It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

what's up? I'm counting 5 MSM UFO reports...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 01:00 AM
link   

Santa Cruz Residents Claim UFO Sighting
KIONrightnow.com - ‎Jul 19, 2009‎
A YouTube clip claims a trio of lights over the Monterey Bay Saturday night may have been UFO's. Santa Cruz residents Larry and Gail Wisler posted video of ...
www.kionrightnow.com...

UFO sighted over St Helens
St Helens Today - Andy Moffatt - ‎Jul 19, 2009‎
"Before Saturday I was pretty cynical about things like UFOs but after seeing what I saw then I've got to say I've had a change of heart. ...
www.sthelensreporter.co.uk...

STH WOODFORD: 'Jellyfish UFO' spotted again
This is Local London - Daniel Binns - ‎18 hours ago‎
A "JELLYFISH-LIKE" unidentified flying object (UFO) raised eyebrows when it was apparently spotted over the skies of South Woodford on ...
www.thisislocallondon.co.uk...

UFO caught on camera?
Shropshire Star - Russell Roberts - ‎20 hours ago‎
The 40-year-old said she had not even realised there had been anything unusual in the sky until noticing up to three ufos when processing her digital ...
www.shropshirestar.com...

Further UFO sighting at Honiton
Midweek Herald - ‎20 hours ago‎
COLIN Strong, of St Paul's Road, Honiton, has become the latest person to report a UFO sighting over St Cyres Hill. Mr Strong spotted an orange light in the ...
link
what's up? I'm counting 5 MSM UFO reports...that's a tad high. those newborn UFO orbs over mexico starting to get busy?

hey I didn't include the all news & examiner, ok?

can't get the last link to come out right

[edit on 21-7-2009 by reject]

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Location of Sighting: Sholing Date of Sighting: 19 June 2009 Time: 22.10 Witness Name: Joanne Witness Statement: We were driving in Sholing, southampton on our way home when we saw what could only be explained as a bright orange JellyFish on fire in the sky. This was moving very quickly then just disappeared in the distance. Source
irect request on UK-UFO Comment :
UK UFO Sightings

looks like a LOT of PEOPLE saw that JELLYFISH ufo

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 01:27 AM
link   
reply to post by ThInGS Ar3 NoT WHaT Th3y

Yea and i just love how they made the UFO look really... silly... in the artists representation lol couldn't they have come up with something better than color by crayola?

Seriously though, i am not suprised by all this. We'll be seeing a lot more

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 01:29 AM
link   
its obvious, we are all being conditioned for the arrival in 2012!!!!

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 01:32 AM
link   
reply to post by ThInGS Ar3 NoT WHaT Th3y

if ever I have a conscious encounter with these beings I'm gonna ask them for invulnerabiltiy and superstrength so I can straighten out my nick of the woods, even if I have to flatten the place

seriously, this is a spike in UFO activity...I'm certain there are even more going unreported worldwide.

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 03:00 AM
link   
I witnessed a lovely one last week(white star-like object,very bright,very low,heading East)that was being followed at a slightly lower altitude by a helicopter and saw the same thing at a higher altitude the following night(minus the helicopter)

I think we'll be seeing more and more in the MSM now and that in itself should be exciting after all the biased twaddle they've thrown at 'believers'......so why do i feel like something else is going on,why the sense of forboding?
IMO,when the sheeple start singing from the same song-sheet it is time to re-evaluate everything!

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 04:39 AM
link   
Hey

I guess this goes along with the OP-
During the night from July 19th to 20th a man saw some bright golden balls (up to 9) flying very fast through thes sky of Vilnius, Lithuania, and then some of them dissapeared in the clouds, others - behind the horizon.
People also claim to have seen more of them (and in formations) during all that weekend all over Lithuania.
One of the main meteorogists denied the possibility of thuderballs 'as they are not seen in such numbers and so high above'. Although it must be added that Lithuania suffered quite strong storm that weekend too.

'Chinese lanterns' are also a possibility, but according to the witness, they moved too fast and were too bright. Also, other sightings were in less populated areas where such lanterns are highly unlikely.

Although it it said photos were taken, nothing of signifficance was published yet. I'll check for it later.

top topics

join