It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I just keep thinking about my dream last night

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 03:47 PM
link   
I normally don't remember my dreams and I feel that most of the time I don't even dream ( probably don't hit REM). Last night I had this dream that is so far out but at the same time was extremely vivid and real to me.

I'm out in an open area like a field, looking up at the sky. The grass is very green around me and short. In the sky is a bunch of stars and then I notice 4 big blue dots that have a white kind of aura around them that's very bright. The white around it starts to get brighter and the stars in the sky begin to fly by faster and faster like the rotation of the earth has been sped up.

I'm laying on the ground gripping the grass very tightly and I feel a wave of uncertainty but not fear. It's almost like multiple dimensions are converging as I see other beings appear around me as the sky flashes. They are also looking confused and don't know whats happening. The sky flashes very brightly and now it seems like all of us are in a green field on another planet. I can stand up now and the sky is no longer seeming to spin but it also don't appear like the normal sky for me. It seems like I'm viewing the stars from a different planet.

Then I find myself with hundreds of others mostly human and we are inside some type of structure that's very labyrinth like to me. For some reason I feel like I'm on the bottom level of what ever it is and I have been separated out by some sort of ranking and I'm on the bottom of all the ranks.

I'm wandering around and I find a small hole that I climb in and get to a level that is one higher then mine. This time I see very few humans and a variety of alien looking creatures that are wandering around lost. I ask one of them what they are and he replied back with something that started with a c. Sadly I told myself to remember the name because it was very important but I never wrote it down and it escapes me now. This alien looked like it was kind of a plant with bark textured skin. It also told me it didn't know why it was here and looked a bit scared.

I only remember wandering around and then I woke up. The weird part is I woke up and I feel different, I couldn't tell you how I feel different but I just feel different. I feel like part of me came awake but I just don't know what to do with it. I also woke up feeling like this is an event I will see in the future and others had the same dream.

Sadly it's probably just a dream because nobody has mentioned having the same one

Thoughts?

[edit on 20-7-2009 by whoshotJR]

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 04:26 PM
link   
After reading that thread on ATS about the 3 year old its made me go back and read this. Before I wasn't sure why I would ever be in a field but since then my wife and friends have really gotten into hiking and go every weekend. Makes me wonder a bit... .

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Very interesting, I have had a few on simular lines....I'd get your pen and start a dream diary if I were you, keep them by your bed.
I have had several of these demensional type dreams throughout my life and you never usually forget them. My most recent was of a sky full of star systems and I was given my pick to visit one of them. It started in a grassy glade but within the glade was a few pylons (ariels/Haarp type structure) T shaped...two large pylons a radio shack in between with a transformer infront of the shack and two very thick cables leading to a small pylon. Anyway onward next I find myself in a version of my preseent house, very simular but details weren't the same eg. no pvc doors or windows, they were wooden. There was no crime.......my nieghbor came out his door in a german uniform trying to speak German to me at which point I woke up, there's more but I made a vid of it.
As to why and what they are, I don't really know just that mine have become alot stranger (out of this world)....e.g being a 14ft dog biped that fights alien insectoid creatures, very odd indeed. Which also coincides with my first ever memory baby memory?....it's a long story. I think there is alot of things lately to our dreams that aren't normal even the skeptics although they would not admit to it are turning up with weird dreams. Somethings a foot in the aether.
As for your dream for all we know it could happen just write it down and keep it at hand........There's one thing to having these dreams, we will never be so surprised if it ever did happened for real...a form of desencertisation?? maybe.
Keep a dream journal thats always the best plan.

edit on 20-9-2010 by DreamerOracle because: spelling

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 12:37 PM
link   
I just want to point out that your dreams reflect to you what your consciousness/mind is picking up and all the feelings that go with it.

When I was a hardcore ATS'er and believed in UFO's and aliens etc I would dream about an alien arrival on earth and be really excited, this is pretty normal concidering their is such a thread on ATS almost every day.

When I got away from ATS and just lived my life normally without waiting for any aliens by dreams shifted to earthly happenings like, a girl I would like would pop up, or I would start to eat super greacy food. That last one actually happend today and I'm fasting and going to change my eating habits.

Your dream reflects to you knowledge of your subconcious, things you feel but don't pay attention too.

For instance I had one dream where a person died because I was stubborn, this "tells" me that I should let go off the fact of being stubborn and simply don't object but flow with the wave sometimes.

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by colloredbrothers
I just want to point out that your dreams reflect to you what your consciousness/mind is picking up and all the feelings that go with it.

Your dream reflects to you knowledge of your subconcious, things you feel but don't pay attention too.

So lets see......1993 I had a dream of my first wife in a passenger seat of a small white car with an overweight man driving it. They were driving around a road called Wetmore Road the old bus terminus.
2001 My ex-wife runs off with an overweight guy who drives a small white fiesta.........guess what else? He was a bus driver.
Its not all so simple, the subconscious is a mystery as is the full human potential.

edit on 20-9-2010 by DreamerOracle because: spelling

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Can you give a better description for:

The weird part is I woke up and I feel different, I couldn't tell you how I feel different but I just feel different. I feel like part of me came awake but I just don't know what to do with it.

You came awake to what exactly?

I'm sorry to ask but when I read your post I had the gut feeling you didn't describe it better because it is something that would sound "silly" to "conspiracy theorists". Something that's too far out.

Namaste,

Deckard

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Not a dream, but i have had somewhat a similar vision. The lights broke through the clouds and i could hear an other wordly sound. Then i snapped out of it.

Who knows!

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 12:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Deckard666

Hard to describe but it was a feeling of being really alive mixed with a feeling of finally figuring out a problem or puzzle you have been working on for a long time. The bad part is I can't seem to remember or maybe I have never known what the puzzle was that i solved.

That problem is hard to understand.

To the other poster that said it was just my subconscious mind, I don't really feel that way about this one. I could be wrong but this just felt different then most dreams.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 12:15 PM
link   
The labyrinth on the deepedst level is society with it's governments and sheeples.

The hole that leads to the next level is you realizing that the world around you is not like you have been taught. It stands for the final hint that you got which finally brought you to look for answers. Some call it "awakening" - it is not.

The 2. level is your current state ... among conspiracy theorists, alien hunters, spiritualists ... whatever. There seems to be a lot of wisdom around but if you dig just a little bit you will realize nobody knows anything. It's just a place to trap those who doubt and let them play with hearsay. Nothing more.

You found a hole that took you from the deepest level one level up. You reached it because you left the others on that level and chose to go alone through that hole.

On the second level there is also a hole to climb up. And the rule is the same: You have to find it and go through it alone. The second hole is not in a wall... it is behind a wall.

Of course I could be totally crazy and I have no problem to be called that

Namaste,

Deckard

new topics

top topics

join