It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ancient Structure On The Moon Filmed By Armstrong, 1969

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 12:49 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Yep. Some people will do or say anything for attention.

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 12:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
Hey its not bad for an attention getter. Still catches people. Would have been better had some creature jumped at the camera at the end

LOL Or during the height of all the America bashing under Bush

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 01:03 AM
link   
First of all we did go on the moon, stop being stupid.
Second it looks like a village in africa (maybe) at night thats been over-exposed because im pretty sure i see stars (not visible on the moon) and one of the "structures" looks like a hut. there de-bunked. for me at least

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 01:16 AM
link   
easy with the hate ppl .. cmon ,,

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 02:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by dead-to-me im pretty sure i see stars (not visible on the moon) and one of the "structures" looks like a hut. there de-bunked. for me at least

How do you know stars are no visible on the Moon?
and had you read a little further you would have seen where this film came from

Originally posted by canucksfan101
easy with the hate ppl .. cmon ,,

What hate?
We're all good buddies here

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 03:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler
This would be my question, I live on a moon with no water for it to rain, no life for their to be insects, no day or night...why is it I need a roof on my one story structure?

Well you can look at it this way: when its 100+ degrees celsius during the day, some shade will be appreciated.

Plus it might even stop a microasteroid or two. Doubt it will stop a kilometer sized asteroid... Unless you pack a raygun on said roof. Hey there's another use! Weapons platform!

[edit on 21-7-2009 by merka]

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 05:11 AM
link   
reply to post by yellowcard

Hey that's a great idea Yellow, but I have a better one!
How about every Apollo hugging zealot is forced to ride in a re-creation of the original moon landing. Use the same technology and see how far you get...oh but that's right - they "lost" the original blueprints....

Did you know the LEM (that's the bit that landed on the moon) was made of 2 ply aluminium foil? It is FACT - direct from technicians that worked on the LEM that they were too scared to touch it because if you pressed just a little you would put your finger right through the wall of the LEM!!

It is odd how all the Apollo hugging zealots on ATS assume I have done no research, know nothing blah blah blah....

That's just the easy fob off because none of you want to face the hard cold facts. Yes, when I was a child I believed they went there. Then I grew up and learnt about science and physics and common sense.

But if you guys need to hang on to your childhood dreams that we went to the moon, then that is fine with me.

Just for fun – riddle me this: The Moon allegedly has 1/6 the gravity of earth – then why can its pull be measured in a cup of coffee? You know, the tidal pull – yes, in a coffee cup! Maybe the moons gravity and mass is a little more than what they are telling us – but you are the expert – please explain this anomaly to a simpleton like me

If the gravity is so weak, you could literally build a big sling shot (bungy) and easily fire canisters the size of cars to Mars. What a cheap and novel solution to get stuff to Mars before the people. But it will never happen – the gravity is not that weak!

[edit on 21/7/09 by WatchNLearn]

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 08:39 AM
link   
reply to post by canucksfan101

Hello...You might want to use the search engine before you post.
This has been discussed many times on here. I dont believe it is real at all. It's made to look real IMO...Oh how that really sucks...

Future reference...the search engine is great! It will save you time if something has already been posted and many of your answerswill probably be answered if you read some of the threads previously posted on such topics. Welcome to ATS.

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Just one more terrible comment......

One of the best ways to make the truth unbelievable is to leak it to a "questionable" source and then deny it while laughing.

How are ufo's kept down, I mean speaking of the worlds worst kept secret.........

Pretty much all you need is the "talking heads" on local news to laugh it up and it goes from hard truth to pure fantasy/nutcase.

Just my 2 cents.

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 09:26 AM
link   
ATS is proven to be on point thanx.

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Fake Fake Fake Fake....and here is why

1) A little into it you can clearly hear sound for a brief moment, was done during editiong I believe.

2) Huge difference in video quality, does not match existing video of Apollo missions.

3) At 3:30 into it you can clearly see weeds growing on the ground

4) At the end of it you can see the actor's legs; giant ring around his leg (boots) and above the ring, the material is loose around his leg, clearly showing no compression of any sort.

Please don't buy into this fake crap people......While I am a believer, these kind of video's do nothing but hurt our community.

My 2 cents......is worth your 4

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 09:35 AM
link   
i havent been on ATS long, so this video is interesting to look at....it is hard to believe anything these days....thanks for sharing the vid...

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by WatchNLearn

Originally posted by canucksfan101
How could you believe them when they tell us venus is burning hot or moon is lifeless. How could you even beleive what you are taught in school about space exploration ??
www.youtube.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

They didn’t really land on the moon. That was just to trick the Russians. Back then, just like now, we do not have the technology to go to the moon. It is far too dangerous.

So with that in mind, this footage is bogus – just like everything else associated with the "moon landing"

Are you serious??? You need to pull your head out of the sand son... OR grow up a lot... Tell Buzz Aldrin he didnt walk on the moon... He'd knock your teeth out!

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 11:56 AM
link   
People who believe the moon landing is a complete hoax arguing with people who know the moon landing happened but think that Armstrong and Aldrin discovered ancient ruins and that is being covered up . . . to me this is what the internet is all about!

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 12:42 PM
link   

While the footage does look impressive, it looks too impressive.
How could Neil have held the camera, which would be big and bulky, so steadily?

He didn't have a very maneuverable space suit. Topple that with a big and bulky camera. Theres not way he could held it as steady as he did.

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Overload
Fake Fake Fake Fake....and here is why

Post 10 front page

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by WatchNLearn
Just for fun – riddle me this: The Moon allegedly has 1/6 the gravity of earth – then why can its pull be measured in a cup of coffee? You know, the tidal pull – yes, in a coffee cup! Maybe the moons gravity and mass is a little more than what they are telling us – but you are the expert – please explain this anomaly to a simpleton like me

I'll try but please give me a link to some details on the tide in a coffee cup so I know what to explain. I'm familiar with tides in the ocean, but not familiar with tides in a coffee cup.

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Oh yes.. and there's lots of sound to be heard on the moon

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by GhostR1der
Oh yes.. and there's lots of sound to be heard on the moon

Not really save for some strange music Apollo 10 heard its so quiet you could hear a pin drop

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by yellowcard

...people who deny that we landed on the moon despite clear evidence that we did, should volunteer to be the first to land on the sun...

Hey!! Great idea!!!
I'll chip in a buck or two, for the cause.

Oh...remember, though....they'll have to plan the trip to land on the Sun at night, else it'll be way too hot!!!

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join