It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Winter 2009 Swine Flu Shot Survival - call for help

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Alright, So I read, Saw, Heard and concluded.
The elite want us dead.
The WHO vaccine is coming and a pandemic level will be implemented.

I am lost and feel underpowered by this. I need to survive. You need to survive. The world needs people (some) that believe in human freedoms. ATS is the place I come to know how, what, when, and WHO. I know there are users out there that could contribute to this thread to help out on this faked pandemic and flu vaccination . What should we do and how will we survive when you HAVE to take the vaccine.

Is there a way to forge documents or hack the system to include you as a person who has taken the vaccine?

Imagen the deathtoll, the diseases that will come from this. The Children. Your loved ones. Gone.

Reinforced control through out the world will be implemented through out the world. they collapsed the economy . New world currency. now they will create this fake pandemic, to bring upon a marshall law that requires quarantines.

I have a 2 year old child who is my world and I know you all have a loved one that will not want to the what the coming days are bringing. I believe that we had a Childhood - Adulthood and so should my child.

I feel everyone here has information and opinions that could help other users through these times and I want to know what to do and how to survive this Winter 2009.

A call for help if you will.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by IchooseFreewill

For now, and the near future just stall. Don't be the first in line to get the vaccine.

Personally, I think this whole vaccine thing will fall apart like a two dollar watch.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 06:59 PM
link   
So far it is volentary, not mandatory. Calm down, breathe deep and do not fear. If it becomes mandatory, I'll let you know.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Hang in there. I have a 6 year old, feel the same way. And this is just my opinion, but I am going to lie, cheat, steal, do whatever I can to make sure he doesn't get the vaccine. We already did the swine flu last month. As far as I'm concerned, we're safe.
Hang tough. At least here (ATS) you've got friends.

[edit on 20-7-2009 by mikerussellus]

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Forgive me if I am wrong but you sound as if you are panicking. As far as i am aware no one can force you to take a vaccine if you don’t want one!

I am based in Britain and there has been no suggestions here of mandatory vaccination.

As for the pandemic being faked... i know of 4 people personally who have contracted swine flu and have heard of many many others. All have recovered after what seems like normal flu symptoms (Fever, aching, short of breath etc) I can assure you it was very real to them!

Some people are suggesting that it could mutate into a more deadly form in the autumn. If this happens my family will go into lock down mode... until then... no need to panic. No one panics about normal seasonal flu and that kills more people than the current strain of swine flu.

So... my advice to you is DONT panic.

Be prepared... Be vigilant and watch for the signs. Until then... enjoy life

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 07:31 PM
link   

I hear you my friend. It's a hard time for all parents, especially those with very young children.

I am sure there will be many ways of wriggling out of mandatory vaccination. However, I would think it would be wise to weigh the risks and figure out what you can do to protect yourself and your child from a truly virulent form of the virus.

Here in the UK I suspect the surgeries will be quickly overwhelmed. I will just ignore the invitation, then give a lame excuse of vague symptoms of the flu, that should throw them off for a while.LOL. Failing all that, Change your Doc/Surgery?

I suspect that if this thing gets bad there will be medical staff becoming ill, some will be off due to illness in their immediate family, and some will just not show up after seeing colleagues become ill.

Anyway, the frontline medical staff will be the first to be given the vacs, so look out for media reports of Docs and other staff developing complications & dropping like flies.

I have no doubt that this virus could be quite a steep learning curve for us all. Also, we are all going to have to build up immunity to it one way or another.

I live in Glasgow and have 2 teenagers/young adults. One has asthma. Everytime I mention safety precautions, vitamins or hygene rituals, they roll their eyes and accuse me of nagging them. Maybe it will take for people to see it in full swing before they take it seriously.

Where I have no intention of taking the vaccine, I will be making sure my kids have enough information to weigh the pros & cons and make their own choices.

There is plenty of info out there and here on ATS/BTS, just keep up to date with latest information. Don't get stressed.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Thank you all for your replies.

While I agree to not stress about it, it does help to be prepare of an IF, the evidence (through my readings and conclutions) leads me to conclude that this is infact real and should not be taken lightly.

I understand that upto date this vaccine is only recomended but not mandated, although if this so called pandemic hit high levels it will surely be madate which was the plan all along.

I know the Swine flu is real because I had a minor case late April, I recovered from it through the usage of vitamin C and will. Now the one in the winter is suppose to be the revenge, but i highly doubt it will reach any serious deaths that regular flu doesn't already. thus i call Fake Pandemic.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Well the vaccine will be rolled out in phases, and it may not kill or maim,
and then ppl will start lining up for it.

But what some ppl may not know is they have been able to give
the RFID chips by a shot now.

www.flickr.com...@N00/87863062/

So once ppl see the shto saving lives they may run to get a 3 shots
as required for this flu round, and one of the shots has a RFID tag
that tags along for the ride.

I wouldn't put the houdini trick out of their realm of thought.

This is just supposition, but who knows.

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 02:31 AM
link   
reply to post by maya27

There IS a way of 'wriggling' out of taking madatory vaccines, two ways actually.

1 Don't turn up and say you forgot, or that you were 'unwell' with a cold

2 ( the one I'm using AND can use) I'm allergic to eggs, Egg being a componant of most vaccines these days.

Then you can say "I will call the police and If you force it on me and I go into shock then I will sue the Docter that jabbed me, the nurse who prepared it, the clinic for allowing it and the manufacturer for making it, and even though I warned you not to vaccinate me due to my condition, you went ahead against my wishes and therefore assualted me , and in due course knowing that attempted to murder me"

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 02:49 AM
link   
I understand.I'm concerned too,i have children that i'm striving to protect and this swine-flu/vaccine thing is looming over our heads like a big dark cloud.

I don't see how they can make the vaccine mandatory 'legally' myself,too many holes,i also thought that they need our consent to administer a vaccine.....guess we'll have to wait and see there

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheLily
I understand.I'm concerned too,i have children that i'm striving to protect and this swine-flu/vaccine thing is looming over our heads like a big dark cloud.

I don't see how they can make the vaccine mandatory 'legally' myself,too many holes,i also thought that they need our consent to administer a vaccine.....guess we'll have to wait and see there

This is how:
knowthelies.com.../4095

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by DataWraith

They are already in the process of passing legislation giving the doctors and drug manufacturers immunity from law suits if things go wrong with the vaccine.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 03:41 AM
link   
I have a newborn girl, only 2 weeks old. I don't believe they would ever force her to get a vaccine right?
But my concern is my girlfriend and her 5 year old girl. First of all she is breastfeeding the baby, and could recieve the vaccine side effects through the milk?
Anyways my girlfriend is very sceptical when I say that they should not take a vaccine. But i need hardcore proof and reliable sources that shows the dangers of the vaccine..

Can't seem to find them myself.. Can anyone help me out?

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 04:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by DataWraith
reply to post by maya27

There IS a way of 'wriggling' out of taking madatory vaccines, two ways actually.

1 Don't turn up and say you forgot, or that you were 'unwell' with a cold

2 ( the one I'm using AND can use) I'm allergic to eggs, Egg being a componant of most vaccines these days.

Also, don't call the NHS or other flu-lines with descriptions of symptoms...your name and address will be logged as a definate/probable case and a could be flagged for a jab if one isnt taken by yourself

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 05:01 AM
link   

I find it appalling that people who have no scientific or medical qualifications are using this situation to stoke the fears of others.

You have no basis whatsoever for the comments you've made yet you go right ahead anyway.

What evidence do you have to indicate there is any risk beyond the norm with this vaccine (don't use the short testing run as an example, thats a necessity given the circumstances.

Stop panicing.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 06:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by murfdog

They are already in the process of passing legislation giving the doctors and drug manufacturers immunity from law suits if things go wrong with the vaccine.

Of that I am aware, but in my personal case I can tell them that , they know I'm allergic to egg, and should they try to vaccinate me I don't think any kind of 'law' would actually protect them.
Its like attempted murder and should they even try to poke me with a needle then its time to call the lawyers and let the papers know what has happened, let the public decide.

[edit on 22/7/09 by DataWraith]

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Then you can say "I will call the police and If you force it on me and I go into shock then I will sue the Docter that jabbed me, the nurse who prepared it, the clinic for allowing it and the manufacturer for making it,

Ahhhh, but you can't sue them! They have legal immunity!
www.abovetopsecret.com...

And they won't press any charges against themselves!

Plus, they don't care if you refuse, they will just quarantine you!

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by phoenix103

I find it appalling that people who have no scientific or medical qualifications are using this situation to stoke the fears of others.

You have no basis whatsoever for the comments you've made yet you go right ahead anyway.

What evidence do you have to indicate there is any risk beyond the norm with this vaccine (don't use the short testing run as an example, thats a necessity given the circumstances.

Stop panicing.

How about the previous attempt during the 70's. I don't have the figures handy, but I think the flu killed one, but the vaccine permanently maimed 3000!

My wife had Guillan-Barre syndrome after a Flu Shot. My son got "Infantile Spasms" after his 5-month vaccines. Even his Neurologist said it wasn't a good idea to put all those vaccinations in the kids at one time! He told us to get a doctor that would spread them out one at a time, use single dose vials (Hg free), and wait until the kids were a little bigger!

By the way, the Neurologist is one of the top in the country! We are lucky to be so near Gainesville, FL, and Shand's Medical Center!

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by phoenix103

Please stop spouting nonsense. FDA takes years to trial new drugs, so why on Earth would you want to take a vaccine that's been manufactured within a few months against an unknown triple-hybrid virus, that's still mutating??????

Clinical trials involving new drugs are commonly classified into four phases. Each phase of the drug approval process is treated as a separate clinical trial. The drug-development process will normally proceed through all four phases over many years. If the drug successfully passes through Phases I, II, and III, it will usually be approved by the national regulatory authority for use in the general population. Phase IV are 'post-approval' studies. Before pharmaceutical companies start clinical trials on a drug, they conduct extensive pre-clinical studies.

Wiki

[edit on 22-7-2009 by PrisonerOfSociety]

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 08:11 AM
link   
The WHO now has the authority to declare a state of emergency. When that happens, the pandemic emergency plans of each state go into effect. When THAT happens, it will be mandatory that you take the shot. In the bottom of the health care reform bill that just passed last week, it was included that funds will be set aside in each state for house to house vaccinations. The federal emergency pandemic laws state that if you refuse the shot, you will be arrested and taken to a central holding facility (a.k.a. FEMA camp), and the sentence is ten years. Correspondence from Congress has been uncovered to show that "they" plan to build up a 'civilian inmate work force'. If you happen to be arrested at the state level for refusing, you will be taken to a local holding facility. Once you are the property of the state/feds, they will give you the shot. Also, once the state of emergency is declared, all religious and other protection your state allows is out the window. It's either take the shot or go to jail. Congress just authorized the placement of 22,000 U.S. troops around the U.S. Hmmm...

This is the reality of the situation. This is what's been going on right under our noses. Get as much sun as you can, but know that the chemtrails are reflecting back part of the spectrum of the sun to cut our vitamin D. Take a vitamin D supplement. Eat healthy, make sure you have lots of FRESH garlic on hand. Read the following article and explore the rest of this website: www.healthfreedomusa.org...

Write/call your governor, and let them know you want to maintain the right to self-quarantine in the event of a 'pandemic'. Avoid the shot for as long as you can. Talk to your family about it, but DON'T sound crazy and paranoid or you will drive them right to the head of the line. There is so much documentation out there, do your homework- present them with the facts. Remind them of the 1976 'pandemic'. "They" want us to think that all Americans are dumb, and yes there is quite a number of uninformed, but I guarantee you that once people start dying, we will rise up and their plan will crumble. They are currently calling for volunteers to test out the 'vaccine'. Survival of the fittest and smartest, right?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join