It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black scholar's arrest raises profiling questions

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by THX-1138

And your post is why AFRICAN AMERICANS think white people are on some David Duke, Hitler Nazi party type stuff !!!!!!!!

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by canihavemyvoteback

And your post is why AFRICAN AMERICANS think white people are on some David Duke, Hitler Nazi party type stuff !!!!!!!!

lmao. agreed completely. Just ignore THX though. Thats what I do. All over these forums I've seen him saying this ignorant ass stuff. (watch, I guarantee he'll respond to this with something stupid I wont see it though because hes on ignore). Hes just some ignorant rich spoiled teenager probably.

Just ignore the idiots.

[edit on 21-7-2009 by jeasahtheseer]

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by nunya13

All he had to do was show an ID that proved he lived there and the whole thing would have been over with.

YAHOO NEWS:

Gates' lawyer, fellow Harvard scholar Charles Ogletree, said his client showed his driver's license and Harvard ID — both with his photos — and repeatedly asked for the name and badge number of the officer, who refused. He followed the officer onto the front porch as he left his house and was arrested there.

It is amazing how many facts people don't know, don't care about, don't understand, and distort. That just this site alone.

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 09:45 PM
link   
The cops just do not like it when a black man says "Yo Momma" to them. Seriously. It gets to them.

I am sure the Yo Momma remark raised him up highly in the esteemed minds of his learned peers.

I'll speak to yo momma outside.

[edit on 7-21-2009 by groingrinder]

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Ignorance is Blisssssssssssss.

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by jeasahtheseer

Thanks man. In the back of mind I was thinking I shouldn't say anything because he can't be serious, can he? Kept seeing his post and temptation got me. Not any more though. Your right, IGNORE

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by groingrinder
The cops just do not like it when a black man says "Yo Momma" to them. Seriously. It gets to them.

I am sure the Yo Momma remark raised him up highly in the esteemed minds of his learned peers.

I'll speak to yo momma outside.

To bad there is no proof of these accusations. All we have is some cops word. I personally dont take cops word on ANYTHING EVER. They are EVIL. I respect ANY innocent person (and he is innocent) for standing up to cops whether they are white or black.

[edit on 21-7-2009 by jeasahtheseer]

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join