It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

God is not real, Aliens are!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 12:00 AM
link   
"All gods are homemade, and it is we who pull their strings, and so, give them the power to pull ours."
-Aldous Huxley

The grass believe religions because they are under mind control. The reward of heaven and the pushiment of hell is such a carrot on stick, and zap in the ass set up.

www.godlikeproductions.com...

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 12:14 AM
link   
I have a difficulty comprehending blanket statements such as "God is not real. Aliens are real".
Using broad terms like God and Aliens complicates the issue.
First of all, we do not even agree on the definition of God. We do not agree on the definition of Aliens. And most important, we do not agree on the definition of what Real is.
Each individual has his or her own definition of these terms.

www.myspace.com...

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Well what if you believe God is an alien? Solves that problem?

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 12:58 PM
link   
What people percieve god to be is an an energy based on that 10 billion times stronger than our sun, holding things together with light particles.

I would give him a male presence because I have been there, he is something else. The energy is for the soul to lighten up.

The breath of god. A breath that sucks in the negative and blows out the positive.

He makes you feel like your ready to burst when his laughter hits your body, it makes you become a floating ionised particle. Your body disolves under his vibrational strings of laughter, until you are floating around.

I felt as though I was in a theatre, with accoustic walls bouncing off this vibrational love.

[edit on 27-7-2009 by menguard]

<< 1   >>

join