It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Moon Orbit Is Wrong! Rises Flat @ 120 Degrees & 52 Mn.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2004 @ 01:31 AM
link   
MOON ORBIT IS WRONG! RISES FLAT @ 120 DEGREES & 52 MN.

Posted By: Via_Email
Date: Saturday, 8 May 2004, 6:06 p.m.

In Response To: STEVE QUAYLE: WARNING (Via_Email)

From Rumor Mill News Reading Room:

MOON ORBIT IS WRONG! RISES FLAT @ 120 DEGREES & 52 MN.

www.rumormillnews.com...

Posted By: CliffMickelson
Date: Saturday, 8 May 2004, 1:25 p.m.

Well, folks, This situation is getting hard to be glib about. What I witnessed last night was very wrong. Read on and you will see that there is something serious going on here.

CliffMickelson

Greetings, Cliff

I Watched the moon come up last night. I used "clock" positions about 8:30p.m. and it was pretty near a 7:00 positon on the clock. Got up about 2:30, again looked at the moon, it had only reached the approximate of 1:00am on the "clock" ...? Something is wrong here! Wonder if the earth is slowing down in her rotations? If so, this might explain the "shifting of the N. Pole" and slowly slipping out of "orbit"..
vkd

Greetings VKD!

YES! I saw EXACTLY the same thing. It took forever for the moon to move.

The Transit of the moon was, (according to the US Navy chart, at 3:30 AM. Yet, the moon had barely moved a quarter of the way across the sky by 3:30 AM, much less passed it's meridian!

Not only that, but it is in a very odd trajectory. It is moving up from extremely low on the Southeastern horizon and moving to the West, north west at a skewed angle.

This flattened trajectory was even more pronounced last night than ever before. You are right. Everyone needs to sit up and pay attention to this!

SOMETHING IS VERY WRONG HERE!

Also:

Last night's moon was late again as usual

Here are the numbers for my latitude and longitude:

According to the US Navy Chart Moon rise was due at 12:41 AM May 8, 2004.

However, the moon did not rise until 1:33 AM.

That's a difference of 52 min. compared to 47 the day before and 43 the day before that. There is a common ratio here of a five min. increase each time.

THAT IS A HUGE DIFFERENCE IN ASTRONOMICAL TERMS!

Now, for the kicker. Not only did Mr. Loony Moony rise late, but once again he moved 4 degrees farther west at the point of rising! Point of rising was at 124 degrees east, southeast off of magnetic north.

Think about that for a moment! That is only 56 degrees away from DUE south!

Why is the moon rising at this latitude only 56 degrees away from due south with less than 6 weeks to go before the summer solstice? By now, that sucker should have been transiting high in the sky. Since the moon is supposed to be in a more or less equatorial orbit, that means that once the northern hemisphere begins to tilt away from the sun, the moon will disappear from view all together in no time at all.

Here's an off the wall thought!

You don't suppose someone knows something we don't, and is moving the moon into a safe orbit?

Either that, or the Earth has developed a very pronounced wobble.

One thing is for sure. This "ain't" normal!

I have a bad feeling about this. I have never seen the moon in such a flat and angled trajectory.

I may have to buy some futures on Green Cheese!

-CliffMickelson

www.surfingtheapocalypse.net...

[Edited on 9-5-2004 by John bull 1]

posted on May, 9 2004 @ 02:03 AM
link   
www.surfingtheapocalypse.net...

[Edited on 9-5-2004 by porschedrifter]

posted on May, 9 2004 @ 02:03 AM
link   
Have the tides been affected? Surely they would be off if the moon was. I don't live by the water, but someone else might, and might keep track of the tides. Anyone notice the tides off?

posted on May, 9 2004 @ 02:08 AM
link   
The tides haven't been doing anything out of the ordinary down here. Anyone else?

posted on May, 9 2004 @ 02:12 AM
link   
I live along the coast of Northern Calif and I haven't seen or heard comment about any tide changes.

posted on May, 9 2004 @ 02:42 AM
link   
They were pretty weird tonight. I was at the beach till about 9:30pm and although the surf was normal, and the tide itself was normal, there was seeweed in a puddle type thing stretching all the way up and down the beach and about 20 ft wide starting from the edge of the ocean water. Very strange indeed. Oh, I live in Southern California.

[Edited on 5/9/04 by xenophanes85]

posted on May, 9 2004 @ 02:46 AM
link   
Z

[edit on 2004-7-1 by Teknik]

posted on May, 9 2004 @ 06:10 AM
link   
If the Earth's rotation was changing, one of the most noticable things would be that the days would be suddenly shorter or longer than normal, depending if it speeded up or slowed down of course.
I pretty sure if anything drastic had happened over such a short period of time with the orbit of the Moon it would be pretty obvious with sudden climate changes and changing water levels. Somehow I think if anything had happend so dramatically we would all have noticed it.

posted on May, 9 2004 @ 07:57 AM
link   
very interesting....definatly needs further investigating. in about a week or so nasa or somebody will have come up with some high tech answer that wont really make sense.

now add this moon thing to this info........www.abovetopsecret.com...

could there be a connection or something????????

lately there have been alot of those hugh disaster moives on and 'The day after tommorow' is come out soon...(hay, wern't nasa scientists told not to comment on that moive...or something to that effect..hmmmmm) are 'they' try to spmehow prepare the public without out right telling them...just a thought

posted on May, 9 2004 @ 09:13 AM
link   
As far as I know most scientists and scientific organisatiosn are either howling with laughter or screaming in agony at how horrific the science in those movies are. The sad truth is that people are more interested in the flash boom bang of movies than keeping any form of scientific grounding.

I think that its much more likely whoever posted this article is either mistaken or lying. I'd like to see the results confirmed by someone else. There are a hell of a lot of people in industries that rely on the tides. If there was anything happening with the moon it would be noticed.

posted on May, 9 2004 @ 09:26 AM
link   
I live in SoCal and haven't noticed anything different with the tides and I surf. The tides have been right on with the tide charts. Porschedrifter, are you sure the moon is rising in a different location? I haven't noticed anything different with the moon's location in the sky.

posted on May, 9 2004 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Wow, now THAT is a funny claim.

Something verrifiable by virtually everyone on the planet.
I'll check tonight but since I haven't heard anything from any of my astronomy buddies.... I'm going to have to agree with the "someone is off their medication" theory for now.

posted on May, 9 2004 @ 12:03 PM
link   
It could have something to do with this.

stevequayle.com...

Keep these markers in mind...

1. ISS (International Space Station) will be in the news as experiencing untenable problems whereas it will be evacuated (masked), temporarily. This is a �MARKER� on the time scale.

2. The satellite system will be put on the same kind of alert system as a direct flare from the SUN.

3. Those satellites cannot be turned to avoid damage are the GPS System

Remember the teams say that there are three of these �Events� separated by months, which will all claim the same attention. the third possibly triggering a fourth from the same event.

Again, the comments above were made in late March. Now, click here to see what was just announced several days ago and to see the second reason why I thought to myself "this person is on to something"

I will close with a collection of what I have been able to pull from the internet from several different boards that have also been hacked and information removed. These sites, and what has been observed since early April leads me to believe that something is going on, that world leaders do not want us to know. Here are just a few additional "Red Flags" that makes me wonder what is going on:

* Breaking news that the entire Internet could be shut down very easily.
* Storys that Russia would disconnect itself from the Internet during April.
* Al Franken saying that Bush was more concerned with "meteors" than with terrorists.
* Bush responding to Woodward, when Woodward asks how History will judge the Iraqi invasion. "We'll all be dead."
* FEMA warning all Americans to stock the pantry and be ready to shelter in place.
* Ted Koppel doing a show on 4/7/04 on martial law and The Armageddon Plan.
* Letterman recently spoofing the "spotting of a new star".
* Information found on the net that a rush was on to finish underground shelters for units of soldiers.
* Information that says the ham intercept "Snowball" message could indeed be valid, and supercedes other operations in immediacy and importance (a whole other article could be written about this topic)
* Increasing news surfacing about events in space, all in the last few months.
* Increasing news about comets, but not on the front page, in fact, most people don't even know about these stupendous events taking place in our near space.
* Numerous websites providing "confidential" information to the public being hacked, their mail list stolen and numerous mass mailings of viruses have taken place.
* Webbots warning of "a flower" of explosions, comet related.
* Numerous postings around the net about a "orangey yellow huge glowing orb" that appears for 10 minutes, then disappears into a blue star. My son saw the very same thing in February.
* Pentagon paper warning of climate collapse.
* British minister warning climate change is greater and more imminent threat than terrorists.
* Canadian minister warning climate change is greater threat to millions in short term than terrorists.
* Just one of many comets/asteroids planning a close fly by: www.rense.com...

posted on May, 9 2004 @ 12:05 PM
link   
sounds elfako to me

posted on May, 9 2004 @ 08:45 PM
link   
I sent him the article about this.

He said... I was watching last night .. I thought there was something Very Strange also.. thanks "Great Minds Think A Like".. lol

Then I said...The moon transit, I thought you would be interested in because of your involvement with the merchant marines.

His reply...we use the moon alot for fishing.. moon & tides make stripped bass bite .. sometime it takes a while to figure out when the "bite" is on.. it changes every year .. some time we have to fish around the clock to find the bite time.

Also keep watch of how bright the moon is. That is because the sun has increased in brightness over 14%

posted on May, 9 2004 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Nancy...?!?! Is that you?
Seriously. This is starting to sound like good ol' ZetaTalk to me. Why does it come up every year around springtime?

Niburu is coming....beware. May 15th, beware. Oh right, that came and went last year.....maybe it's this May 15th!?!?! Who knows. Only thing I do know is not to listen to crackpots like her and her website. I'll observe, and if I see any of the things mentioned...then I'll worry. Until then it's normal reality for me.
Thanks.
No offense to the original poster or any of the people who replied to this thread, or any 3rd density Zetans reading this.

posted on May, 9 2004 @ 10:16 PM
link   
What gets me is that the original poster (CliffMickelson) has no concept of the difference between the rotation of the earth and the orbit of the moon. Reading that post made it seem like the Earth is stationary and that the transit of the moon across the night sky is due to the orbital motion.

Come on people. Think here.

The Moon's orbit is 27.3 days. The apparent motion of the moon across the night sky is due to the rotation of the Earth.

Originally posted by porschedrifter

3. Those satellites cannot be turned to avoid damage are the GPS System

Good PD. Do you know how the GPS system works? Do you know what would happen to the GPS system if there was even the slightest variation in the Earth's rotation? Do you know what time it is? If you did you would know just how silly this all is.

[Edited on 9-5-2004 by HowardRoark]

posted on May, 9 2004 @ 10:22 PM
link   
OK, well, the moon was fine tonight.

You can take off the foil hat now.

posted on May, 23 2004 @ 08:46 PM
link   
well thats not what I was told by an Astronomer.... Are you an astronomer?

according to Ixataar:

Moonrise Is Now Impossible To Predict

I am an Astronomer/Astrophysicist.

This is NOT a new phenomenon.

"Something" (a celestial body) has been "deviating" the orbits of our Moon/Earth system for a few years now.

The Lunascan Group looked into this about 9 months ago.

posted on May, 23 2004 @ 08:54 PM
link   
not the moon again!!

Here is a thought, we had a lunar eclipse not to long ago, and it happened right on time, wouldnt it of been different if the moon wasnt on target?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join