It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Extraterrestrials exist! Just admit it already U.S.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 01:01 AM
link   
Come on already!!!!

Just admit extraterrestrials exist and we have proof!!!

With all the videos, photos, pictures, drawings, eye-witness testimony, public statements, historical accounts, mathematical possibility of life on other planets...etc...we know extraterrestrials exist and that's a FACT.

The years of asking..."Are we alone?" is over....

It's time to ask...."Why are they here?".......

If you're reading this...and you can finally prove to the world without a shadow of a doubt extraterrestrials exist.....if you truly believe in the human spirit...if you have faith....if you have any goodness left in you...please share that information so we humans can progress and mature even further. (...and thank you)

If you're an extraterrestrial reading this post...the U.S. Government is corrupt and does not speak for everyone. They purposely manipulate, lie, cheat, confuse..etc...it's own people to keep us as slaves. If they are willing to do that to us, do you honestly think they'll treat you any differently in the end?

[edit on 21-7-2009 by j619pinoy]

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 01:16 AM
link   
I know what you mean. I'm getting tired of all this government bullspit too. It's a fact pretty much at this point that aliens have been here, and they need to just admit it. I mean everything from roswell, to the phoenix lights, to the alien interview, to the astronaut testimonies, to my own personal sightings, and etc etc... It'll happen, just be patient, disclosure is around the corner I believe.

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 01:19 AM
link   
So ya don't dig Moses? Here's Jesus!

Don't like Jesus? Here's Muhammad!

Don't really like all that Muhammad head chopping? Here are the aliens!

Don't like aliens? How about South Park?! You can be gay fish in the New World Odor.

Just admit it - you want to topple America and live in squalor and debauchery.

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 01:25 AM
link   
reply to post by THX-1138

Best answer to religion is to claim you are ALL religions and more!

You are everything + infinity!

ETs are a fact - time to evolve and just begin to understand what to do when its fully disclosed - I'm reading Alfred Webre's 'Exopolitics' - it's a book that deals with the political universal outlook , and it sounds just as boring as Earth politics

But for those that want to start to learn about the cosmic conciousness - this is a great start!

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 01:29 AM
link   
Yeah right. When the UFO lands I'll be the first in line... offering to sell them gold for sexy alien women!

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 01:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by THX-1138

Just admit it - you want to topple America and live in squalor and debauchery.

err.. yea.. cause anywhere else but America is living in squalor and debauchery, right?

Wow... That...

wow...

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 02:09 AM
link   
Yeah America , Admit that Aliens exist or we'll go back to believing that the Sun revolves around the Earth and that the Earth IS flat, and that there IS a God and Devil fighting over our souls.

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 02:11 AM
link   
Why would they admit it? Last time the public thought aliens were real and invading people killed themselves, that was just a radio program... Now what would people do if it was real?

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 02:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by j619pinoy

With all the videos, photos, pictures, drawings, eye-witness testimony, public statements, historical accounts, mathematical possibility of life on other planets...etc...we know extraterrestrials exist and that's a FACT.

not even worth replying to, although the mathematical possibilities are there for other life forms to exist on other planets from "x" years to million light years away.

It's time to ask...."Why are they here?".......

it's time to ask yourself..."why am i here?".....

If you're reading this...and you can finally prove to the world without a shadow of a doubt extraterrestrials exist.....if you truly believe in the human spirit...if you have faith....if you have any goodness left in you...please share that information so we humans can progress and mature even further. (...and thank you)

If you're an extraterrestrial reading this post...the U.S. Government is corrupt and does not speak for everyone. They purposely manipulate, lie, cheat, confuse..etc...it's own people to keep us as slaves. If they are willing to do that to us, do you honestly think they'll treat you any differently in the end?

OMG, and all that time from above we thought the u.s. goverment was honest with us.

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 02:26 AM
link   
reply to post by whoshotJR

To be fair, this isn't the 1930s.

I think there are enough people who could handle this well.

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 02:51 AM
link   

That was totally different. War of the Worlds was being broadcasted. Friggin War of the Worlds where they come to kill us all!! People thought they were being invaded. The real ET is more like ET the movie.

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 02:52 AM
link   
getting the government to disclose about aliens is like trying to get the FED to disclose how much money they print which is like trying to get Yogi Bear to disclose about how many picnikbaskets hes eaten

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 02:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Janitor From Mars

lol yeah, and that's also if they don't tell it in a way that screams we're being invaded by bloodthirsty zerglings from mars, too.

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 02:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Janitor From Mars

Back then all they had for communication were the newspapers and radio and even then only few had access to both, these days not only do we have TV , internet, mobile phones and radio we have also been conditioned via the media to accept aliens in all their forms, like us they can be good , bad , ugly and neutral with flims, TV shows , radio shows magazines and the internet culture showing us alien forms, we share stories of encounters beliefs and fears more easily that those back in the 30's.

so why not take it a step further and tell the truth?

The reason they don't want to itell us is to keep all the technology they have back researched ie free energy generators and such to themselves, whilst we pay for gas and oil to make TPTB rich.
Plus I also believe that no matter what the truth some people will kill themselves no matter what they hear, some people will suffer from futureshock, they have fear of the unknown, we are stuck between two times of man, the past and the future, they should put a truth website up and those that want to find out the truth can go visit, those that don't want to know won't visit it.

[edit on 21/7/09 by DataWraith]

top topics

join