It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

come rant with me

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 03:26 PM
link   
i have the sudden urge to

i hate those stupid dairy milk adverts with the kids havnt seen it? look here www.youtube.com... what the hell has that to do with damned chocolate and its irritating!!

it annoys me like hell when your talkin to the kids and they look at you as if your talking chinese

i hate being bored

i hate that stupid crazy frog song it drives me bonkers

i hate liars aND 2 FACED PEOPLE

i ahet i hate i hate

so whats your rant today??

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Yes those dairy milk adverts are crap, especially the Ape on the drums I really don't understand that plus it's phil collins in the background and I hate his depressing music.

On a happier note and to do with milk I do like the cravendale ads for their sheer randomness

On a sadder more perplexing note, I've lost my cat, in the house and all the doors are so shut so I'm clueless as to where its gotten to, unless its suddenly got the ability to open and close doors.

Oh and I'm happy that I've survived the day without being on fire or stabbed to death!

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by ronishia

My only rant today was when I called my eyeglass place to find out when my glasses would be ready today it took 20 mins to do so. They kept hanging up on my on transfer and every time I called back I got a new person and it was so annoying! I should have been very simple.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 11:06 PM
link   
I haven't ranted in a while.

Lets see...

Trillions???!@!

Did that psycho actually say TRILLIONS ?

Why is getmeoutofhereimacelebrity even on the air?

Geitner? Still not fired?

Bernaky, Obamarama, Mike's dead get over it, four decades and the moons still a waste of time and effort, great screaming greenies it's a new world earth mother religion - forget the giant burning ball in the sky and that last ice age we've got to have hundreds of billions in carbon based poker chips for this rigged hand of global screwpidity, millions out of work but they are still shipping jobs to madagascar and for the love of pete somebody tell the MSN that constitution is an actual document not a conspiracy theory.

Ahhh.
Better.

Next!

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 01:23 AM
link   
GRRRR!! I HATE MY PC MOUSE!!

It is acting up and getting so anoyoing. Every time i Left click on the desktop, or in folders, it acts like im right clicking. When i left click a tab to go to it, it closes it. And i cant right click. And my mouse disconnects if i dont move it frequently(its wireless).

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 03:34 PM
link   
god ever have one of those days were you just wanna grab someone and shake em to death!!
you put contradictory info with sources in a thread and it gets swept over for other things only for your info to be proven right? and still its argued against arrggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh:bash::bash::bash::bnghd::bnghd::bnghd::bnghd:

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 03:44 PM
link   

I'm used to people on here ignoring science & facts because it gets in the way of their kooky superstitions.

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Discotech

dont get me wrong i subscribe to kookiness lol, but i always look at any facts or info brought to me wether i like the results or not just makes me arrghhhh l;fhvlohiiohihipohuofdkjb

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Just laugh it off that they are intellectually inferior and cannot apply logic in the simplest form, better than being frustrated over things out of your control no matter how stupid those things seem

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Here ya go
This is how I feel when I want to rant!!

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Spill your beans !! Rant away !!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/0c62b50c2787.gif[/atsimg]

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 01:08 PM
link   
I have started posting my rants on the ATS Media site. It's very calming and makes me feel good.

Latest Rant

top topics

join