It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Census teams tagging front doors and vacination `home visits`

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Remember the threads back in May about census people tagging front doors of residences.

ATS thread

I read an article today about Obama`s Health Care Bill and I connected some dots that are scary.

What if the GPS tagging was in preparation for vaccination teams that will visit homes for `mandatory shots`

home visit news article.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Why would they need to gps the front door for this? Couldn't they just use Google maps or something since they have the address?

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Can't you just see the government spending billions of dollars trying to track everyone down for a shot (especially those who don't want the shot and are not at home when the nurse visits)? This I've gotta see!

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 06:16 PM
link   
I have to agree with whoshotJR. If the government was going to force everyone to get vaccinated, they could just use Google to get addresses, or, just go to everyone's home unexpectedly. Heck, if the MSM caused a big enough stink, I bet a majority of the population would be more than willing to get the shot.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by octotom

This isn't about the shot, this about paying ACORN to build their own databases about where these houses are at. Then combine that with them collecting Census information. Then also combine that with the grants they will be getting with the health care bill if it passes.

None of this is about the government, what Obama is doing is turning ACORN into his brownshirts. Want to know where that civilian security force of 250,000 is going to come from?

Also they wouldn't use Google because then if Google went rouge on them Google could publish a list of names that were doing the searches.

I'll take my tinfoil hat off now.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Guys, you really need to think about the nonsense some of you are spreading on here and how you are inadvertently discrediting truth movements. Case in point: Tea Parties. I covered one on as part of the national healthcare reform protests last week and I never will again. Why? Less than two minutes into explaining why she is against healthcare reforms, the local leader launched into an impassioned discussion of how she does not vaccinate her children (some of which I agree with, some of it is bollocks). Within three seconds it turned into a paranoid rant about how the government is diverting money away from basic healthcare to fund fictional medical squads to go door to door to forcibly inject residents with flu and other vaccines, and that she will be drug off to a "FEMA camp" if she does not allow them to inject her children.

When I asked her where she read about this, what source do you think she cited? She has never read any legislation requiring this. In fact, she could not cite a single factual report stating that the flu vaccine will be mandatory for anyone other than first responders, military and healthcare personnel who already are subject to mandatory vaccinations. End score? My editor thinks she is nuts and we will not provide any further coverage to them in the future, meaning if they actually do something of merit it will go unknown.

Guys, those of you who are reading conspiracies about "poisoning" and "sterilizing" people with the flu vaccine are far off of reality. Not the least of which is the fact that manufacturers and the medical community already are complaining that the vaccine cannot be produced to meet mass demand, how do you expect them to use this if they cannot
even get their hands on a full supply?

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by secretagent woooman

They granted immunity to the vaccine manufactures, it will probably be mandatory for the kids to get vaccinated before they are allowed in school.

I'm not sure about if they are going to slip anything into it on purpose, but there is a very good chance that all the stuff could be contaminated and end up killing people, and the people that take it have no recourse to sue because they have legal immunity to lawsuits.

I wouldn't go ranting about this stuff in a public setting or to my friends unless in a joking manner, but there should be cause for concern.

Because as of right "now" its not mandatory. Things change awfully fast, and it could become mandatory in the blink of an eye. Not saying it will happen, and there is no reason for tin foiled rants about the stuff, but to be aware of it all and know that it could happen is only playing it safe.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Ridiculous. They do not have the medical personnel to administer forced vaccinations...if they did who would trust the government suddenly caring about public health in the USA. There's no way this country will do well in a pandemic as the "public health" has been neglected for too long.

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by secretagent woooman

Guys, those of you who are reading conspiracies about "poisoning" and "sterilizing" people with the flu vaccine are far off of reality.

Isn't ironic that you mention "truth movement" and in the same post you misrepresent the original post and article.

Nowhere in the post did I mention poisoning, nor is it mentioned in the "home visit" article.

According to the bill, states will receive grants if they ( the states) develop programs for immunizations. Including home visits.

The program authorizing home “interventions” to promote immunizations falls under “Subtitle C: Creating Healthier Communities.” This subtitle directs the secretary of health and human services to “establish a demonstration program to award grants to states to improve the provision of recommended immunizations for children, adolescents, and adults through the use of evidence-based, population-based interventions for high-risk populations.”

That, sir is worrisome to me.

You can continue to live your life with rose colored glasses but I will continue to expose programs that can infringe on my consitutional rights.

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChrisCrikey
Ridiculous. They do not have the medical personnel to administer forced vaccinations...if they did who would trust the government suddenly caring about public health in the USA. There's no way this country will do well in a pandemic as the "public health" has been neglected for too long.

If the states are awarded grants (free $$$) they will find a way to administer these shots.

More corruption pumped into the system for corrupt officials to get their greedy hands on!!!

join