It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ancient Structure On The Moon Filmed By Armstrong, 1969

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 10:20 PM
link   

www.youtube.com

Secret Moon Video filmed in 1969 ????
Body: What do you guys make of this video ?

www.youtube.com...

i find it fascinating .. truly amazing how much info the public has been curtained from .

It was allegedly filmed by neil armstron during the first moon landing.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 10:20 PM
link   
This is fascinating to me . It just shows me how much the public is fooled on issues like this. How could you even trust NASA on any of the info they give us. How could you believe them when they tell us venus is burning hot or moon is lifeless. How could you even beleive what you are taught in school about space exploration ??

www.youtube.com

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by canucksfan101

Originally posted by canucksfan101
How could you believe them when they tell us venus is burning hot or moon is lifeless. How could you even beleive what you are taught in school about space exploration ??
www.youtube.com

How could you even believe this is real? Armstrong was never on the moon. Apollo 11 went into Low Earth Orbit - hung around for a few days then re-entered the atmospheres.

They didn’t really land on the moon. That was just to trick the Russians. Back then, just like now, we do not have the technology to go to the moon. It is far too dangerous.

So with that in mind, this footage is bogus – just like everything else associated with the "moon landing"

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 10:40 PM
link   
I dont really go one way or the other on this. I do think they found stuff up there they arent telling us about though. Cool video.

Peace

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 10:45 PM
link   
I guess it could be real. Who knows. Has Armstrong admitted to filming this? Maybe this could be something to aid in Disclosure if he states he filmed it.

S+F!

link   

Interesting, but if Armstrong had filmed it on the moon, wouldn't the footage be "bouncier?" Seems that whoever is filming it is just casually strolling along instead of bouncing like the astronauts were supposed to have on the moon.

I'm not sure if this video is the real deal, but I'm fairly certain they're hiding something up there.

[edit on 7/20/2009 by gemineye]

link   
reply to post by WatchNLearn

Thats just a Theory you were presented with, coupled with supporting facts. im not saying it isen't true, just dont sound so knowing. anything could have happend, all we can do is listen to sources that are reliable.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by WatchNLearn

They were on the moon, there's no denying that. It is obvious that the moon hoax is more of a cover up. Think about you, you have the official story which I think there's more to it, and then you have the hoax theory. With the official story, people then ask questions when you look into it further. But when you throw a wrench into the system by encouraging a hoax, then people, especially in this day in age will buy into it. What a good cover up. I think these astronauts encountered something out there. These things get discussed on here all the time, though only time will tell when we finally know.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 11:20 PM
link   
It is really interesting. Kind of reminds me of the Flinstones though. Looks quite a bit like freds house. I thought it was nice of the Astronaut to do some vacuuming at the end. Kind of clean up after themselves. Interesting that the LEM was right next to it. Certainly helps to promote the idea that the Apollo shots where legit. Beyond that, who knows?

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 11:34 PM
link   
I have seen this video before...

I admit it is very interesting....

Here is my problem, unless it was on the "dark" side of the moon-which is "NOT" when apollo went, these ruins should be able to be seen with telescopes.

If we can see structures and such on Mar's, The moon is MUCH closer and should make it that much easier to confirm or deny.

Just my 2 cents.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Well there isnt anything to suggest this is the moon.

Could easily bee anything, its poor quality.

Could be the moon, could be a building, could be anything.

this video doesnt really show anything.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Its a cdocumentary. Its made the rounds here at ATS many times. I'll see if I can find the threads...

Here is one

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Ancient construction on moon [hoax]
www.youtube.com...

This scene has been shot in 2001, Dibulitoon Studio, at Irún (Guipuzcoa, Spain)

[edit on 21-7-2009 by zorgon]

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by WatchNLearn

Originally posted by canucksfan101
How could you believe them when they tell us venus is burning hot or moon is lifeless. How could you even beleive what you are taught in school about space exploration ??
www.youtube.com

How could you even believe this is real? Armstrong was never on the moon. Apollo 11 went into Low Earth Orbit - hung around for a few days then re-entered the atmospheres.

I have a hard time believing it's real, I agree with that part. But not because we didn't go to the moon, but because nothing like this showed up in the LROC photos.

Don't automatically believe everything everyone tells you, including believers, skeptics, NASA, government, or anyone. Then try to do some research and gather some facts for yourself and make your own decision.

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
Its a commercial. Its made the rounds here at ATS many times. I'll see if I can find the threads

He's new. Someday people will learn how to use the ATS Search feature.
I cant believe anybody thinks this can be real.

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 12:07 AM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Well maybe it IS and they don't want us to believe

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 12:15 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

So...

You don't believe the official films and images that have been released but you'll consider this obvious YouBoob video Hoax as being possibly real.

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Hey its not bad for an attention getter. Still catches people. Would have been better had some creature jumped at the camera at the end

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 12:34 AM
link   
This would be my question, I live on a moon with no water for it to rain, no life for their to be insects, no day or night...why is it I need a roof on my one story structure?

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 12:35 AM
link   
Interesting how this aMaZiNg film leaks after years of desktop video and 3D rendering technology has been around. You never saw this before the widespread media technology seeped into the hands of the public. I thought the ''Cow being abducted'' video was better.

These things are made by high school and college students trying to build a portfolio to show to gaming companies, editing and effects companies.

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 12:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by WatchNLearn

They didn’t really land on the moon. That was just to trick the Russians. Back then, just like now, we do not have the technology to go to the moon. It is far too dangerous.

I think people who deny that we landed on the moon despite clear evidence that we did, should volunteer to be the first to land on the sun (the Russian's would have noticed and called us out on it, embarrassing the nation and using it for communist propaganda.) That's just my thoughts on the matter.

[edit on 21-7-2009 by yellowcard]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join