It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are the despots and rogue leaders of the world, just anti NWO like you and I?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Are the leaders of Iran and Korea, just conspiracy nuts, maybe even ATS members who know NWO interference when they see it? Do they ignore the UN because the UN is a tool of the NWO? Have they done their research on the NWO and conpiracies like you and I, and have chosen to stand and fight instead of laying down at the feat of those that want to rule the world?

You know it would go a long way to explaining some of the actions of Korea, Iran, Iraq(under Saddam), Russia(Putin) and China.

I wonder if it's at all possible.

I think I'll have a look through the members list again, see if I can find any candidates!

[edit on 20-7-2009 by kiwifoot]

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Yes in effect. They are against the bloodline Merovingian lines that we generally consider to be the powers and secret government.

The Muslims are the ones who believe that the Illuminatists are trying to rule the world with the anti-christ Dajjal and who pose the most threat to them. Watch the President of Iran keep playing games with the West.

However, when considering the PTB are, at the top a supernatural consciousness of great power, who is literally the master of lies its hard to say who is truly against who.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 05:21 PM
link   
I have often wondered the same thing. What do these other Leaders know that we cant see from here. why are they so adamant that we are evil...can they see what we are fighting against, do they know something we dont? good question, but why is it in skunkworks...

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by AKARonco

I thought skunk works was for unprovable wacky ideas!

In retrospect I should have put it in the NWO forum.

It's like you say, when you see these regimes acting up against the UN/US etc, risking invasion/attack/sanctions it makes you think they know something.

Perhaps they are thinking 'screw you and your NWO!'

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 05:28 PM
link   
The answer to your question is YES!

I find it exasperating that people don't simply know this by observation. If the NWO hate them - and they are trying to force war with them - then are they against them or not?

The answer is so simple it hurts my brain when people start smack talking North Korea, Iran, Pakistan, Afghanistan and so on.

Think about where all the stories are coming from about how bad those regimes are - what they are saying - how bad they are. All those stories come directly from the MSM - and who does the MSM serve?

Everyone knows the war against Iraq was based on lies and was a profiteering exercise - they should also realize that having a war in Afghanistan and sending thousands of troops to find Osama Bin Laden doesn't even sound like a plausible reason to be there. The Taliban? The what? The guys who were elected to run the place, and burned all the opium crops and set up a decent government - those guys - they are the enemy?

Iran is selling oil in every currency except $US - this undermines the strength of the NWO. They also support Palestine, and get a lot of support from the Arabs in doing so - they are rich, modern, well respected and gaining political power - this does not make the NWO happy.

North Korea does not want to submit to foreign media, banks and globalist control. They want to ensure they are armed against invasion by having a strong military and nuclear weapons. This does not make the NWO happy.

Afghanistan is simply a useful piece of real estate - it allows access to oil reserves in Central Asia. Even if the NWO don't want it right now - then they certainly don't want the Russians or Chinese to have access to it. That would not make the NWO happy.

The US dollar only has value because oil producing countries MUST sell their oil in US dollars. They don't make that choice - they have been forced to do that under threat of military action by the US. That is precisely the reason Iraq was invaded - because Saddam started to sell oil in Euro's - the oil belonged to Iraq, but they were not allowed to sell it. He tried to sell it -and the NWO used the US to invade and control the country.

These things should be WELL KNOWN by everyone on ATS. That people who POST here do NOT know these things is an indication of the huge amount of work ahead of everyone who is aware to educate the ignorant.

[edit on 20-7-2009 by Amagnon]

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Amagnon

I think most people think that these nations are 'run' by the NWO.

That every diplomatic and military situation is contrived by them with contacts in the governments of these rogue nations.

The idea that these leaders are somehow fighting against the NWO instead of working for them makes me look at them in a new light.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by kiwifoot
reply to post by AKARonco

I thought skunk works was for unprovable wacky ideas!

In retrospect I should have put it in the NWO forum.

It's like you say, when you see these regimes acting up against the UN/US etc, risking invasion/attack/sanctions it makes you think they know something.

Perhaps they are thinking 'screw you and your NWO!'

Wacky and unprovable ideas???? - Ahhhh - at times I despair of anyone every waking up and realizing what is going on in the world.

Your thoughts are not whacky - there is a MASSIVE amount of evidence to support it.

What is whacky is people saying how the US should blow up Iran or North Korea - and at the same time saying they are aware, hate the NWO, and don't believe the MSM.

The MSM tells you NK and Iran are bad - the MSM is a tool of the NWO - which side are you on?

If you want to help out the NWO - then continue to support their wars of profit - their control of oil - their murder of innocents - their invasion of sovereign nations.

If you really are against the NWo - then wake the hell up - they are just trying to brainwash you and use you - those countries are not going to attack the US - they are not a threat to the US - what the hell reason could you possibly have for wanting them dead? Because they hate the NWO too - and they are your allies in a battle for the entire world?

I am going to die from frustration ..

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 07:57 PM
link   
You pretty much just have to sit back and see what the Media and the Major Governments think is a bad or good thing and try to come up with a counter argument. Odds are you will find something... especially when you think of the NWO agenda.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by kiwifoot

I'd say that the chances are very high.
It would explain much of what goes on. Consider all the coups and such.
All you really have to do is look at who stands to gain, be it a company or companies, a nation or a single person.

s/f for having your thinking cap on

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by warrenb
reply to post by kiwifoot

I'd say that the chances are very high.
It would explain much of what goes on. Consider all the coups and such.
All you really have to do is look at who stands to gain, be it a company or companies, a nation or a single person.

s/f for having your thinking cap on

If only it were provable, it would seriously alter the way we view world politics, not to mention rewrite the history books.

Nearly every 'badguy' country throughout history suddenly elevated to the status of hero freedom fighter!

I'd love to write a book on that!

top topics

join