It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jimi Hendrix Murder Plot 'Plausible'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 04:53 AM
link   

Jimi Hendrix Murder Plot 'Plausible'

www.news.com.au

AN AUSTRALIAN doctor who failed to revive Jimi Hendrix in a London hospital nearly four decades ago believes it was possible the guitar legend was murdered.
John Bannister has backed claims made in a new book on Hendrix suggesting the rock star was killed on the orders of his manager Mike Jeffery in September 1970.

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 04:53 AM
link   
This revelation comes as no surprise to those that have seriously considered the circumstances surrounding the death of Hendrix. Just as the death of Rolling Stone, Brian Jones was taken as a tragic accident. The death of Hendrix was just another horrible story of a rock-star's excess and the price paid for that lifestyle.

But, as we now know, Jones was in fact murdered and now the truth is surfacing about the death of Hendrix.

It would seem that investigative writer Alex Constantine was way ahead of the pack when it came to revelations of foul play.

"I don't believe for one minute that he killed himself. That was out of the question." - Chas Chandler, Hendrix Producer

"I believe the circumstances surrounding his death are suspicious and I think he was murdered." - Ed Chalpin, Proprietor of Studio 76

"I feel he was murdered, frankly. Somebody gave him something. Somebody gave him something they shouldn't have." - John McLaughlin, Guitarist Mahavishnu Orchestra

For those wishing to read more concerning the death of Hendrix, may I recommend Alex Constantine's excellent book The Covert War Against Rock.

Like Mae Brussel before him, Constantine goes one step further than just identifying greedy managers and producers as the sole culprits and pionts the finger squarely at those working within the intelligence agencies of certain countries, under the auspices of COINTELPRO or as Brussel put it: Operation Chaos.

(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 21/7/2009 by Beelzebubba]

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 04:59 AM
link   
Interesting, thanks for posting, man! I will post further comments after reading more and looking up more info on google.

Peace!

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 05:02 AM
link   
Yeahh just read it in my morning paper,it does seem plausable when you add up the 1.2 million life insurance the manager would get!

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 05:06 AM
link   
I posted about this new book a couple of weeks ago ... where the author of the article took a swipe at all things conspiracy:
Hiding unrest in the purple haze of conspiracy

My main focus wasn't Jimi Hendrix per se but what first seemed like a ridiculous premise: that conspiracy theorists like ourselves are being used as tool to hide real conspiracies ... basically hiding in plain sight.

Confused? Me too.

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 05:42 AM
link   
Well the doctors view is alot more plausible and believable then the word of the women that was with him, or he turned up at the hospital.

Everyone knows Jimi wasnt exactly an amatuer with drugs (I still wonder if the rumour of him soaking his bandana in acid, and then putting it on for the gig was true!)

But the song "1983 - A Merman i should turn to be" really does show you how he felt about the world

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 06:11 AM
link   
reply to post by wazthewazzock

Soaking his bandana in acid? 1 gr of acid equals at least 10.000 trips. I think a bandana would soak up more than a gram. There is no way he could have performed after that. Maybe if it was a strong dilution.

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 06:13 AM
link   
whoa glad to see someone else knows that track - anyone who hasnt heard it -- psych masterpiece --- thats all im gonna say.

i mean did this autopsy stuff just come out? i remember hearing the hendrix story before, and thinking he prob didnt do it himself - as the above says the guy was not an amateur with drugs.

the other freaky part is that drowning in red wine is a way to die straight out of greek mythology. as spiritual a journey as he apparently had (see his music) you gotta wonder if he was coherent enough to ponder the irony or if the sleeping pils had hit him yet

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 07:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by derpif
Soaking his bandana in acid? 1 gr of acid equals at least 10.000 trips. I think a bandana would soak up more than a gram. There is no way he could have performed after that. Maybe if it was a strong dilution.

Nice avatar, incidentally...

I'm pretty sure the bandanna full of acid story is apocrypha - as I've heard it over the last 30 years retold over and over, but never the same way.

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 07:12 AM
link   
Existing thread here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussion.
Thank you

-thread closed-

for future reference:
Search ATS

new topics

top topics

join