It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Apollo 11 Website Information Hacked

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 05:28 PM
link   
I am just posting this not as a publicity matter for the imbecile(s) who did this, but as a representation of the current disrespect that some naive individuals seem to have in regards to the great accomplishments bestowed upon us by men who sacrificed and gave so much for us all.

Upon attempting to view the Wikipedia Page for "Apollo 11" earlier today (Around 0500 HOURS EDT, 20JUL09), this is what I came across:

Fortunately, as of this evening (1800 HOURS EDT, 20JUL09), it has been restored to this:

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 05:34 PM
link   
What a shame, I can imagine your frustration upon seeing that one. Thanks for the info.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

I've been hit hard by this as well, last night's sleep was terrible for me and I almost went into a deep state of depression, because of these dang haxors.

Obviously kidding, and the OP needs to grow up.

[edit on 7/20/2009 by bl4ke360]

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 05:53 PM
link   
I am supprised wikipedia did'nt pick this up to begin with. They usually look over all editing made by the public.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 06:04 PM
link   
That's awesome.

Also, cop, lighten up, it's just a little prank... Life is too short to get worked up over stuff like that.

All work and no play, makes jack a dull boy... and I think you've been working too hard (maybe?). Invite some friends over, buy a 24 pack and get sillied up would ya? Remember, the stupid things in life are usually a lot of fun

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Wiki is very unofficial.
There are tons of information we will never know.
The 'hacker' might have entered the anti news topic and made a contribution.
Why should the Illuminati have the upper hand.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Just about anyone could change a wiki page (at least temporarily) so it really isn't "hacking".

new topics

top topics

join