It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Some advice along the way, to all north Americans!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Some advice along the way, to all north Americans.

Can't you all see that when you salute people like Ron Paul and his fellow Republican followers, that they are just a bunch of scary cats sitting on a door carpet. Support your new president instead. Because they are scared that the public will wake up and see what a rotten system you who voted forward for them,and they have created for you all.
You are only helping to keep that system, and it has corrupted so many killed so many, and destroyed so many lives, and made many loose there complete touch with reality.
How can you defend a system like that and it's followers ?
It has soon destroyed you! You who's reading this now... for what? money of course..Zzzz

All changed after JFK was murdered in 1963, USA took a dramatic change from it's path that was containing , justice, honor, glory, and bravery and righteousness.
USA back then cared for people no matter where they were from.
And had a honest almost untouchable reputation. But now? Hehehe NO!

Please restore the good reputation for USA, for the sake of all that has given so much threw the years for this great nation, with people who had pioneer spirit and knew what sacrifice meant. You and the rest of the free world need the old eagle back !

[edit on 20-7-2009 by Kukulcangod]

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Not quite sure I understand, but are you trying to say that Obama is the President of North America?

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 03:51 PM
link   
ahaha yeah we Canadians will hop right on he obama bandwagon...

no, honestly, i hate that guy. Go Dalton Mgintny and Paul Martin are the real presidents of north America!

whoever is in office in Mexico must also be pretty dandy...

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Is Canada part of North America or is this post aboout the US part of that continent?

Regards

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 03:56 PM
link   
I'd support Charles Manson before I'll support this guy. And there's a snowball's chance in hell I'd ever support Charles Manson.

I can only suggest that you tend your mittens, and we'll tend ours. Besides.

This isn't going to continue.

Too many pissed off people to turn it around, and the numbers are growing daily.

Once in a while, a constipated nation needs a good enema.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Americans = North Americans South Americans Central Americans ? don`t you get it? :-)

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Americans will do nothing at all.

All mouth and no bottom.

As long as they can watch the world series with a six pack all is fine.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 04:46 PM
link   
The United States of America "commonly referred to as the United States, the U.S., the USA, or America ? which is a very bad name, when US takes on all of it, and calls itself America?
America is a term, North America may mean different things to different people in the world according to the context. Usage other than that of the entire continent.

In English, North America may be used to refer to the United States and Canada together.Alternatively, usage often includes Mexico (as with North American Free Trade Agreement) and other entities
In Latin America, Spain, Portugal, and some other parts of Europe, North America usually designates a subcontinent (subcontinente in Spanish) of the Americas containing Canada, the United States, and Mexico, and often Greenland, Saint Pierre and Miquelon, and Bermuda.

I was trying to specify the US alone. It is like when you North American`s include Finland in Scandinavia.? wrong.
When it is part of Northen ( Norden) up here were i live.
Scandinavia is ONLY Sweden Denmark and Norway.

I was just trying to specify the US alone, and be kind at the same time.
So please take my "spirits up" words with you.
Besides the United Stater`s :-) runs it all anyway.....

[edit on 20-7-2009 by Kukulcangod]

top topics

join