posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 05:47 PM
First of all, this isn't a thread that's going to tell you how to break ALL the rules. I lied. Count that as broken "rule" #1.
Only 1 thing breaks ALL the rules. Many of you know well enough what that "thing" is, because it isn't a thing at all. So "no-thing"
breaks all the rules. The more rules you are capable of breaking without consequence to your state of mind, the more like "it" you are.
1) When you see a thread everyone is posting on, don't post on it.
2) When you see a thread no one is posting on, post on it.
3) Don't follow either of the above guidelines. Or this one. Just Dance!
4) When someone is expecting you to do something, don't do it.
5) When someone ISN'T expecting something, give it to them.
8) When someone is confused as to what you are doing, try to confuse them even more.
7) When someone is being hateful, be very loving to them.
6) When someone is very loving, jab them with a stick to remind them of pain.
9) When no one is looking for you, hide.
10) Come out at night when the Sun goes down. You're what little children are afraid of, when they are afraid of what's in the dark.
11) Sit in the same position, in the Sun, for hours during the day.
12) Break the law! With a smile on your face and love in your heart.
14) Don't believe in such things as "laws," or "goals" or "success" or "money."
13) When you see shock on someone's face, it's their awareness being forced open though they have tried so hard to keep it shut.
15) Strike while the iron is hot, keep things malleable, do not let them set.
16) Always recreate all the rules, everywhere you go, always.
17) Take something away from this thread, but not what anyone would expect you to! In fact don't take anything from this thread at all.
A) Do not post this thread!
B) Do not post IN this thread!!
F) You can't break what's already broken.
[edit on 20-7-2009 by bsbray11]