It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Get paid $300 for Permanent Sterilization

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 08:42 PM
link   
How about selling your organs? After all, that would be by choice too.

Just ask the poor in India that sell their kidneys.

Sometimes, a choice isn't just a choice.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 08:53 PM
link   
I have an alchoholic sister that has two kids they are wonderful but very neglected. She will pawn them off on anyone to go party. She should have been sterilized.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by KSPigpen

I understand your compassion and wary-ness

and yes slippery slope etc..

would you rather them implement this towards high-achieving well-rounded moral professionals that help advance our culture?

it's really less about "undesirable individuals" and more about "undesirable behavior" within individual's lives...

i mean there's a virtual pay-grade here to worthiness to reproduce..
and you see the results of uneducated crime-prone individuals multiplying by the millions... in ghettos and decaying suburbs..

Creating an entirely new human being, as part of our global species.. should be one of the highest held honors of our current society.. I don't care what you say.
I think it's disgusting that idiots reproduce.
Just because some party-chick with half her teeth wants to experience the beauty of being a mother.. something her ovaries are screaming at her to do...
Doesn't mean she should be allowed to.
It's retarded.
It's kindness-that-can-kill .. and suffocate us all in the long run with swarms of violent diseased cretins that do nothing to improve or correct our global situation.. and do everything..without effort.. to decay and increase the violence, ignorance, pettyness, and overall psychological pollution in our mental sphere.

I know it could be construed as Hitler-esque.. but I don't see it that way... how ELSE are you gonna get there without looking like an evil dictator??
Imagine a world without ignorance and poverty... where eventually all we are as a species.. are brilliant, loving, sane, creative minds living in harmony with our surroundings.
That's not gonna happen unless steps are taken.
I dont' like saying it because people with huge hearts see it as a berry bad fing.
I see it as a logical step in a positive direction.

on a different note...
I DO think that undiagnosed microbial blood-brain infections can lead to behavioral tendencies and/or physical lethargy/imparment that can steer people who otherwise would have been on the right path to a successful contributing lifestyle... into a chaotic lifestyle of drug abuse and unsafe promiscuity... and that could be nipped in the bud with more comprehensive and in-depth testing.
(i'm talking about mycoplasm - suspected of causing arthritis and heart disease ...and Toxoplasma suspected of causing schizophrenia )
nip those in the bud and you have markedly less undesirable behavior in society... and more productive individuals..

but this is one of the problems in society, and whether you dislike HOW it's dealt with.. someone somewhere is going to deal with it.

I mean..isn't this the most light-footed, moral-based method you could imagine? actually PAYING them to do it by CHOICE??

it's not like they're tricking you into taking a killer vaccine in a FEMA camp or anything ..
you know???

-

[edit on 22-7-2009 by prevenge]

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 10:38 AM
link   
They have the choice. No one is forcing these people.

If I held a gun to your head and told you I will shoot you for 300 dollars, would you say yes?

Oh, but you say these people are incapable of making good choices because of their drug addiction?

Their fault.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join