It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATF to Montana: 'You will respect our authoritah!'

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by cpdaman

maybe Mass protests and mass walkout's of work ....hitting the corporations and big industry's company's in the $$$ would effect a change of direction.......private industry representatives and lobbyists is mostly what our gov't is made up of (fox's in the henhouse) waiting to go back to the private sector or congress scum dancing to lobbyists tunes....hit em in the $$$ oh wait we're too apathetic to pull this off.......while france can ......thank the american media for that and the corporate control of this that has been mastered

All mass walkouts would do is enable corporations to import more labor and have more excuse to hire illegal alien invaders to do the jobs 'Americans do not want to do' which will cause no good to happen to Americans. By the time Americans realize peaceful means cannot achieve liberty it'll be too late.

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 12:33 AM
link   
It's truely sad that we 'have' to fight back, but we apathetically gave TPTB quite a bit too much free reign and we need to take it back.

I live in Cali and 'so far' I don't have to worry about storming in and forcing me to hand over my gun.

The fed knows, just as we do, that we are allowed this right. So unfortunately, one has to say stand up and enforce the constitution and if they try to send in the fed to break it, then shoot em. Hate to have to say that though...

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 01:17 AM
link   
reply to post by AmericanPatriot_ar15

I like your line of thinking. You should join us in the NWO forum once in a while.

Let me also assure you that while your brothers in the military may be getting prepared for what is to come, I think you will find there are many of your fellow citizens who are equally prepared and will be at your side.

I truly think 'they' are underestimating the size and ferocity of the hornets nest they are about to knock over.

Again, lets us all hope and pray, that there are enough men and women in political power with good moral conscious and intelligence to back it up to steer clear of the storm in our path.

Back on topic, I am more than curious to see how far Montana is willing to go with this...

I should think if Montana is willing to stand it's ground, many other states will be following suit.

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by daddyroo45
reply to post by TheAssociate

If you notice, the letter the ATF sent out about the Tennessee law,it was sent to people with Federal Firearm licenses. Not a direct letter to the State Legislature or the Governor.

Exactly. FEDERAL Firearms Licenses. They can issue, they can pull. Maybe the states need to check into STATE licensing, or declaration that licensing is not needed there, at all. Can't see 'em passing up a chance to issue a business license, though. Wouldn't that be a kick in the head to the feds?

Feds say "Oops, you sold without our handy-dandy license." State says "So? He a citizen of this state, and we say he don't need no stinkin' fed license." Fed says "Oh yeah? We'll just arrest him any how. How 'bout that?"

State Guard says "Like hell you will."

And then it's ON.

[edit on 2009/7/26 by nenothtu]

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by notsoobvious
i agree with you all 100 percent!!but what do you do if your state is worse than the feds.i live in ny and i have to tell you our politicans are a joke. they sit in albany(when we can get them there)and fight like little kids. im serious! if i knew how to put a news link up i would.we have huge taxes on just about everything. they were even going to tax soda?!!i believe in states rights but when the state is this dysfunctional i think it should be taken over by the federal gov.

Naw. In that case, you make plans and execute a move to a more congenial state, and let the knot heads in your former state watch their tax base shrink as other folks get the same idea. Eventually, they would either have to wise up, or work for free.

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready

If you are in NY, Cali, or D.C., the only appropriate action is to MOVE!

I really doubt any of us rednecks will come to your defense in those areas. They are seen as the root of the problem.

Don't forget MD, NJ, MA, and IL. They've become rather draconian of late as well.

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by nenothtu

Originally posted by daddyroo45
reply to post by TheAssociate

If you notice, the letter the ATF sent out about the Tennessee law,it was sent to people with Federal Firearm licenses. Not a direct letter to the State Legislature or the Governor.

Exactly. FEDERAL Firearms Licenses. They can issue, they can pull. Maybe the states need to check into STATE licensing, or declaration that licensing is not needed there, at all. Can't see 'em passing up a chance to issue a business license, though. Wouldn't that be a kick in the head to the feds?

Feds say "Oops, you sold without our handy-dandy license." State says "So? He a citizen of this state, and we say he don't need no stinkin' fed license." Fed says "Oh yeah? We'll just arrest him any how. How 'bout that?"

State Guard says "Like hell you will."

And then it's ON.

[edit on 2009/7/26 by nenothtu]

I was curious about this myself. If you are not conducting "interstate" sales, do you need a FFL? I can see the Feds being justified in reminding their dealers that they are accountable for the Fed laws in that case. If you are conducting all of your business within the confine of TN or MT, then why even bother with a FFL?

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready

I was curious about this myself. If you are not conducting "interstate" sales, do you need a FFL? I can see the Feds being justified in reminding their dealers that they are accountable for the Fed laws in that case. If you are conducting all of your business within the confine of TN or MT, then why even bother with a FFL?

The feds have used some pretty tortured logic to claim that EVERY transaction affects interstate commerce, and thus come under their spurious version of the "interstate commerce" clause.

The basics are that they claim if a guy living in Missouri sells a widget, made in Missouri, to another guy living in Missouri, for used in Missouri, and even if said widget never leaves the confines of Missouri, that affects the ability of a guy, living in Oregon, and manufacturing widgets in Oregon, to sell HIS widget to that guy in Missouri, who just bought the Missouri-produced widget. Therefore, the twisted logic goes, the Missouri widget transaction affects ALL US widget transactions, and so falls under the fed purview.

It's about time that twisted logic gets tested, to see how far it goes, and how strong the resolve is for the feds to micromanage everyone's affairs.

I'm not sure, and am currently researching it to back my claims up, but as I understand it, the "Interstate Commerce" Clause was originally intended to mediate and resolve DISPUTES between states in matters of commerce, and has been morphed over time by the central government to mean that they REGULATE everything that crosses state lines. Quite a stretch, that, should it prove to be so.

However, if that logic IS followed, and a solely intrastate transaction DOES affect transactions everywhere, then isn't the corollary also so, that interstate regulation by the feds affects solely INTRASTATE transactions, and so is subject to state regulation of interstate commerce, everywhere? In that case, Missouri should be able to pass laws that affect DC widget sales.

It needs to be tested, to the firewall and beyond if need be, for the good of "Missourians" everywhere in these United States.

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Titen-Sxull

Titen, you just nailed it.

This past Civil War wasn't between the North and the South, nor was it about slavery.

It was the Federal Government trampling the 10th Amendment, and State's Rights.

The Southern Confederate States never officially "rejoined" the Union, but were occupied territories, who were eventually "assumed" State's status.

State's Rights. One Civil War already, and we down here lost.

I have a feeling that this second Civil War it appears we're about to be pushed into will go a bit differently. The States will definately win the next one.

That ATF bunch. Aren't they the same ones who STARTED the whole problem at Ruby Ridge?

And aren't they the same ones that STARTED the Waco cookout?

Seems they are mighty quick to jump in, but don't have enough ass to close the deal, and so they call in the FBI to do the actual killing.

(I know they killed the kid and his dog at Ruby Ridge, but that doesn't take much of an outfit, or even much of a man for that matter, now does it?)

States rights. And it's just now coming up again. Tell me a new wind isn't blowing.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by daddio

I have seen similar stuff to this. The lawyers of the world have it pretty wrapped up. So, in 1776- 1789 people fought against England. The lawyers won and attempted to create an experiment in government. Through lawyerspeak in the years to come it was all given away. To the average citizen, this stuff is incomprehensible. Which is probably meant to be that way. hence the disgusting situation of public education. as compared to the rest of the world. An ignorant citizen is easier to fool. I found a similar article you may want to look at.

America still a British Colony????

There's probably several others. Truth be told, no one believes it or wants to. It's too complicated. We'd all rather say stuff like TSHTF by TPTB stemming from POTUS, SCOTUS and WHO, the banksters, and the evil Fed. Oh, and look out the Aliens are coming!!! It's all getting rather tired.

I say, I'll live it as best as I can, let em take me if I'm so important. Let some other ass try to sell insurance and support my family. My little popgun ain't gonna make a bit of difference in the face of vast ignorance. I can educate my children on their personal freedom. This is where we are in our familial history after countless generations of soldiering.

Ultimately it comes to this, overthrow ...what?..... and replace it with?....what?....we need lawyers to spell it out correctly....and then?....thats what started all this crap to begin with.....

IMHO, it will take a world event of never before seen or historically experienced something to change how this has been and where it is going. Even then it might not be enough.

Superman, where are you now?

PG

[edit on 28-7-2009 by pizzaguy]

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 01:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by ReelView
You know, you can lump all of "conspiracy" under one heading and that's dominance. Centuries ago the low lifes pulled a con and got away with it. The more they pulled cons and the more they got away with it, the more contempt that had for humanity and the more they realized (I'm sure to their own surprise) they could get away with, more and more and more.

You call it "dominance", I call it "dependence", which are mutually inclusive in this case. Absolutely everything going on in Washington today has to do with their effort to make every living person in this country totally dependent on the Feds for survival.

That's the REAL reason for the push for so-called "healthcare reform". Put it in place, and allow the government complete control over every aspect of your health. Step out of line, and lose just enough benefits to make your life a living hell.

Look at the school system. It was doing just fine up until the 70s when Jimmy Carter created the Department of Education. Since then the Feds are setting the curriculum in the schools and now we've got one of the WORST educational systems in the civilized world! Of course the states are helpless because if they don't comply, they lose their funding. This is BY DESIGN, and you will see a lot more of this happening from now on - I guarantee it. Total dependence is slavery, and slavery is the goal.

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 01:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by pizzaguy
reply to post by daddio

IMHO, it will take a world event of never before seen or historically experienced something to change how this has been and where it is going. Even then it might not be enough.

Superman, where are you now?

PG

I read that and had a funny vision of Superman flying toward the Metropolis jail holding David Rockefeller by the scruff of the neck.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join