It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

EU666 Biodefense Stockpile and US666 Biodefense Stockpile

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Not sure what to make of this one but I find the use of "666" ominous, as well as the fact the "biodefdense stockpiles" consist of VACCINE. Story gets weirder at link; snippet below.

This one is absolutely exploding around the intertubes this morning.

I don’t know where it started but someone found a datasheet about a vaccine called Prepandrix that’s made by GlaxoSmithKline.

This thing contains the following entries:

Regulatory/Status Index:

biodefense stockpile (U.S.)
biodefense stockpile, European countries
controlled/gov’t distribution in European counties
controlled/gov’t distribution in U.S.
EU200 Currently Approved in EU
EU666 Biodefense stockpile
UM100 Controlled/Gov’t Distribution in US
US666 Biodefense stockpile
EM160 Controlled/Gov’t Distribution in EU

Now, I’m not taking any vaccine regardless of what number sequences are associated with it, but let’s clear something up:

PREPANDRIX IS A BIRD FLU VACCINE. Bird flu. H5N1.

Not swine flu, H1N1.

The EU666 and US666 status codes are also associated with a smallpox vaccine, and on a more individual basis, about two dozen other substances.

Maybe it’s interesting that vaccines that are stockpiled for “biodefense” purposes carry the 666 designation, but for purposes of the swine flue H1N1 vaccination that will be coming out in a few months, this US666 and EU666 wouldn’t apply because it hasn’t been stockpiled; it’s new.

More at source
cryptogon.com...

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Will you carry the mark of the beast??
I know I won't... I'm not taking any crap that is forced on me, if it needs to be forced, you know it's bad. Plus I don't like needles.. or taking medication. Don't use any of that crap and I haven't been sick in months, maybe a year?

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 05:32 PM
link   
well

I don't believe in the whole mark of the beast stuff, nor 666 being a "baaad nuuuummmbberrrr" or anything of that sort.

That being said, however, i DO know that some people DO believe in it, and are doing ANYTHING they can to ensure the "prophecies" come to fruition. Including things in revelations.

So... this is very interesting, indeed.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 05:47 PM
link   
K... After doing some checking around, i'd like you to take notice of a couple things.

If you go to the links provided by your OP, you'll see that the datasheet page they're sending you to has "208.69.231.70" at the beginning of the link

Whereas, if you go to any of the other pages on biupharma's website, they're listed with "www.biopharma.com"

This just screams at me right away that the "208" page is nothing more than an HTML copy page that's got the rest of biopharmas pages linking out of it.

In other words, faked.

I'll see if anyone else has anything to add to it but right off i'm thinking just a scam to play into more fears.

P.S. After doing a whois on the 208 address, it shows this as the ownership...

Resolve Host: thedroolingdog.com
IP Address: 208.69.231.70

mmhmm.. gonna have to say fake

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Already on this thread.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 20-7-2009 by 12.21.12]

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 04:45 PM
link   
I am responsible for the use of "666" and other 3-digit repeats embedded within indexing term notations/codes used in the BIOPHARMA database (www.biopharma.com). I am the author and publisher of BIOPHARMA: Biopharmaceutical Products in the U.S. and European Markets, a reference/information resource concerning biopharmaceuticals.

US666, EU666, US999, US000 and other indexing terms with territory-indicative 2-letters followed by 3 digits, often 3 digits repeated, are simply indexing notations/codes. These are arbitrary, short unique terms I made up to facilitate database retrieval. For example:

US666 = Biodefense stockpile [U.S.]
EM999 = Not Available/Not Marketed in EU
US000 = [application for U.S. approval] never filed/no plans

It is easier and allows more precision to search for the notation/code vs. the full term (text). Such alpha-numeric indexing term notations/codes are a common information management artifice; and I have been using these particular codes in my database now for over 8 years.

I ascribe no special meaning to "666" or other 3-digit repeats, particularly when embedded within a larger term/word and where these numbers are obviously not meant to have any meaning to begin with. There was and is nothing sinister, evil, conspiratorial, etc., at all regarding my assignment or use of these codes.

Also, regarding "666" associated with Hyaluronic acid Products, 666 is simply the entry number (yet another info. management artifice). Product monographs are assigned consecutive numbers (which change with each database regeneration).

Since this site instructs posters to "not post your own personal information," I will not. But my contact information is available at www.biopharma.com.

new topics

top topics

join