It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[New] UFO Photographed by Astronaut During Spacewalk?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 12:06 AM
link   
reply to post by rtjwilde

The thing with the Tether incident which make me discount glare on the lens was the fact that these thing moved behind the Tether, now if it was glare they would remain in view infront of the Tether and not be able to pass behind it.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 12:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Exuberant1

ok ,lemme guess...hmm..
oh yeah, ice crystals / flying debris / light relfection / whatever.

the ETs are watching our every move into space, the NASA know it, and we ATSers know it.
When too much people know, disclosure will happen. but don't worry, it won't. they'll always find a way to make the masses believe what they want. best solution is to create a hostage situation in a tv studio and explain it all with a powerpoint at gunpoint and maybe, maybe, we'll be heard

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 12:16 AM
link   
reply to post by MattMulder

Even with disclosure I doubt they'd tell us everything.

Instead they'd reveal only a fraction of the bigger picture because they don't think we need to know or it's for our own safety we don't know.

IF we managed to eradicate the whole nanny state societies we've managed to land ourselves in where our governments tell us what is safe for us then perhaps we may eventually get the truth, but until the PTB think we are capable enough to look after ourselves we will have to go waiting for the knowledge we seek

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 12:24 AM
link   
Lens flare my arse.

typical NASA - something happens they wack on the funny overlays (LEN'S FLARES) or pan away instantly.

btw wouldn't it be funny if the main "flare" in this image was an actual UFo coming into dock with the space station/shuttle:
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/216a02d84627.jpg[/atsimg]

The original image is what we are talking about anyway - and that is far from the lens flare in the image i posted (which may or may not include a very clear image of an actual UFO)...just sayin..

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 01:31 AM
link   
I can't see why the government has to explain anything. Why can't they just say, "Gee, beats the heck out of us; no clue what it was"?

Personally, I'm thinking swamp gas or weather balloon (j/k).

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 02:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Overload
Sure does look similar to the "critters" with regards to the hole in the center...

Well, once again another astronaut sees something in space and obviously does not know what it is and is trying to take yet more images of these things.

Guess I'll be the first to say it
.....looks like water ejected and turned to ice...Umm second thought....looks like debris.....Ummm.....second thought it looks like lens flare with ice and debris.....

Just kiden E.......Good find
S+F

aww man!! you forgot the swamp gas! its a lensflare reflecting um.... lunar gas from... uh, venus, and yeah it bounced off a weather balloon, then it like froze and stuff, um.. yeah.. then the A-10's were practicing with flares and you know... trying to find.. uh... charlie.. Yeah, but charlie had a lazer gun that was really a chalk line and um.. shot at the moon gas in a drunken rage creating a frozen explosion of steam projected from the toilet outlets on the space shuttle and when the astronaut was taking a piss, it turned to steam in a circular shape because of piping, and froze. It moved because of solar winds, and the astronauts were protected because the had the talisman of Zambadawanalaya embroydered on their sleeve. Thats all. See? perfectly logical.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 02:46 AM
link   
reply to post by stanlee

Except that it didn't move.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 02:52 AM
link   
Would it be possible to ask NASA, Dave Wolf or anybody about this event? How accessible are these people/instutions in the U.S. ?

[edit on 22-7-2009 by bilb_o]

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 05:19 AM
link   
Hello everyone, I JUST FOUND THIS SITE AND AM HAPPIER THAN HELL OR SADDER THAN HEAVEN TO HAVE FOUND IT...

Yeah, the circle shaped object in the pictures with the hole in it...

THAT IS JUST SPACE ICE..."SPICE" (Latin: "Not UFO")

What happens is that this DEBRIS travels through space and soon collides with a planet and combines molecules with that planet to then form life after millions of years and that life then becomes intelligent after millions of years...to the point where that life builds a space ship and shortly after discovers Earth and flies around gathering information on Humans and what they are aware of is that we have manipulated LENS GLARES enough to take pictures of them flying around us so we can transmit the pictures to Earth and let the GOVERNMENT explain how this is a result of faulty "(put reason here)"

ALIEN MOTIVES:

*The UFO's are not studying us...they're way more advanced to even care...plus they put us here in the first place (why humans are inconsistent with every other life on Earth)...THE ONLY REASON THEY COME INTO THESE SHOTS IS BECAUSE THEY HAVE A MYSPICE.com ACCOUNT AND A SPACEBOOK.com ACCOUNT AND THEY WANT TO BE IN MORE PICS...

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 05:23 AM
link   
Phage's video covers the issue off completely.

It's lens flare.....case closed.

Exudating 1 - you are arguing for arguments sake.

You are an expert at that.

[edit on 22-7-2009 by Sam60]

[edit on 22-7-2009 by Sam60]

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 05:56 AM
link   
reply to post by moniker

Well said

Thanks

Ocker

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Why don't You ask astronauts on youtube??

Youtube - Ask an Astronaut

MSNBC - Astronauts answer YouTube questions!

[edit on 7/22/09 by vietifulJoe]

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Ok...im not going to even bother posting links to a series of thousands of links that illustrate the effect of light, and aperture along with photography....these 'orbs' are nothing more than elements of high reflectivity a bit out of 'set to infinity' focus...this is SO over explained yet people still think aliens are squeezing into tiny floating dust particles! LOL even so...these look NOTHING like starships.

In fact i've seen countless examples of this anomaly (photography anomaly) tested on countless sites showing clearly this happens and can be recreated anywhere.

Freakin tiny glowing specks of matter...sure alien ships...wow. SHEER IDIOCY....shameful.

[edit on 22-7-2009 by jeddun]

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Could it be space junk?? And, an attempt on keeping space looking pristine? All I saw was a ring, like the kind you find in piping systems and such. I would have to see a heck of a lot more and better pics of this before I would start calling anything a UFO (of the nature that most people think of).

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by jeddun
Ok...im not going to even bother posting links to a series of thousands of links that illustrate the effect of light, and aperture along with photography....these 'orbs' are nothing more than elements of high reflectivity a bit out of 'set to infinity' focus...this is SO over explained yet people still think aliens are squeezing into tiny floating dust particles! LOL even so...these look NOTHING like starships.

In fact i've seen countless examples of this anomaly (photography anomaly) tested on countless sites showing clearly this happens and can be recreated anywhere.

Freakin tiny glowing specks of matter...sure alien ships...wow. SHEER IDIOCY....shameful.

You know... I get sick and tired of hearing debunkers bringing the same old tired crap... having nothing but "theories" and little proof of anything.

How in god's name you can explain away the tether incident... when its quite clear the shape goes behind the tether.... as "the effect of light and aperture" is beyond me.

If your "theory" is disproven for one of these donut shaped anomolies as in the the tether incidence... then guess what. Your theory is flawed and you can no longer use it to explain away these shapes. Instead of admitting your theory doesn't explain the tether donut shape.... you ignore it and continue used this baseless theory on exactly the same shape again........ and tell US we're wrong. Amazing.

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pazzerz
Could it be space junk?? And, an attempt on keeping space looking pristine? All I saw was a ring, like the kind you find in piping systems and such. I would have to see a heck of a lot more and better pics of this before I would start calling anything a UFO (of the nature that most people think of).

Space junk? space junk that they decided to quickly pan away from so we couldnt see. The fact that NASA pan away from anything that looks suspiciously like a UFO tells you something in itself.

If there is truly nothing out there in space as NASA makes us believe... you may as well just leave that camera on all the time with nobody controlling what we see.... because there is nothing suspicious out in space that we should have our eyes shielded from right?

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 02:01 PM
link   
[edit on 23-7-2009 by grs9769]

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Phage salute and thanks very much for taking the time to post the video.
Still images rarely if ever tell the complete story, and in this case they were used to propagate notions that aren't even evident in the full running video. That's unfortunate.

A message for people in general. It's "ok" to believe, but its another thing to post material devoid of reasonable objectivity.

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by RiotComing
Starred and flagged, even if it is all in vain. I started a thread on this subject and unfortunately the thread was dominated by skeptics assuring us that the 'hole in the middle' is an out of focus lens arifact, nothing more than that.

On the previous shuttle thread before that, I had skeptics going as far as to say I was crazy and need meds, all because I was bringing this shuttle ufo footage to the attention to the ATS folk.

So here we go again, another shuttle mission, more ufo sightings and suspicious behaviour on the astronaut's part fumbling for his camera. I'm sure this thread will also be bombarded with the usual explanations of ice crystals and debris combined with out of focus camera work.

Don't listen to the skeptics, they will always be there. Their name calling and general put-downs are meaningless. They're showing their ilevel of maturity and intelligence. You should totally ignore them, they really hate it when they don't get a rise out of people. lol

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 02:13 PM
link   
jeddun You should. Anything that would help people learn the cause and effect. If at the least - it would come up in searches. But granted, individuals will see what they want to see. Preferring to lump all skeptics into a contemptuous category.

Here's a tip for those in waiting - when a long time skeptic posts something about proof of a UFO, prepare to be blown away.

Originally posted by jeddun

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join