It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The E-l*th are real.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by EL1A5
wow..that's all I can think of after reading all of this...

Hopefully not too "wow" like in Wow that woman needs help, or Wow, that is a lot of really whacko stuff...

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 01:53 AM
link   
Hello DRG

Its clear that your posts are being well acknowledged by the public. I feel that you have more likely than not opened up energy pathways in peoples minds that otherwise may have stayed dormant. Certainly you have done this with me.

I am young, 23, but I consider myself extremely spiritual and philosophical. Recently I have begun meditating to try and expand my knowledge of the unconscious realms of thought. While I can harness and feel a distinct energy moving throughout my body for some reason I cannot flip into ascension. I would consider it a great honor if you gave me the opportunity to chat with you outside of this forum.

[email protected]

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 02:58 AM
link   
so now race plays a role in what species you were in your past life? & of course blacks would be the 'unenlightened' race. pathetic attempt ar subtle racism.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 06:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by curiousladdy
so now race plays a role in what species you were in your past life? & of course blacks would be the 'unenlightened' race. pathetic attempt ar subtle racism.

Oh brother. Now did I say that???? You people sure do a LOT of projecting, eh? All I'm saying is that they are the true original humans spirits---it is you adding your own prejudice to what I say, it appears to me.
edit on 14-3-2011 by DragonriderGal because: spelling

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 06:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by TruthTakesTime
Hello DRG

Its clear that your posts are being well acknowledged by the public. I feel that you have more likely than not opened up energy pathways in peoples minds that otherwise may have stayed dormant. Certainly you have done this with me.

I am young, 23, but I consider myself extremely spiritual and philosophical. Recently I have begun meditating to try and expand my knowledge of the unconscious realms of thought. While I can harness and feel a distinct energy moving throughout my body for some reason I cannot flip into ascension. I would consider it a great honor if you gave me the opportunity to chat with you outside of this forum.

[email protected]

Thanks TruthTakesTime.... I very much appreciate your positive input! We can just chat U2U about this if you like; it's easier than trying to run thru an outside email client, unless you think there is some reason we should do so.

And you can't make the shift yet.. it isn't time. The energy has to rise to a certain point before it will be possible and other than in some of the Tibetan monasteries where all the meditating and 'prayer' have artificially raised the energy level to the higher frequency necessary, the earth isn't there yet. And even in the monasteries, it is still only a temporary state.. from what I see, it's almost impossible to stay in that shifted state for more than a few minutes if the overall energy of earth isn't high enough to support the shift.

edit on 14-3-2011 by DragonriderGal because: spelling

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 10:36 AM
link   
It wasn't a bad "wow," more like "wow, that's crazy."

I have never thought of Elves being the "greater power," then again, anything is possible.

You wouldn't have happened to have uncovered man's final chapter and what our goal in exsisting really is, if you have I'd love to be enlightened on the subject.
edit on 14-3-2011 by EL1A5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   
I am unable to start U2U's unless I have at least 20 posts. Otherwise I would have.

I have always been into old mythologies, you touched on Greek and Roman mythology, and even a little Egyptian mythology. I would be curious to know how NORSE mythology ties into the history of our earth. If you are not familiar with NORSE mythology I will give you a brief synopsis.

The Gods are an advanced species who know how to combine the energies of the earth with their technologies. They are at war with other races such as giants for example. Some of the Norse gods were able to shape shift and disguise themselves ( LOKI ). I would be curious to know what your racial unconscious tells you about this.

ALSO, to those claiming racism, please! Is it not obvious that we are different from one another?! To blindly accept that we are all equal is foolish and ignorant. Each of us has our own strengths and our own weaknesses. We must see these differences for what they are , and not avoid them! The question of racism is when you claim superiority over another race based on the color of their skin alone & I don't think that's what DRG is doing or trying to do.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by DragonriderGal

When I seriously ponder stuff, especially about the history of earth and the various alien species that are here---that sort of thing---I usually get some kind of answer about whatever it is. It really has very little to do with my belief system as much as it is that I am just seeing stuff in the racial unconscious.

Since there seems to be limited information on the Olmecs, can you please provide infomration on who those people were, how they came to be in the Americas, and what spirits were guiding them.

It has been said that the Aztecs referred to them as Olmec, but that was not necessarily how they referred to themselves. Can you also find out what they called themselves? It seems this was a very spiritual civilization so they must have had spirits or aliens guiding them, right?
edit on 15-3-2011 by MaryStillToe because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 04:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by EL1A5
It wasn't a bad "wow," more like "wow, that's crazy."

I have never thought of Elves being the "greater power," then again, anything is possible.

You wouldn't have happened to have uncovered man's final chapter and what our goal in exsisting really is, if you have I'd love to be enlightened on the subject.
edit on 14-3-2011 by EL1A5 because: (no reason given)

Actually the Elves aren't our higher power.. they are just able to work with raw energy VERY powerfully and so to us humans, they seemed like gods, and they were happy to let us worship them. They don't mind in the least being fawned over and adored.

And I do see what humanity's goal for existence is. First off, what I see is that we humans are going to make full enlightenment; not really a final chapter persay, but the end of life as we currently understand it. Once we reach that phase, we become the only species with the diversity, capability and power to be able to break thru to a new space (aka the big bang thing) and start a new universe.. essentially we will be the agents of universal procreation. The overarching sentience of the universe has been working on our creation since it's own arrival here in this universe's big bang. Anyway things will most definitely get quite interesting!!

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 06:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Wandering Scribe

Ok.. on to the rest of it.. It might be kind of hit and miss because there is so much to cover.

You're quoting written down versions of mythology. Much like the way the bible has been manipulated, the written-down myths have been corrupted and adjusted by the NWO in their ongoing and unceasing efforts to eradicate the memory of the existence of any other alien species, especially the elves, and to make what little we do remember seem more funky when compared with their created religious figures, like the one TRUE loving god with his various wonderful flunkies like Jesus and Moses... If you heard the myths straight from the mouths of those who's myths they were, I am guessing they wouldn't be much like the spun version that is currently available.

Part of the problem with the winners writing history. They put out their version, and after a while, nobody remembers any different, even if their version was a bunch of malarkey meant to manipulate and control.

And also, the elves were here LONG before humanity was ever brought into sentience.. this was their world; we are actually the interlopers. So primitive man would have known about them, long before they became any kind of civilized. And their understanding of who the elves were would have altered as they became more sophisticated in their belief systems.

Plus, it's important to understand that the elves weren't the only aliens here. They sublet parts of the world to other aliens who then became the local 'gods' to the humans in that area. So actually, you're seeing a lot of different types of aliens showing up as gods in the 'mythology' of earth. And legitimate? Huh. Strange idea that one alien is more legit than another.

As for the Star people; they didn't interact with their humans all that much. But they obviously weren't human although the skin color of the native americans is very close to what theirs is, and the humans saw them working with energy (aka 'magic') so they became 'gods' by default, to whom the humans ascribed names and godly attributes. Also, there were a goodly amount more of them than there were of the elves. They didn't take being stuck here on earth as badly as the elves either. They seem to be more group oriented and worked together versus getting hooked into power struggles as easily as the elves did. Overall they were a nicer group of aliens, more benevolent.

But I actually can't see much about the Star people from the Star person perspective. I really don't 'know' them; I only seem to see them from the human's perspective. I think that is because very few of them died and ended up human. They were far enough away from Atlantis that they had time to protect themselves before the geological repercussions got to their location. Plus I see that they actually used huge hovering platforms to live on. Another reason their cities were in the high mountains.. they were actually the lower levels of those floating cities, and they simply detached the cities from the mountains until the worst of that upheaval was over.

And no, I didn't say that humans were made to be more powerful, or superior, or designed for 'greatness'. Oh no, not at all. The greys adjusted us so that we had a overpowering will to live, and our bodies are amazingly resilient when we are young as compared to most other aliens but they didn't try to improve us. They only intended to store their little grey souls who wouldn't reincarnate as greys in these bodies until they could figure out why and get them to start reincarnating as greys again. The will to live was enhanced cuz their little greys were literally just laying down and not moving until they died, and nothing could be done to make them choose to remain alive. They did not intend for that to be a problem with the greys in the human bodies, and so the adjustments were made.

Also it was their intervention that got us walking upright, as they themselves do, since they needed to keep their greys working. So they fixed up the bodies enough to be functional in ways they needed them to be. All the things you mentioned were modifications made to make the human 'greys' more useful as workers, including increasing the brain size and intelligence level.. which, while unintended by the greys, did end up bringing humans into sentience. But the plan for using the human bodies was never meant to be permanent, so no effort was made to make them perfect. In fact, for grey workmanship, these bodies are almost slap-dash. They were just something to get by with, like a cheap rental car. They really thought they could get it all fixed and be out of here in a couple hundred thousand years. Obviously it SO didn't work out that way..

Sorry but yes, the NWO bunch... aka the Jue-sah, did have a hand in creating every single religion on this planet, as far as I can see. They were brought here by the greys to get us humans under control, because we were so beyond the grey's ability to manage. Then, since they were seen as the local experts on humans and how to handle them, they were always consulted by various groups of aliens as to how to keep their humans from getting too dangerous and out of control.

Religion was the #1 best tool they discovered, and every significantly sized group of aliens ended up having a religion created for their humans, pretty much. Or created it themselves, like the alien leadership of the East Indians, with a LOT of input from the Jue-sah. One of the key indicators is that every single religion is about 'love' and passiveness in the face of abuse. Just roll with it, your rewards will be in your next life or in heaven or where ever, but while you are here, do what you're told by the authorities 'god' put above you.

Be all about 'love' and 'service to others'... Not only did it make us more biddable and passive--safer, but they also knew that we wouldn't have time to be doing the personal growth work and genuine inner healing making enlightenment will require. Plus if we keep selling ourself out aka putting everyone else ahead of us, we won't know who we really are and when we make that shift into our spirit/light body, we'd lose ourselves for real, and our shifted physical self would dissolve (also known as dying) into the energy field, and we'd end up just having to reincarnate.

IF you know of a religion that doesn't have it's basis as 'love', then maybe there is a religion that isn't NWO created, but I can't think of one, myself. And I have been doing this spiritual searching for easily as many years as you. Difference is I never thought anyone else had my answers, even before I knew about the racial unconscious. I did have some satanic cult involvement as a small child and learned how 'religion' was really just manipulation for the purpose of controlling us (and that bunch of 'us' were some seriously dangerous and scary people), and although I completely forgot about the experiences, I always had a sense of being jerked around by religions of any sort, so on some level I must have kept some awareness about the whole subject.

And bringing back the old gods?????????????? Geez. The 'old' gods aka aliens aren't going to be any help in reaching the true destiny of humanity. That requires only our connection to and interaction with the overarching sentience of the human racial unconscious. It has always been here, guiding humanity at the direction of the overarching sentience of the universe, to reach our best and highest purpose. Worshiping aliens would really get in the way of that. What we all need to realize is that WE have always had 'god' with us, inside us... via the connection to the racial unconscious thru our highest selves. I don't see any tree involved in that. Nor any need for any kind of external force needed to make that connection. So if you feel like you've been turned away from, chances are it's just that you've turned to look in the wrong direction. No unfolding needed at all, just reconnecting.

You're definitely shooting for that mysterious, poetic, mystic-based "I'm more spiritual than you and can see the 'godhead' so much more clearly" stance that I've encountered in more than one church and new age meeting. Your word choices and phrasing all imply subtlety that the rest of us poor dweebs could NEVER understand all this wonderful and glorious spirit stuff as well you do. And that we all should be so in awe of it, and your ability to 'understand' it. I'm sorry but It's just that kind of manipulation that feels so dishonest to me, even kind of makes my skin crawl.

I see it all very clearly. Believe me or not, your choice. From what I see, the spirit realm isn't mysterious. It isn't, in any way, unknowable. It's like every day stuff, only at a level we've been blocked to. It's like being in awe of the upstairs neighbor's bathroom because you haven't been able to see it. We really don't need any kind of 'blueprint' for it. Just follow your gut instincts.. aka your connection to your higher self and the racial unconscious. And the aliens don't want what's best for us other than if we start acting better they won't have to be so afraid of what we might do if we ever get off this planet.

edit on 15-3-2011 by DragonriderGal because: spelling

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by DragonriderGal

Originally posted by wolfwood290
Thank you DRG, for your very interesting and informative post. I enjoyed learning about your point of view on human origins and destiny.

I just have one question for you: What does constantly seeing the number 1111 mean?
edit on 13/3/11 by wolfwood290 because: (no reason given)

Thanks for your kindly words, wolfwood! I just am saying what I see though; of course, as with all things, what I talk about is what sense I make of what I see.. therefore just my opinion of it. Others do see things similarly.. every now and again I read something that tells me my access isn't the only one, by any means. I do think, perhaps, I am fairly unique in my awareness of the source of information.

I'll ponder that 1111 thing for you too.. see what rolls out for me.

Just a quick question, wolfwood.... How do you see the 1111 thing? Is it in your mind, or on street signs or?

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 07:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by MaryStillToe

Since there seems to be limited information on the Olmecs, can you please provide infomration on who those people were, how they came to be in the Americas, and what spirits were guiding them.

It has been said that the Aztecs referred to them as Olmec, but that was not necessarily how they referred to themselves. Can you also find out what they called themselves? It seems this was a very spiritual civilization so they must have had spirits or aliens guiding them, right?
edit on 15-3-2011 by MaryStillToe because: (no reason given)

Ok... pondering.

I most likely won't be able to discover what they called themselves.. my connection to the racial unconscious goes from my conscious awareness in thru my left brain, over thru my unconscious in my right brain, out thru my connection to the racial unconscious... Unfortunately left brain stuff like names and dates tend to get lost. I can usually tell time periods by the clothing styles and architecture... but nothing as solid as a actual date, or name.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 07:31 AM
link   

I am unable to start U2U's unless I have at least 20 posts. Otherwise I would have.

I have always been into old mythologies, you touched on Greek and Roman mythology, and even a little Egyptian mythology. I would be curious to know how NORSE mythology ties into the history of our earth. If you are not familiar with NORSE mythology I will give you a brief synopsis.

The Gods are an advanced species who know how to combine the energies of the earth with their technologies. They are at war with other races such as giants for example. Some of the Norse gods were able to shape shift and disguise themselves ( LOKI ). I would be curious to know what your racial unconscious tells you about this.

ALSO, to those claiming racism, please! Is it not obvious that we are different from one another?! To blindly accept that we are all equal is foolish and ignorant. Each of us has our own strengths and our own weaknesses. We must see these differences for what they are , and not avoid them! The question of racism is when you claim superiority over another race based on the color of their skin alone & I don't think that's what DRG is doing or trying to do.

The Norse Gods were just elves too. I think that ego thing made them break up into smaller groups so the stronger alpha type males didn't end up killing each other.

The high elves could seriously work with energy, and at those levels manipulating their physical form or making themselves 'invisible' would be quite possible.

And really, it is your racial unconscious too.

You are correct though, in that I am not trying to establish any kind of 'this group is good---that group is bad' thing. The earth spirits are quite young though, but that doesn't mean they are inferior, any more than a 5 year old is 'inferior' to a 12 year old. It's just different stages of development.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Just a quick question, wolfwood.... How do you see the 1111 thing? Is it in your mind, or on street signs or?

I see 1111 on phone numbers, door numbers, clocks, expiration dates, etc. I did a little research online and people say that it means we are "lightworkers" meant to help achieve the next pole shift in 2012. However, there are skeptics who say it is just an example of confirmation bias. So is the new phenomenon just new age propaganda or a spiritual experience? I'm not sure and thought you might have a little insight into it since you seem to know a lot about the next spiritual awakening. It could all just be my imagination but there is a part of me that wants to believe it isn't. Are you able to astral travel and perhaps discover the true meaning of this phenomenon through the akashic library? I understand if you are unable. Thanks for taking interest in my question.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by wolfwood290

I don't understand your comment about seeing 1111.
If the number is printed on a door, a receipt or is in a phone number, that means everyone can see it. You are not the only person who can see numbers. Does this mean that because the numbers exist that we are all light workers?

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by DragonriderGal

May I ask what animal form your spirit guide took?

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Interesting to the say the least

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 11:18 PM
link   

reply to post by DragonriderGal

May I ask what animal form your spirit guide took?

Sure. Actually I had two.. one was Horse --- showed up as a pinto, white with reddish brown splotches, and Hawk.. showed up as a red tailed hawk.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by wolfwood290

I see 1111 on phone numbers, door numbers, clocks, expiration dates, etc. I did a little research online and people say that it means we are "lightworkers" meant to help achieve the next pole shift in 2012. However, there are skeptics who say it is just an example of confirmation bias. So is the new phenomenon just new age propaganda or a spiritual experience? I'm not sure and thought you might have a little insight into it since you seem to know a lot about the next spiritual awakening. It could all just be my imagination but there is a part of me that wants to believe it isn't. Are you able to astral travel and perhaps discover the true meaning of this phenomenon through the akashic library? I understand if you are unable. Thanks for taking interest in my question.

I don't actually need to astral travel to go to the racial unconscious aka akashic library. Since my highest self resides there, I'm actually there all the time at some level as is every human.

I would say that seeing those numbers is more that you are now tending to notice them more versus they never were there before. Since 1's are indicators of new beginnings, laying foundations for the coming cycle, it could well mean that you are starting a new phase in your life, especially at the spiritual level since that seems to be your hunch about why you are seeing all those '1111's.

You might try keeping a little log about where you see them too.. and read thru it every now and then, like once a week or so, and look for recurring patterns that may, when put together, create a bigger messege for you. It could be a way your higher self is trying to communicate with you.

Or you can try relaxing and just thinking if your higher self was trying to talk to you by calling your attention to these 1111's, what would it be trying to say.. let your mind float.. and chances are pretty good if you can keep awake and focused, you probably will get some answers. But rather than immediately assuming it is just you talking to yourself (aka your imagination) if something does come thru, let it be ok that it may, instead be your higher self communicating with you thru the connection to the racial unconscious. It will of course sound like you, because, well, it is you!

One of the tricks to this connection thing is learning to distinguish between your imagination and that connection, since both reside in the right brain, and we've all been brainwashed VERY thoroughly that anything coming from that part of our brain is just imagination.

Also learning to listen to our 'hunches' about stuff from inside ourselves is very much on the road to the getting a grip on our connection to the racial unconscious. It's pretty buried for most people, but if you honor and trust that process of following your hunches and instincts, it starts clearing the way for a better stronger connection, I think.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by spinalremain
reply to post by wolfwood290

I don't understand your comment about seeing 1111.
If the number is printed on a door, a receipt or is in a phone number, that means everyone can see it. You are not the only person who can see numbers. Does this mean that because the numbers exist that we are all light workers?

If you aren't paying attention, chances are you wouldn't even notice them, eh? You may have the very same opportunities but never have any kind of conscious awareness of the repeating numbers because you aren't really ready to see them, or don't need to see them or whatever.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join