It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ufo spins and turns in space

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Alter-Ego

You sir are a credit to this site. Bravo. Once again, I've been steered away from a wrong direction from someone willing to take the time to investigate and help separate wheat from chaff (and boy, is there alot of that) As a wanna-bleiver, thank you. Whomever altered this video for the purposes of deception is the lowest form of life in my opinion.

CDS

PS- no offense to OP, how could you have known? You were right to bring it up to the rest of us and I would've done it myself. Keep diggin' man, keep on diggin'.

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Rockstrongo37

When evidence is too clear, it seems to be a fake.
It is not so, in this video case.
This type of spinning ufos, mostly with "egg shapes" have a peculiar mission: follow orthotenic lines of the earth 24/7.
The camera was recording all STS mission, so it was pretty "no coincidence" that it recorded the spaceship which, I repeat, have to follow equatorial lines of the planet.

Commander ly-on
Alias Union Mission

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Cole DeSteele

oh no offence taken. i knew it was to good to be true. all day something didnt seem right. i think its when the ufo passes over the glare from the camera. oh well next time maybe.

[edit on 21-7-2009 by mad bloke]

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by commander ly-on

I understand that just because its clear doesnt mean its a fake. I personally have been researching this whole topic for a number of years...I'm not a casual observer... but each time I see a fantastic video or photo that is centered or perfectly timed it almost always falls into the realm of doctered or being a fake. All I'm saying here that this just seems to be "too" perfect, though I did point out that the object did have the same consistancies of other objects in the footage and that would lend credibility to it as being real.

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Rockstrongo37

In 2004, in Cochasqui ceremonial pyramidal city, 1 hour north from Quito, a similar egg shape dancing above us, in a appointment the Guides of the Confederation gave to us. It was a "perfect" egg shape, moving quickly from east to west, as we were just in the centre of the world, latitude 0º, and it was similar to this little ufos of the video. And yes, sometimes ufo videos are really "perfect" but also impossible to be considered fakes. Just like this:

www.youtube.com...

in which Mexican anti-drug air force used an infra red camera to catch Sin-jansen Commander and her fleet. Please notice: the Ufos were invisible by human eyes.

So: perfect video BUT real

ly-on

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Cole DeSteele

Have to give credit where credit is due to my friend. h3akalee was the first to comment on it being a sham. The fact that most of us have seen so many of these that we are now too lazy to go out and get the originals so we can better tame the "starry eyed who tend towards leaning on the belief in anything crowd" is something those of us that have been around this subject for a while need to work on, I will admit. But, you do get tired of it after a while.

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 12:24 PM
link   
I guess tyhis is not just my avatar taking a space walk up there...

Or is it?

NASA might say its my AVATAR>>>

S&F for the find!
GTG

(I had a word with my avatar as to stay nice and cool and not go wondering arround anyway!
)

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Great video the Mexican air force
Is or not, a very solid proof?
11 invisible ufos just caught by infra red camera
great!

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Is there any possibility that this video is actually real and the other one showing
no ufo has been edited before release by NASA? NASA is not knowingly going to release shuttle videos showing ufos! Maybe this one slipped through?After all the Zapruder film of the JFK assassination (1963) was doctored.
The reflections fit and the thing is spinning and seems to be under control. I think this one may be real. When it goes into the white area it blacks out which is just what you would expect!

If it's fake then it's very good. Maybe too good NOT to be REAL?

I think the jury is still out on this one.

[edit on 22-7-2009 by AFH11B]

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by AFH11B

The video of the egg shaped Ufo was captured by Russian camera, when the STS 101 Shuttle was connected with the Russian MIR few months before its distructuion. In other words, the video was presented by Russian Government and not by NASA

Ly-on

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Im not a skeptic and my opinion is that it's fake.

It's half the battle just deciding what's what these day's but i am certain this is fake for reasons i talked about in my last post in this thread.

Take care.

Regards
Lee

[edit on 22-7-2009 by h3akalee]

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 10:10 AM
link   
to me it looks like a baloon or a fake video yeah maybe there are some real videos but this one tottlay looks like a baloon sorry folks but this is a ifb .......
a IDENTIFIED FLYING BALLON

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by AFH11B
Is there any possibility that this video is actually real and the other one showing
no ufo has been edited before release by NASA? NASA is not knowingly going to release shuttle videos showing ufos! Maybe this one slipped through?

The video in the OP has been uploaded to YouTube on July 19, 2009.

While this one

has been uploaded to YouTube on May 23, 2009

and it has been discussed here:

UFOs over TEXAS on NASA TV: Uncut .

Notice that not only the video, but also the audio has been edited.
Hope this helps

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 12:24 PM
link   
"The video in the OP has been uploaded to YouTube on July 19, 2009.While this one has been uploaded to YouTube on May 23, 2009
and it has been discussed here:UFOs over TEXAS on NASA TV: Uncut .
Notice that not only the video, but also the audio has been edited.Hope this helps."

Not sure your observations about upload dates of the videos to YouTube really adds anything to the debate one way or another. Are you saying the origin of the ufo video uploaded to YouTube on July 19, 2009 is somehow related to or dependent on the video uploaded on May 23, 2009? We cannot be sure which video is genuine. Perhaps the video uploaded to YouTube on July 19, 2009 precedes the video uploaded on May 23, 2009? I really don't think dates uploaded to YouTube have much relevance. Both may be genuine in that both originated from NASA.We cannot be sure the video uploaded on May 23, 2009 shows what was really captured by the Shuttle camera. Perhaps it has been doctored and the ufos edited out? Perhaps the video uploaded to YouTube on July 19, 2009 is actually what was captured in the original uncut unedited NASA video? Whatever the origins and content of these two videos we can be sure they were both in existence long before YouTube.The apparent editing of the audio must also be looked at carefully.I just don't think we can dismiss the video uploaded to YouTube on July 19, 2009 as a fake version of the video uploaded to YouTube video on May 23, 2009.The opposite may be the case.We need more information. We also need to look at the authenticity and true origins of the video uploaded to YouTube on May 23, 2009. Who uploaded it?What are its origins?When did it become available for upload to YouTube?

Hope this helps!

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by AFH11B

If you would have spent some minutes in checking the thread to which i've posted the link, now you would be aware that the guy who ORIGINALLY recorded the video straight from NASA broadcast and uploaded it to YouTube for FIRST is actually a fellow member, but since you didn't, here's the why of your post

[edit on 22/7/2009 by internos]

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by internos

"If you would have spent some minutes in checking the thread to which i've posted the link, now you would be aware that the guy who ORIGINALLY recorded the video straight from NASA broadcast and uploaded it to YouTube for FIRST is actually a fellow member, but since you didn't, here's the why of your post."

Well...being new here I really wouldn't have the time and your undoubted expertise combined with an encylopaedic 'knowledge' of the minutiae of ATS. But getting back to the matter in hand...I don't really think it makes any difference if the person who uploaded the original RECORDING STRAIGHT to YouTube is a fellow member or not. Perhaps you could, however, say when and where the NASA broadcast was made and what was the original source of the material i.e. the video in question? Your fellow member friend(?) recorded the NASA broadcast? What exactly do you mean by 'NASA broadcast'. Does NASA have a TV video broadcasting station? If so, can we assume that the material broadcast i.e the video in question was of NASA origin? If, however, by 'NASA broadcast' you mean material i.e the video in question broadcast by some independent TV station that broadcast the NASA material i.e. the video in question, can you supply the name of such TV station?

I think we must endeavour to discover the true origins of the video. It may be a challenge but I think it's essential that we do.

Can you supply required information?

Hope this helps

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by AFH11B

Ah, now i get it:
note to self comes to mind:
Trolling, And What To Do About It
Do you want to know something? Well the informations are available to everyone, including you: feel free to contact the guy by yourself, to track down the real source by yourself, to solve the case by yourself.
Do you want me to do what you are UNABLE to? Learn, then.
Sorry, i work only for money or passion, and have no time to waste.
Have a nice day.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Alter-Ego

Since when does NASA have such funky music in original footage

You guys crack me up

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by AFH11B

Stop being sarky and provocative. You're new here, but there's still a form of manners expected. If you want to know about the guy that recorded Nasa broadcasts...google 'Martyn Stubbs Nasa.'

You'll find a lot of helpful members on ATS with enough knowledge to answer most anything or point you in the right direction. The one you've just been trying to p*** off is one of them. He's decent enough to accept apologies...just a suggestion
Private messages work wonders...

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 02:52 PM
link   

I thought as you had raised the NASA broadcast question I would give you the 'honor' of informing everyone about the exact sources of your 'information'.

Perhaps this was too much to ask of you?

Hope this helps

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join