It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The E-l*th are real.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Nice posts, Dragon! I completely absorbed and enjoyed the read.
I especially heeded your comment on human collective conciousness and how these 'mythical' Elves dive out of it sometimes.

I wonder if the same thing applies to mermaids, who were, in my humble opinion, a group of female alien refugees... I have a most excellent friend who received a psychic vision of an all-female aquatic race who descended to Earth, for the men were ravaging their planet, to ensure the continuation of their species. In a world as diverse as Earth, it's hard to imagine the amount of races that came to stay for a year or twenty thousand....

[edit on 21-7-2009 by VergeofObscene]

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Very good reading Rider. I feel you know your stuff.

When I met elfen creatures in the astral plains, they were like actual gnomes, if slightly artificial or robotic. Are these a subset creature or are they fully artificial as in a computer program.

What I am getting at, is whodo you think is their boss?

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by DragonriderGal

hmmm... i must say i disagree with some of your points, athough some have given me extra thought.

fairies don't have wings, they never did, stories of fairies being happy pixies with wings didn't apear untill the 1800's. which is also the same period as the illuminati.

before then the description of fairies was almost identical to the grey acounts, short goblin like creatures and tall slender being that could use magic to fly and create illusions. they were reknowned for stealing children and yong adults from there homes and nearby woodlands.

as for different ethnicities being altered races of humans i don't think that alien alterations is the cause as it is from the diferent subspecies of human merging and diverging as they spread to different regions of the world (there is only one race of humans left) if there has been alterations to human subspecies in the past it has been diluted and spread into the rest of the human geneome.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by VergeofObscene
I especially heeded your comment on human collective conciousness and how these 'mythical' Elves dive out of it sometimes.

I wonder if the same thing applies to mermaids, who were, in my humble opinion, a group of female alien refugees... I have a most excellent friend who received a psychic vision of an all-female aquatic race who descended to Earth, for the men were ravaging their planet, to ensure the continuation of their species. In a world as diverse as Earth, it's hard to imagine the amount of races that came to stay for a year or twenty thousand....

I do think all of the 'mythical' beings were in fact aliens that we remember by making them into myths, since we didn't have written language at the time. I know the elves were real, as were the unicorns, fairies and sylphs/nymphs. All of those aliens are the ones I hear referred to as the 'elder' races.
This being true, I would have to say that the mermaids were also real, although I haven't done much connecting to them thus far. But since there are myths of male mermen, I am thinking probably it isn't just females, but it may have been a species where the females were the dominant ones.
Anyway, I will let the info percolate around to see if I can find out more about the mermaids, ok?

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Sorry but I ran out of time today. I will be back on the morrow to discuss the remaining observations. Thanks for your patience!

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Loved the article. I would love to know more about whichever ties to human history the could possibly post. Especially if you can help one find more about their origins, if one might be part of one, or possibly more, other-worldly origins. Star and flag.

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Majestic23
Very good reading Rider. I feel you know your stuff.

When I met elfen creatures in the astral plains, they were like actual gnomes, if slightly artificial or robotic. Are these a subset creature or are they fully artificial as in a computer program.

What I am getting at, is whodo you think is their boss?

Hm... well there is actually a race of gnomes. Since so many of us tend to put those little cement gnomes in the garden, it tells me we remember, on a spirit level, that is where we usually saw them.

From what I can tell, they were gardeners for the Elves, even as the dwarves did mining and such. Those beings are good at working with earth energies. Elves did best with air and fire type energies, so it isn't surprising they would bring in help for things that were not that easy for them to do, plus the different alien species had different ideas about beauty and balance and arrangement and it made the elven worlds much more diverse and rich in terms of artistic expression.

I would be surprised if those beings you encountered were related to the Elves at all. Most all of those 'elder race' beings left with the Elves when the rescue ships arrived back in early early A.D.

Mechanical stuff is much more a forte of the tall skinny blue people from what I can see. I think they are what people are calling the Pleiadians. And quite a few of them are around, so it would seem likely that any 'helpers' they have would be around in force too.

I think they use those 'robots' to keep an eye on us and communicate with us humans thru them, so they don't have to risk their own lives to do so. Remember, if they die around here, it is very easy to get sucked into a human body, so even though there are 'devices' (which I see the greys developed) that will keep it from happening, you have to be close to one in order for it to work. With that in mind, I think the actual 'in the flesh' blue people tend to stay pretty close to home, and send those little bot things out instead.

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by RokNinja

hmmm... i must say i disagree with some of your points, athough some have given me extra thought.
fairies don't have wings, they never did, stories of fairies being happy pixies with wings didn't apear untill the 1800's. which is also the same period as the illuminati.
before then the description of fairies was almost identical to the grey acounts, short goblin like creatures and tall slender being that could use magic to fly and create illusions. they were reknowned for stealing children and yong adults from there homes and nearby woodlands.

as for different ethnicities being altered races of humans i don't think that alien alterations is the cause as it is from the diferent subspecies of human merging and diverging as they spread to different regions of the world (there is only one race of humans left) if there has been alterations to human subspecies in the past it has been diluted and spread into the rest of the human geneome.

That is fine. I don't at all mind disagreement!

Since most of the fairies left with the majority of the elves back at the beginning of the A.D. period, I suspect what was noted as fairies during those later times weren't necessarily fairies. I can very clearly see small winged beings settling on the shoulders (and sometimes heads as a kind of prank) of the Elven folk and bringing their favorite elves pretty little trinkets they found or made. The elves loved the fairy's sense of beauty and their ability to create loveliness where ever they went, which is why they put up with their rather nasty disposition, although fairies learned early on, I am sure, not to piss off the elves.
Being zapped into a pile of ashes isn't all that fun.

Anyway, as I look at the fairies more closely, I do think they were insects originally. But with the greys around, all sorts of genetic manipulation was possible and I can see many of the species used their services to do what would be the equivalent of plastic surgery for us, only they would just have another body made with whatever modifications they wanted and then transfer over into it. Remember, all the other aliens know that they reincarnate, and none of them have their past lives blocked to them as we do, so for them it was really just like going to sleep in the old body and waking up in a new one. Boy, wouldn't that be nice! *sigh*

So I think the fairies became more humanoid over time with the grey's help. They definitely tended to be rather vain too. Tinkerbell isn't a very good representative of a true fairy from what I can see, just as Dragonheart isn't an accurate representative of dragons either.

But the beings you describe may have just ended up being lumped together and called fairies for convenience sake. The elves are the quite tall slender people who definitely used 'magic' aka raw energy with much of it being illusionary, but definitely they are not the fairies. The greys are only about 4 !/2 feet tall and not a thing like the gnomes or dwarfs or elves, for that matter.

And I do see very clearly that the greys adapted humanity to fit the aliens they were around. In fact I would go so far as to say they used the alien dna to make the adaptations. The blacks are the true humans, and there are 5 different genotypes of black in africa, but all the rest of humanity comes from just one of those tribes. Guess which one the greys were using, eh? *lol*

Asians were, I think, the original adaptation, since the greys were the first to have to be around the humans for the most amount of time. And because this 'human' problem was because of the greys, the elves insisted that the greys adapt the humans around them fairly quickly on. Once that started, I think most of the other aliens on world had the greys do the same for them.

That is one of the things that has really changed my way of seeing other sub groups of humans. It helps me very better understand why the various groups are so different. If you were an elf before, but now are human (typically as a caucasian), your values and beliefs are going to be a LOT different than an ex-grey spirit in a human body (typically asian).

I see very clearly that we carry spirit prejudices with us into our human existence. What feels 'right' naturally is usually based out of that level of 'spiritual awareness'. Have you ever noticed that sometimes there are people that just seem to have the same values as you, although you may have grown up completely differently and yet people in your own family might not although they grew up in pretty much the same kind of environment?

Like me, for example. My siblings all used to be unicorns. I so didn't fit into that family. Nothing I did ever seemed to be the 'right' thing to do. I went into the military (naturally); none of them even considered it. They always had a sort of 'code' that all of them ascribed to but which I had no clue about. Yes, some of it can be attributed to my upbringing, but overall there was so much more to it that I just couldn't understand. No matter what I did, I just couldn't seem to get the values they all naturally held to fit for me.

Ok... so here you have a ex 7+ ft velociraptor type being hanging out with a group of ex unicorns. Predator; vegetarian herd animals. "I ride alone"; "Why can't we all just do it the 'right' way?"

Of course, I didn't get it. Of course I didn't fit. I have NO spirit instincts for working as a group. None. I have struggled in my life with the whole concept of 'friendship' even. At a gut level I don't at all understand why friends are so important to other people. *shrug* I and my dragon were all I needed as a dragon rider. But for them, as with all herbivores, the group was essential for safety and survival. So, I didn't even think of the group, and they always thought of the group before themselves. Makes for an uncomfortable childhood, I tell ya!

If I had known about my spirit origins sooner, I probably wouldn't have suffered so much with the whole 'gee I should want friends and care more about others' thing. Nowadays, it doesn't cause me any pain---I just see how it is something I need to grow into, but which I don't have instincts for. It is things like that which convince me that knowing your spirit origins is pretty important.

[edit on 23-7-2009 by DragonriderGal]

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by eazyriderl_l
Loved the article. I would love to know more about whichever ties to human history the could possibly post. Especially if you can help one find more about their origins, if one might be part of one, or possibly more, other-worldly origins. Star and flag.

Thanks for the positive feedback via flag and stars.

Perhaps I should start another thread that addresses the bigger history thing, eh? It is a bit off topic, but since the elves played such a huge part in the history of this world, I think a bit of leeway in the history of other things of this world should be ok.

Spirit origins sometimes are obvious; usually I can spot an ex-elf pretty easily, but others, it can take a bit. I have to connect to someone for a while before I can get a feel for their past lives. So it all depends.

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by DragonriderGal

I do think all of the 'mythical' beings were in fact aliens that we remember by making them into myths, since we didn't have written language at the time. I know the elves were real, as were the unicorns, fairies and sylphs/nymphs. All of those aliens are the ones I hear referred to as the 'elder' races.
This being true, I would have to say that the mermaids were also real, although I haven't done much connecting to them thus far. But since there are myths of male mermen, I am thinking probably it isn't just females, but it may have been a species where the females were the dominant ones.
Anyway, I will let the info percolate around to see if I can find out more about the mermaids, ok?

Ahh, no problem. And thank you for the posts on elves and fairies. Good read! So you were born into a family of unicorns? Is it safe to assume that these types of spirits have their own characteristics? Is this related to the chinese zodiac calendar? It reminds me of it. Hmmm...

GEX

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Hello DragonriderGal. You need an entire forum not just couple of threads, lol.
Can you give us basic characteristic of different types of spirits? And what types are most common?

Thanks

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 09:41 AM
link   

I love it, I love it!

I think you should start a thread saying......"yes it's all true and now we're f'd........lol! j/k of course!

I did want you to clarify something though. With blacks being the only "true" humans.....does that mean that all of the other races are not human in origin? Just curious. I was thinking of this in correlation to evolution......and it actually makes ALOT of sense! Some trait differences are just basically unexplainable as far as I'm concerned. This would indeed serve as some sort of explanation!

Another poster had asked if you could maybe put together a summary of the "elder races" and their traits. I think that would be a fantastic idea if you have the time to do it. So.....pretty please with a cherry o' friend o mind???? :p

When you were discussing how our spirits (when of a non-human origin) automatically go against the flow of society / government / brainwash logic, etc., it truly went hand in hand with my attitude. An attitude I've had my entire life. I just never understood how everyone else (particularly our so - called - leaders) could be sooooooo (pardon me for saying this) stupid and blind.

It's good to know that perhaps we don't all have over active imaginations as they soooooooo love to tell us!

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Hi all! Again, thanks for all your responses. Today was a busy day at work so I didn't get much time to post, but I will respond to the various posts tomorrow, hopefully!
If not, hope everyone has a great weekend!

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Ahh, no problem. And thank you for the posts on elves and fairies. Good read! So you were born into a family of unicorns? Is it safe to assume that these types of spirits have their own characteristics? Is this related to the chinese zodiac calendar? It reminds me of it. Hmmm...

I definitely am finding that the various aliens have very different characteristics, and when they end up human, they tend to reincarnate in various areas of the world where their value systems fit best.

Like most of the elder races are pretty self aware and used to having a lot of personal freedom. The elves, while they can be petty, usually try to be fair and open to differences, as long as they were the top dogs of course.
And those types of aliens tend to reincarnate in the european area, especially the northern part. And now of course, here in America.

The elves, especially, are the drivers for western civilization as we know it, since they, as elves, were very used to having a lot of neat stuff and having the ability to do a lot of things. So while they (now as humans) didn't remember about using raw energy, and couldn't use it very well anymore anyway, they still had a spirit sense that things like flying and traveling faster than walking and lights and heat without fire should be possible. So they were the ones who kept pushing and inventing with hard technology to recreate the things they had the sense were possible because (as elves) they had them, albeit done with raw energy versus electricity.

They were not content to live in small villages nor simply live day after day the same. They were the ones who kept thinking and pondering and inventing and in essence laid the foundation for western civilization as we know it. Of course as they kept reincarnating, they kept inventing and questioning and chopping thru the darkness the NWO bunch kept trying to keep us humans buried in, to make us easier to enslave and control.

The Asian races are pretty much all ex-greys; I can see there are a number of groups of them that do have small differences, and the different cultures of asia, such as Korea, China, Thailand etc, represent those various grey groups. I can only see 5 groups left, so I am guessing some of the smaller groups failed and all their members are now human.
But for them the group is all, the individual nothing. That is why the NWO bunch spun the eastern religions to be so self negating. It feels very 'right' to ex-greys.

The star people are less well know to me, since I haven't actually met one in human form. I can see that they had a couple of small vacation colonies, one in the Egypt area and the other on the South American continent at the time that Atlantis went down. I think they pretty much abandoned the Egypt colony after that though, and consolidated their population in South America. Most of the ancient Indian cultures, like the Aztecs and Mayans were connected to these people, either because they lived with them or they were imitating them.

It was the star people who were watching the stars so closely though, waiting for their rescue ships to arrive. Since all the aliens know that our contract with the NWO bunch is over in 2012, they ran their calendars out to there because they knew after that time, things would be different here. Plus they didn't really need the calendars to run much beyond their projected rescue time.

The other main groups I see here of course are the Jue-sah who have settled in the middle east, and the tall skinny blue people, who tend to reincarnate as Arabs. There are the east Indians who's leadership bought the use of the land and the right to put their people's spirits into human bodies from the elves, when they discovered their world was dying.

But so many of the other ex-aliens are not here in any large quantity, like the unicorns, for example. The herd I helped capture, which my 'employers' then killed so that they could drink their blood, is probably some of the few that ever got killed here. They are powerful and fast, and can escape via dimensional 'doorways' they open in bodies of water.

Of course, although my spirit origins are similar to the 'dracs' who work for the NWO bunch, probably only me and the three other riders of my pod are here.

Same with some of the others I've met. One was a ex-yeti; he was here working for the greys to help stablize the earth's crust after the Atlantis incident. I don't see more than one or two of that species (which is cousin to the Sasquatch whom the greys also brought here for the same reason) ever dying here. They also can use an 'inter-dimensional' type doorway to escape and to move around in general.

Another person I met was a ex-vampire who died in the mid 1800s and became human. There are a number of actual 'real' vampires still, but most can avoid dying and getting sucked into a human body, since they just infect a new host and jump into it when needed. Since they are basically a good sized swarm of virus with an overarching sentience, it is a lot harder to kill them. That is why silver is so feared by them. It is one of the best antiviral substances out there, eh?

Another species were these small otter type beings that were given to the royalty of Europe as 'rewards' and signs of favor from the greys and NWO bunch. Since the otter-type beings would often lay across the royal's shoulders, it started the tradition of the royal robes having fur collars. But really these little beings were empaths who were spying on those individuals for the greys and NWO bunch, so they wouldn't get blindsided by some revolt against them. But I don't see more than 4 or 5 of them dying here.

There are several other species who's ex-members I've met which don't have all that many members in human bodies, like the wise mothers and the crystalline beings, to say nothing of the demons. And who knows how many more there are that I don't know about yet.

Anyway, each one of these species have pretty firm spirit beliefs on the 'proper' way to be in the world, and none of them are really the same. See why a one world government would be so difficult? Whose values would be used to set it up?? Other than brute force, like the NWO is attempting, I can't see any way to have 30 different species come to an agreement as to what a one world government should look like.

But other than the dragon, it doesn't really relate to astrology at all. Sorry!

[edit on 25-7-2009 by DragonriderGal]

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by GEX
Hello DragonriderGal. You need an entire forum not just couple of threads, lol.
Can you give us basic characteristic of different types of spirits? And what types are most common?

Thanks

Yah it does kinda seem like I should!
It is a huge topic. There is sooooo much information out there that we are being kept from knowing.
I gave some information about some of the most numerous aliens and how they show up here as humans in my last post, kinda with this post in mind. Was there something in specific you would like to have me elaborate on, beyond that?
I really don't know how far astray from the thread topic I can go, but since the elves are involved in a LOT of all of this stuff, I am thinking most of any of this stuff could be related to the E-l*th being real.

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by jackieps1975

I love it, I love it!

I think you should start a thread saying......"yes it's all true and now we're f'd........lol! j/k of course!

I did want you to clarify something though. With blacks being the only "true" humans.....does that mean that all of the other races are not human in origin? Just curious. I was thinking of this in correlation to evolution......and it actually makes ALOT of sense! Some trait differences are just basically unexplainable as far as I'm concerned. This would indeed serve as some sort of explanation!

Another poster had asked if you could maybe put together a summary of the "elder races" and their traits. I think that would be a fantastic idea if you have the time to do it. So.....pretty please with a cherry o' friend o mind???? :p

When you were discussing how our spirits (when of a non-human origin) automatically go against the flow of society / government / brainwash logic, etc., it truly went hand in hand with my attitude. An attitude I've had my entire life. I just never understood how everyone else (particularly our so - called - leaders) could be sooooooo (pardon me for saying this) stupid and blind.

It's good to know that perhaps we don't all have over active imaginations as they soooooooo love to tell us!

Hey jackie!

That would be a great thread, for sure! Very cute!

Well, all of us here are human, but the true human 'spirits' are the blacks. The rest of the spirits are all aliens to this world. I do see that the greys used DNA from the various alien species to make each human group more like the aliens they were around.

It was only a small amount but enough to create the different skin hair and eye colorings. I believe that it also gives us some of their other characteristics too, like when we make enlightenment, we who have elven dna will be more able to work with raw energy than an ex-grey might, for example, based on the natural abilities of the original alien species.

And yah, that there is such a huge diversity of human genotypes which I never felt traditional 'science' adequately explained at all, does make a huge amount of sense when you factor in the busy little greys and their genetic manipulating abilities. Plus the pressure of the various alien groups to have humans that didn't feel so strange to be around. I don't see any of the aliens being black, at all. Most are white or light brown. The East Indians spirit origin bodies are probably the darkest of them.

And what I am seeing is that those of us who came from more predator/omnivore type origins are much more independent and not at all wanting to be manipulated and controlled by the NWO bunch. The more enmeshed spirit origins, like the greys don't fight back much at all. But the indigos, of which I believe you to be, are SO NOT into being guilt tripped and shamed or controlled. The ex-elves aren't too happy about that either, but the east indians don't have much issue with such an idea, since from day one here on earth, their government and religion has had them pretty firmly under control. I think it all depends on what kind of survival needs the original spirit form had.

Unfortunately, the majority of the world's population is more from the group oriented origins, and hence more likely to be 'obedient' little drones. But the NWO still needs to enslave 80% or more of us humans for them to accomplish their part of the contract, and I am quite sure they aren't even close to enslaving that much of humanity at this point. And they only have until 2012, so they are reaaaaallllllllly pushing right now. Part of why they are being less subtle, which is why more of us are catching on to them now, which is in turn making less and less of us enslave-able.

And of course a stupid and blind leader makes a MUCH better puppet than one that is aware and actually working for the good of humanity, eh? And oh yah, if they can convince us that it is we who are crazy and nut cases, then they win. The NWO bunch works day and nite and spends huge amounts of money and time to spin us, to control what we think, what we believe, and what we do so they can be sure when they go for their take over bid, we won't resist them, or if we do, we won't be effective in it.

[edit on 25-7-2009 by DragonriderGal]

GEX

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Yah it does kinda seem like I should!
It is a huge topic. There is sooooo much information out there that we are being kept from knowing.
I gave some information about some of the most numerous aliens and how they show up here as humans in my last post, kinda with this post in mind. Was there something in specific you would like to have me elaborate on, beyond that?
I really don't know how far astray from the thread topic I can go, but since the elves are involved in a LOT of all of this stuff, I am thinking most of any of this stuff could be related to the E-l*th being real.

I am looking for a description of how alien spirits change their "host's" characteristics, appearance. How can you tell a dragon from elf by looking at them and talking to them? Are there any specific behavior traits?
Thanks.

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by GEX
I am looking for a description of how alien spirits change their "host's" characteristics, appearance. How can you tell a dragon from elf by looking at them and talking to them? Are there any specific behavior traits?
Thanks.

Hummm... well, part of how I do it is I get connected to their energy paths and trace it back. But there are sometimes you can look at a person and just 'know' I think. Especially with the elves, but in general probably the only way to tell would be to know the basic values of the various alien species and match it up to whoever it is you are curious about.

Or perhaps match up the ethnicity although there are definitely times when someone with elven origins will reincarnate as a black person or a grey will reincarnate as a caucasian, so it is kinda tricky. And sometimes, it seems if they've been human for a long time, they may have lost track of their basic origins beliefs, although if you dig around enough, you can usually find some indicators still.

Unfortunately, there aren't any how-to books for something like this; at least not yet. I may try to compile such information, but I am still learning what differentiates other species as well. I can speak about unicorns, greys, dragons and elves, and some of the other elder races, but there are a lot more that I don't really have full knowledge of yet.

And too, the true beliefs and values someone holds can get buried and/or hidden if they aren't acceptable to the family they grew up in. Lots of variables. At this point in my discovery process, there are times when I can't tell what someone used to be. *shrug* It isn't a fully developed self help methodology by any means.

My best recommendation would be to do some past life regressions and try to recover your own past lives. With the awareness that you probably weren't human to begin with, your unconscious mind might feel freer to show you your non-human origins.

[edit on 27-7-2009 by DragonriderGal]

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Hello DRG!

This may sound out of left field but I have a bit of a concern.....

Is there any reason that greys would be (somewhat) aggressively trying to interact with indigos right now? I have a little something going on that I cannot quite figure out but I have a distinct feeling.....*prod prod*

Anyway, I do not want to get into too much detail about it here; as to not convolute this great thread. I thought that it might tie in to what we've been discussing here. Any input is greatly appreciated!

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Ahh, thanks for posting Dragon! Always a pleasure to read your posts...

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join