It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Latest Web Bot (Alta) reports out

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 03:44 AM
link   
Spent my ten bucks and read part tonight. Will read the rest tomorrow.

www.halfpasthuman.com...

Basically, it's bad news. Revolution and billions of deaths.

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 03:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Apollumi

Did you say

"Evolution and Billions in debt" ?
Hey that works also...

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 03:49 AM
link   
sounds like fun . always an entertaining read from the web bot, even though its BS.

What happened to all the famous people that were supposed to start vanishing into thin air in front of many witnesses this year?

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 03:51 AM
link   
Hopefully someone will buy it and put it in RATS!

I can only hope
I love stories!

Edit to add: SpaceGoatFarts- never thought i'd hear this word before alta reports

[edit on 21-7-2009 by Republican08]

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 04:04 AM
link   
I heard Clif high on the veritas show, he said the solar system is under a 'squeese?' from the photon belt near the GalPlane ..

I wonder if that is in the alta ...

Nice find s&f , Im gonna get my coffee and read some..

Bummer, they charge 10 bux...

[edit on 21/7/2009 by ChemBreather]

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 04:37 AM
link   
What are their "predictions" now exactly?

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 04:40 AM
link   
reply to post by bobbylove321

Dont make long term plans, basacly..

Clif sayd when asked about december 2012, that no one is even thinking about december when we have come to 2012, by May every one is trying to survive, that is what he sayd on veritas..

[edit on 21/7/2009 by ChemBreather]

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 04:48 AM
link   
Well, check this out.....(The Mayan Factor by Jose Argüelles)

Baktun 12. Baktun of Transformation of Matter. A.D. 1618-2012. 12.0.0.0.0
Rise and triumph of scientific materialism, European world conquest, Industrial Revolution, Democratic revolutions of America, Europe; colonialism of Africa, Latin America, Asia; industrialization of Japan; Karl Marx and rise of communism; communist revolutions of Russia, China; World Wars I and II; atomic bomb and nuclear era; rise of Third World powers, Islam, Mexico, India; global terrorism and collapse of technological civilization; Earth purification and final era of global regeneration; information age and crystal solar technology; Galactic Synchronization.

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 04:54 AM
link   
I can't believe people are still paying for this. Is this a "new report"? Or is this still the infamous part 6?

How many things don't have to happen before this gets discredited? I liked the "science" behind the webbot when I first discovered it. I liked that there was something behind the reports other then the usual channled info, or the "inside" info that can never be verified and inevitably turns out to be false. But guess what? Where is their summer of hell? Of course somewhere in the world someone is having a hellish summer, and someone will have a hellish autumn and winter will be crap for someone somewhere.

Nothing the webot predicted came true - and sorry but everything they have touted as evidence can be twisted and turned to fit just about anything.

I like to think of myself as open minded. But I refuse to spend money on this.

I predict there will be a large earthquake which will kill a substantial amount of of people in southeast asia in the next 6 months, for further information about this and many more predicitions please send a check or money order to: Youhavebeenhadsucker@fakemail.com

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 04:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Merigold

I sent my check to the address listed but I still don't have access to your other predictions. I can't help but feel like I have been had. I feel like such a sucker.

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 05:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Karlhungis

Well I've decided to stop issuing reports for now, stayed tuned though, I'll dribble out little bits for the next several months so that when my next "official" report is released I can charge you even more!

Ona side note, I' noticed you changed your avatar, Karl - It's still creepy though. May I suggest butterflies or fairies?

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 05:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Merigold

Would they be creepy butterflies and fairies?

So that I am not entirely off topic, I just don't understand why people pay to read webbot reports. Doesn't it just scour the internet for keywords? Can't you pretty much get the gist of what it is going to say by paying attention to ATS?

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 05:41 AM
link   
Why not just read an explanation of it on their site, it will clear up a lot of the misinformation and confusion. The small fee is to help compensate for the time and cost of the work. Wouldn't surprise me if it is released for free if things start to go downhill.

Good or bad, I can't wait until 2012. Maybe all the idiots and fools will die off or get a cosmic brain transplant.

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 05:44 AM
link   
is it the last of the last last report , because the last report was normaly the last and the only last and no more new report,by the way the part 6 is available if your search you find and actualy it look like a plot for a science fiction movie, doom and doom plus doom sooooooo scary!!!

when i see the price of thoes report i tell to myself "ok those guy need a new car or maybe a trip to a fantasy land "

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 06:07 AM
link   
lol @ obvious scam, as obvious as it gets

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Thought I'd post about it. Keep the doomers satiated after some recent fail on the doom prediction front. Global Coastal event anybody? Doomage is like any other addiction, ya gots to have a fix man.

You have to admit thought (if you read the report) that people rising up and taking the PTB down hard is just so tasty an illusion you just want to lend it an eager ear. Dragging them from their homes, etc, etc.....

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Theyre on Coast to Coast AM tonight. Alot of their predictions were off last year. Who is worse, Ed Dames or these guys?

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Bah my Google skills suck and I can't find it for free
. If I paid 10 bucks for something like this I'm pretty sure my wife would kill me way before the world ends.

Guns,video games, magazines I can get away with but a few page report about the world ending from 2 guys that haven't even hit a prediction this year.... probably not gonna happen.

U2u me the link and I promise stars and flags on your stuff for a bit

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Here's what they are claiming they got right in their predicitions for 2009

􀁹 Possible economic collapse of USA due to additive impacts of the socioeconomic contract breakdown

􀁹 Housing bubble collapse

􀁹 Debt instrument bubble collapse

􀁹 Possible repudiation of the US dollar

􀁹 Global Coastal Event

􀁹 “Secrets revealed” start to pour out of NASA and political offices

􀁹 End of the ‘comfortable high tech/high consumption’ lifestyle and an involuntary return to lifestyle of previous generations.

UHhhhhhhh, FYI time monks, everyone knew this already after October of 2008. My 5 year old could predict this stuff.

What ever happened to the "summer from hell"
THe way they were hyping it, I was preparing for riots and looters in every major city and the destruction of the US government.

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Merigold
I can't believe people are still paying for this. Is this a "new report"? Or is this still the infamous part 6?

How many things don't have to happen before this gets discredited? I liked the "science" behind the webbot when I first discovered it. I liked that there was something behind the reports other then the usual channled info, or the "inside" info that can never be verified and inevitably turns out to be false. But guess what? Where is their summer of hell? Of course somewhere in the world someone is having a hellish summer, and someone will have a hellish autumn and winter will be crap for someone somewhere.

Nothing the webot predicted came true - and sorry but everything they have touted as evidence can be twisted and turned to fit just about anything.

I like to think of myself as open minded. But I refuse to spend money on this.

I predict there will be a large earthquake which will kill a substantial amount of of people in southeast asia in the next 6 months, for further information about this and many more predicitions please send a check or money order to: Youhavebeenhadsucker@fakemail.com

I couldn't agree more.

I was one of their supporters early on. I was hooked with their predictive programming mumbo jumbo.

Despite George Ure's claims in radio interviews that they are not in it for the money or fame , it became clear to me that they would continue to spit out these reports whether they were accurate or not. I use to follow his blog but his writing style annoys me. He seems a bit off to me.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join