this was "the one" and I would finally realize my 'special purpose.'

Dang, now I gotta take back all those nasty things I said to my spousal unit and beg her to let me move back in.

[edit on 22-7-2009 by kinda kurious]

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 09:23 AM
link   
The current Solar Eclipse astrologically:

www.astro.com...

Get ready for drama! A total eclipse of the Sun will occur in the sign of Cancer on July 21-22. Although this eclipse will only be visible in northern India, eastern Nepal, northern Bangladesh, Bhutan, the northern tip of Myanmar, central China and the Pacific Ocean, this is the longest total solar eclipse that will occur in the twenty-first century. This total eclipse will last for up to 6 minutes and 39 seconds; will not be surpassed in duration again until June 13, 2132!

A Solar eclipse occurs when the Moon is exactly between the Sun and the Earth, blocking the solar rays from reaching us. From ancient times to the modern-day world, solar eclipses have heralded spectacular events and drama! This eclipse occurs in the last degree of Cancer -- and brings all the Cancerian energies of home, family, nurturing, caring, maternal instincts, emotions and sensitivity into focus.

Eclipses always occur in pairs. While a lunar eclipse brings the past into the present to see what works, a solar eclipse brings the future to present and triggers new potentials. Since Cancer rules family, home and vocation these areas will take center stage during this eclipse.

What does the eclipse mean for you? Since this eclipse occurs in the sign of Cancer, its impact will feel different depending on which House Cancer is positioned in your birth chart. Where the eclipse falls in the chart is significant, as the energies expressed by its house placement will show the areas of life that are affected by the new beginning that is implied.

If your Sun sign or Ascendant is Cancer, almost every part of your life will be affected. If Cancer is in your First or Seventh House, you will focus on yourself, your marriage or your relationship. If it is situated in the Second or Eight House, your earnings or joint finances will be impacted. If it is the Third or Ninth House, travel or educational pursuits are highlighted. In the Fourth or Tenth House, home and career will be front and center. Eclipses in the Fifth or Eleventh House put the spotlight on self-expression, children, groups and organizations. Finally, eclipses in the Sixth or Twelfth House put the focus on health, work and service. Wisdom holds that events that are triggered by an eclipse usually take six months to unfold, so you can expect this process of change to continue. The opportunity to break old patterns will present themselves as you make changes.

Events usually may take around Six months to manifest.
Concerns Homes and families.
Cancer (eclipse sign) = A sign of the water.

I WOULD PAY VERY CLOSE ATTENTION AT WHERE FAMILIES AND HOMES MIGHT BE AFFECTED BY WATER, AT LEAST NEAR THE SUN ECLIPSEs PATH from November 2009 to March 2010. Winter period, lots of RAIN...maybe unexpected levels of rain in certain areas.

[edit on 23-7-2009 by spacebot]

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by spacebot

Events usually may take around Six months to manifest.

Oh, I see. If there is a large earthquake or flood in the next six months, it was caused by the eclipse? That's a pretty broad time frame for cause and effect.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join