It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NWOs plan is related to hybrid ET/humans.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 07:08 PM
link   
I dont know but if indeed the NWO is trying to get rid of 80 perecent or so of us useless eaters it maybe related to the hybrid program going on by the ETs that are doing the abductions.
I mean if indeed they want to keep everyone confined to cities and restrict us from going "outside the zone so to speak then what would they use all the unihabited land for?
Its possible they are being forced or munipulated into doing this so the ETs can use the unused land for thier new hybrid beings.

Hmmmm interesting..just kinda hit me and I thought I should post it, I have no proof / links etc but was just something thats been bugging me about why would the NWO need all this empty land.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 07:09 PM
link   
and your evidence? when making claims this outlandish surely you must have evidence from reliable sources if you expect to be taken seriously.

Hmmmm interesting..just kinda hit me and I thought I should post it, I have no proof / links etc but was just something thats been bugging me about why would the NWO need all this empty land.

this does not cut it. if its conjecture and wishful thinking, keep it to yourself. a lot of people on these boards are terribly gullible and will actually start believing this.

[edit on 20-7-2009 by JScytale]

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by JScytale
and your evidence? when making claims this outlandish surely you must have evidence from reliable sources if you expect to be taken seriously.

this does not cut it. if its conjecture and wishful thinking, keep it to yourself. a lot of people on these boards are terribly gullible and will actually start believing this.

[edit on 20-7-2009 by JScytale]

Its called an open mind, look at all the possiblitys, You appear like you would be quite happy at a book burning party.

I have not made any claims , just food for thought.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Reevster

quite the opposite. i keep an open mind, but a logical person only seriously considers realistically possible explanations. those are also known as explanations based in as little as a shred of real evidence.

"Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out" - Richard Feynman

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 07:26 PM
link   

quite the opposite. i keep an open mind, but a logical person only seriously considers realistically possible explanations. those are also known as explanations based in as little as a shred of real evidence.

"Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out" - Richard Feynman

Hmmm you sure jumped on this subject real fast, maybe I touched on some truth here, maybe you are disinfo.....interesting

Cya..... welcome to ignore.

[edit on 20-7-2009 by Reevster]

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 07:31 PM
link   
it's just and opinion through gathered reading JScytale
I don't understand why you give the OP a hard time. I understand this lacks any evidence but so did many things before they became fact (i.e 911 inside job) every one should be entitled to an opinion specially on ATS or unless ATS is run by the elite.

on topic; I think that these hybrids which are reported by thousands of abductees could occupy earth seeing as we have natural immunities and they are a dying race, thus if the elite sold us out, i don't see why these hybrid races wouldn't replace us.

I believe we are made of different alien DNA some have more of this some more of that. and through time we have merged these dnas. what composititon of DNA are the reported greys looking for beats me, I'm sure there is a patern

link   
delete double!

[edit on 20-7-2009 by IchooseFreewill]

link   
Ok so first of all tell me what you meant in the Op about 'all the land' and 'keeping people inside the city' I must have missed something or am just too much of a country girl to understand how they could possibly ever dream of sending us all into the cites to contain us.

As for your theory, well you should allow your imagination to flow and write a short story about your vision, let me know when and I would love to read it.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by JScytale

An open mind can only be that: open. If it's not then it's closed. There is no taboo against considering ideas and bouncing them off of one another. That one thing I found ATS to be a great forum for. It's a detriment to yourself to close even the most outlandish ideas out. The OP wasn't stating this as fact he was offering an idea and you would do well to not be such a prick when people are just trying to present their ideas.

The "not open that your brain falls out" part of your quote comes down to common sense and logical deduction; your brain won't fall out from listening to ideas.

edit: I just read others addressing the same issue so sorry for being redundant.
[edit on 7/20/09 by CSquared288]

[edit on 7/20/09 by CSquared288]

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by CSquared288

you're missing the point. an open mind keeps itself open to all possibilities - and then begins eliminating them. possibilities with no evidence and no precedence go first and go quickly. possibilities that have evidence or precedence are considered, evaluated, tested, weighed against each other, etc.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Reevster
Hmmm you sure jumped on this subject real fast, maybe I touched on some truth here, maybe you are disinfo.....interesting

some open mind you have there, ignoring anyone who disagrees with you.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by JScytale

That's fine, that doesn't mean the presenter of the idea(s) needs to be berated.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by antar
Ok so first of all tell me what you meant in the Op about 'all the land' and 'keeping people inside the city' I must have missed something or am just too much of a country girl to understand how they could possibly ever dream of sending us all into the cites to contain us.

As for your theory, well you should allow your imagination to flow and write a short story about your vision, let me know when and I would love to read it.

This is one of many NWO stuff , go to 7 min into video

www.youtube.com...

I am not saying that I belive in all of this but I wont dismiss it either , anything is possible as there is much we dont know or allowed to know.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Sure seems to me that the current ways of life in industrialized nations has nudged most of the populace into cities. By design or not, it is a very real consequence that has largely been considered a "good" thing. In general, I don't see a conspiracy here. But that dam in China is getting some run here today and it has me thinking.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 10:15 PM
link   
I am not saying that I belive in all of this but I wont dismiss it either , anything is possible as there is much we dont know or allowed to know.

TRUTH IS SOMETIMES STRANGER THAN FICTION

THTS ALL I HAVE2SAY ABOUT HOW STRANGE THE TRUTH CAN SOMETIMES BE

:up
EACE

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 10:30 PM
link   

I logged in at work just to say this:
Even if you are by some small chance right, you're going about this like a complete and utter fool.

3 stages of ATS foolishness -

'You disagreed with me in a not nice manner, I must be right because you're upset.'

'You're a disinfo agent'!

'I'm ignoring you because I can't handle this with reason and i'm actually the one that's upset'

I didn't know this could all be accomplished in a small single post.

[edit on 20-7-2009 by T0by]

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 04:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by T0by

I logged in at work just to say this:
Even if you are by some small chance right, you're going about this like a complete and utter fool.

3 stages of ATS foolishness -

'You disagreed with me in a not nice manner, I must be right because you're upset.'

'You're a disinfo agent'!

'I'm ignoring you because I can't handle this with reason and i'm actually the one that's upset'

I didn't know this could all be accomplished in a small single post.

[edit on 20-7-2009 by T0by]

Some people on here just have to be right and will keep posting over and over again trying to say the same thing only in a different way, he attacking me right off the hop , I replyed once and then a second time but I could tell by his second post where he was coming from, I have seen a few others on ATS rehash the same old BS with a different spin just because they seem to want the last word or whatever. I just shut it down before it got into a pissing match, and now here you are attacking me, calling me a fool,

[edit on 22-7-2009 by Reevster]

join