It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This crop cirles ends the debate?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 06:41 PM
link   
This has to perk up those who are studying crop circles and this one looks like it can end the discussions about some crop circles being created by UFOs. There is no way a bunch of people could do this with a wheat field. No way!

www.disclose.tv...

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Pappie54

you'd be amazed what people can do. hell, i heard a group of people managed to control the splitting of an atom so as to begin a chain reaction of fission which in turn allowed a fusion reaction to take place!

this does not "end the debate". as far as I am concerned, there really is no debate. Why exactly would extraterrestrials hide themselves while making what are quite obviously things meant to be noticed? AKA, communication attempts? Its stupid.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 06:49 PM
link   
there are two threads on this alreaddy.

one of which got closed for being the same toic as the first.

and no.

it doesnt close the debate. its an argument from ignorance. "i dont know how a human could do this. ITS THE ALIENS!!"

thats really flawed thinking. this will get closed anyways

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 06:50 PM
link   
This topic is already being discussed here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pappie54
This has to perk up those who are studying crop circles and this one looks like it can end the discussions about some crop circles being created by UFOs. There is no way a bunch of people could do this with a wheat field. No way!

www.disclose.tv...

i agree......

Why don't the people who make them......Do it in broad daylight with tv cameras around so we can watch how they do it.....

These people take credit sometimes without ever proving they did it...

It's easy to take credit for somebody els's work but try proving you did it...

I want anyone who makes crop circles to Reproduce this EXACT crop circle.......

Prove to us it is MAN MADE !!!!

Otherwise you are full of BS......

Go ahead prove it....make us this exact eave pattern symbol with exact dimensions and measurements ...........

Don't make it " kind of like it" or "almost like it" ..........Make it exactly like it.......

Otherwise you can't !

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by JScytale
reply to post by Pappie54

you'd be amazed what people can do. hell, i heard a group of people managed to control the splitting of an atom so as to begin a chain reaction of fission which in turn allowed a fusion reaction to take place!

this does not "end the debate". as far as I am concerned, there really is no debate. Why exactly would extraterrestrials hide themselves while making what are quite obviously things meant to be noticed? AKA, communication attempts? Its stupid.

just because you can't understand why....does not mean it can't happen that is flawed thinking and ignorant ...

Not saying you are ignorant but that way of thinking is...

Open your mind ....your better than that....we all are

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by ELECTRICkoolaidZOMBIEtest
there are two threads on this alreaddy.

one of which got closed for being the same toic as the first.

and no.

it doesnt close the debate. its an argument from ignorance. "i dont know how a human could do this. ITS THE ALIENS!!"

thats really flawed thinking. this will get closed anyways

what about the " I don't know Why an alien would do this so it must be human " debate?????

Hmmmm cat got your tongue ?

[edit on 20-7-2009 by LucidDreamer85]

link   
reply to post by LucidDreamer85

tell me, if you were trying to communicate with someone, would you hide your communication attempts? its not a matter of not understanding something. its a matter of seeing that something is blatantly faked.

link   
Existing thread here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussion.
Thank you

-thread closed-

for future reference:
Search ATS

top topics

join