It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

God is not real, Aliens are!!

page: 1
6
<<   2 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 06:07 AM
link   
Alot of people believe in god and all he can do, they believe he can perform miracles and heal people. They live their life the way of the bible, believing the word of a book and a man nobody has ever met, or ever will meet. They pray on a daily basis to this being called God, for good health for their families, or help with problems etc. Almost like a giant magic hand will be waved through the heavens and all problems fixed.
People often ask why is God not performing miracles now. These miracles still do go on today, only they are explained by science. Everything else is fiction, but people still believe in the greatness of God, and all he can do.
And yet they find it hard to believe Alien beings could exist on another planet in another solar system, or even in another galaxy. Why do they find it so hard to believe that life can be formed elsewhere? does it discard their God. A god that since the begining of time has been the cause of countless wars and deaths. How about there is no God, no religion, just life. We all evolved on a planet orbiting a star why cant it happen elsewhere?
Im just a bit fed up of people discrediting ufo believers as crazy, when they believe in a magic miracle performing man living in Heaven.
Where is the evidence to prove gods existance?? "A book" with no author.
At least some evidence exists on ufos', people from high ranking millitary organisations are coming forward with their stories.
Everyday some new evidence arises regarding ufos'.
Yet still the Holy Debunkers wont accept it.




posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 06:23 AM
link   








I have no doubt aliens exist.

"God" on the other hand..

Well, the videos above sum up my opinion of God.




[edit on 21-7-2009 by tim1989]



posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 06:34 AM
link   
The Aliens are God and Jesus, we think of them as Devine beings when they were more advanced beings with more knowledge than Homo-Asamus.
So in a sence, they performed miracles, flying in the air, out in space etc.

''The ancient astronaut and Biblical UFO hypotheses are not new. However, no one seems to want to take the matter to the next logical step. If Ezekiel's "wheel within a wheel" and Moses' "pillar of fire and cloud" were forerunners of today's UFOs, then the Star of Bethlehem and the brilliant cloud to which Jesus ascended must be treated in the same vein.
How can one make a connection between ufology and Christianity without suggesting that God is nothing more than an alien in a flying saucer? The two concepts appear to be so far apart that an expansive void exists between them. The answer is to bridge that void with knowledge.
Although I have presented many documented cases in this book to dramatize the immense volume of evidence supporting the existence of the UFO/abduction phenomenon, I have not necessarily written it for the expressed purpose of convincing the reader of its reality. I present it to dramatize the evidence that led me to the conclusions of my own belief system.
Too many people feel that their belief system is the right one and are close minded to any theories based on the facts. Even though their own beliefs are based on "faith" that flies in the face of all known facts. Their parents, grandparents, priests, ministers and rabbis have formed their reality. It is much easier to let someone else do their thinking for them than to analyze the facts for themselves and draw their own conclusions.
This fact is why the "Flat Earth Society" still exists to this day. "The Bible says that angels guard the four corners of the Earth. How could the Earth have four corners if it is round?"
"If the Earth was round, when Jesus comes back down from heaven, He would slide right off. How could he light on a round Earth?"
This is the kind of logic that has been passed down from generation to generation. It is much more convenient and less thought provoking to accept this logic than to use one's own. Copernicus was imprisoned by the church for such heresy as suggesting that the Earth is not the center of the universe. Some people hold this concept to be true today.
When I was in grade school, before the first space flight, my science teacher told us that if we were to go into space, we would find that the Earth was green. This color was a reflection of the earth's foliage off the ionosphere. We learned that the Milky Way was one of only seven galaxies in the universe.
Mainstream science thought they knew everything there was to know at that time, as they do today. Now we look back one hundred years and laugh at their arrogance. At the turn of the twentieth century they looked back one hundred years and laughed at their arrogance. I have a distinct feeling that at the turn of the twenty-second century, they will look back at the science of today and laugh at ours.
If the truth runs contrary to the conventional world view, so be it. Mainstream science, throughout history, has consistently proven that the truth runs contrary to the world view of the previous century. ''

From he book The Ufo - Jesus Connection..



posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 06:42 AM
link   
reply to post by orby1976
 


Religion, and the notion of a God, is nothing more than the carried-forward interpertations of alien visitations by earth's ancient peoples.

Of course the entire base of religion will continue to maintain its stronghold on the population of the world because it has tasted the power that comes with leading the blind; and now will not willingly concede to the truth of the matter.

I cannot help but be reminded of PT Barnum...



posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 06:49 AM
link   
Now, whilst i fully 100% believe in the existance of aliens, I also believe in the existance of a "god" of sorts. This hasn't always been the case (the god bit) I was a life long, for 29 or so years anyway, athiest. But then something inside me changed, and I felt the love, or saw the light. What ever you want to call it.

And whilst I think religion to be complete bunkum, and the WRONG way of worshiping any sort of diety. (the sabbath is on saturday, if you worship on sunday, you worship the DEVIL by proxy, that's one of religions big lie) I still think that there is something, that created everything that is, and IS everything that is. Including you, the believers, the athiests, the good and the bad.

And whilst rhere is more evidence to support the alien existance, and there IS loads of that! I still believe what my soul tells me, that there is something greater than anyone can envisage, that is a part of all of us. Even the aliens.

I've lost where i was heading with this. Blame booze and long lunches. But I dissagree with the opening post. At least, 1 half of it. And that's from a life long athiest, who accepted change when he saw it.



posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 07:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Acidtastic
 


Although I respect your recent 'enlightenment', I have 44 years of non-belief under my belt, and I'm perfectly comfortable with that.

IMO it would be foolish to think that there is nothing more; that human civilization is the pinnacle of existance.

We ARE the product of someone/something. There is a higher intelligence and higher power; I just don't believe in the 'invisible man' thing.



posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by billybobh3
reply to post by Acidtastic
 


Although I respect your recent 'enlightenment', I have 44 years of non-belief under my belt, and I'm perfectly comfortable with that.

IMO it would be foolish to think that there is nothing more; that human civilization is the pinnacle of existance.

We ARE the product of someone/something. There is a higher intelligence and higher power; I just don't believe in the 'invisible man' thing.
Yeah, that's pretty much the stance I find myself at


I'm not going for any of the "dude on a cloud casting judgement" propaganda, as that's merly a form of mass control (a very clever one at that) But I can see it for what it is.



posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 07:29 AM
link   
reply to post by billybobh3
 


It is man that made up the invisible man God.
God is the Universe and everything in it, he does not do magic or sit on a cloud, God is a new born baby, God is your first true love.

forget the idea of a man, and get with the idea of an essence.

And I believe in both God and Aliens, but I do not believe aliens are our Gods



posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 07:53 AM
link   
I agree with you, OP. I think there is plenty of evidence that we were "duped" back then. And if you believe The Terra Papers are close to the truth, which I do, frankly, they pretty much state this.

Me? I'm looking forward to discussing this planet of ours with the ET's. For I contend that this is the planet of the Humans, and tha, based on what is said in the Papers, we are equals to the ET's. Neither above nor below them.

But some of them tried to hide this fact from us, using our lack of knowledge and understanding, claiming we are all "sinful" and need to ask "forgiveness..." They devised and developed the present system of scarcity to control us along with the religious mandates and lies.

My take.



posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 07:58 AM
link   
I have never seen an Alien so how am I suppose to know they are real?

God or Aliens can't be proven to exist. There can be strong evidence supporting one or the other, but nothing concrete.



posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 08:00 AM
link   
So then we go back to playing semantics - if aliens created us, who the hell created the aliens? Aliens existing does not equal a god not existing. god existing does not equal aliens not existing. This thread is near pointless.



posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Acidtastic
And whilst rhere is more evidence to support the alien existance, and there IS loads of that! I still believe what my soul tells me, that there is something greater than anyone can envisage, that is a part of all of us. Even the aliens.


I agree with this in that I see the creator as us - ALL consciousness. I define "God" as the one who creates the Now. And as science is proving, we all are one at some level, and we all create the Now with our being (observation) and our choices (action).

In a sense, it's all a "video game," in that we are playing against others for the control of this planet... But it is all us playing, on both sides.

Again, my take.



posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by munkey66
reply to post by billybobh3
 


It is man that made up the invisible man God.
God is the Universe and everything in it, he does not do magic or sit on a cloud, God is a new born baby, God is your first true love.

forget the idea of a man, and get with the idea of an essence.

And I believe in both God and Aliens, but I do not believe aliens are our Gods


The point in the OP is that the Biblical "God" and the contents of the Bible (and likely other works as well) are ET-instigated.

So though the Bible was written by men, it is not man who made up the "God," but ET's.

Other than that statement, I agree fully with what you have said here.



posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by jd140
I have never seen an Alien so how am I suppose to know they are real?

God or Aliens can't be proven to exist. There can be strong evidence supporting one or the other, but nothing concrete.



So where is this strong evidence supporting God then

Do you have pictures
A video maybe

Or are you going by the primative understanding of man in a ancient world



posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by orby1976
People often ask why is God not performing miracles now. These miracles still do go on today, only they are explained by science. Everything else is fiction, but people still believe in the greatness of God, and all he can do.
And yet they find it hard to believe Alien beings could exist on another planet in another solar system, or even in another galaxy. Why do they find it so hard to believe that life can be formed elsewhere? does it discard their God.
...Yet still the Holy Debunkers wont accept it.


Yeah, them aliens are the real deal. Their technology is so heavy, that either folks explain it away as "Angles and Demons", or those aliens are using intense mind control hypnosis stuff make them think that. See? Their technology is so beyond, that it's usually hard to even determine how they do it.

That why you can't stop those aliens and their plans, whatever those plans are. No one realizes that the true enemy are aliens that are dividing and conquering the population, making everyone hate each other to the point of no return.



posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 01:19 PM
link   
God is an multi-dimensional superior being. Hence, an Alien. He exists in the extra dimensions that make up our dimension. The Higgs Particle. This race of Aliens literally make up our universe. God is only part of this Alien race.
Apologies if this was already said. I did not read the whole conversation, but I will later on tonight. So, any questions?



posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 02:13 PM
link   
TO ALL PEOPLE WHO BELIEVE IN ALIENS!

That's what they want you to think. In the process of coming to this "enlightenment", you have fallen into beliveing the propagandas lies that have been pumped into our mainstream media. In other words, they very belief that you hold, is the exact belife those that you think are your enemies(i.e government, church, illuminate, whatever..) want you to hold. There will be an age of "enlightenment" when the majority of people ecxept your belife as fact, and in those days a man claiming to be an alien will come and bring peace to the world and everyone will worship him as if he were God. This man is not an alien nor is he God, he's something entirely different. this belife you(and so many other people) have is in fact been generated by the powers that be to enslave your mind and establish a one world government.

essentialy, aliens don't exist and you guys are tools being used to further enslave humanity.

Please excuse any misspellings that may appear.



posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by orby1976

Alot of people believe in god and all he can do, they believe he can perform miracles and heal people. They live their life the way of the bible, believing the word of a book and a man nobody has ever met, or ever will meet. They pray on a daily basis to this being called God, for good health for their families, or help with problems etc. Almost like a giant magic hand will be waved through the heavens and all problems fixed.
People often ask why is God not performing miracles now. These miracles still do go on today, only they are explained by science. Everything else is fiction, but people still believe in the greatness of God, and all he can do.
And yet they find it hard to believe Alien beings could exist on another planet in another solar system, or even in another galaxy. Why do they find it so hard to believe that life can be formed elsewhere? does it discard their God. A god that since the begining of time has been the cause of countless wars and deaths. How about there is no God, no religion, just life. We all evolved on a planet orbiting a star why cant it happen elsewhere?
Im just a bit fed up of people discrediting ufo believers as crazy, when they believe in a magic miracle performing man living in Heaven.
Where is the evidence to prove gods existance?? "A book" with no author.
At least some evidence exists on ufos', people from high ranking millitary organisations are coming forward with their stories.
Everyday some new evidence arises regarding ufos'.
Yet still the Holy Debunkers wont accept it.


God told you from day 1 you were decieved by a reptile REMEMBER THIS PLEASE HE TOLD YOU ABOUT THEM IN THE BOOK WITH NO AUTHOR AS YOU CALL IT. He also created them.



posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Magstat
There will be an age of "enlightenment" when the majority of people ecxept your belife as fact, and in those days a man claiming to be an alien will come and bring peace to the world and everyone will worship him as if he were God.


I have news for you... *I* will be worshipping no being in this life reference frame. I would consider myself equal to him or any other sentient being, human, reptilian, caninoid, whatever.

I am one Creator, as are all conscious beings. As such, no one gets my worship. Just as I expect no worship from others.

Just so you know. Just because I believe there are ET's among us does not mean I think they're any better (or worse) than myself.



posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by orby1976

Originally posted by jd140
I have never seen an Alien so how am I suppose to know they are real?

God or Aliens can't be proven to exist. There can be strong evidence supporting one or the other, but nothing concrete.



So where is this strong evidence supporting God then

Do you have pictures
A video maybe

Or are you going by the primative understanding of man in a ancient world





See now pictures or video would be concrete evidence. So of course I don't possess that type of thing. If I did then I would have proven the existense of God and would be the richest person in the world.

I don't even really believe in a God.

I have never seen a picture or video of an Alien either. If people dismiss God simply because there isn't any pictures or video of him, then why are we not doing the same of Aliens?

edit to add-

Was the overuse of the puzzled smiley face really needed?

[edit on 21-7-2009 by jd140]



new topics

top topics



 
6
<<   2 >>

log in

join