It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The E-l*th are real.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 03:18 PM
link   
I am not sure where to put this thread, but since it is about aliens (not UFOs though) I decided here might be the place to start. If it is too outta whack for here I am sure some Mod will move it to where ever they consider it better suited.

So before I begin, let me explain that about 8-9 years ago, I went on a shaman journey. It was my third one, and I wasn't expecting anything unusual to happen. I was just going to wander around the underworld with my power animals and see and learn what I could learn and see there.

Instead, I ended up going to the higher plane, and talking with the old indian fellow there. Anyway, the end result was that he told me that all I had to do was ask a question, or wonder about something and direct it towards the racial/collective unconscious, and they would send me answers.

Since that time, I have been getting all sorts of information about stuff, the history of the world in particular, since that is of interest to me. It is really pretty cool although others sometimes think I am a total nut case. *shrug* Oh well, maybe that is why I was the one they connected to the racial unconscious. I don't really let other people influence me unnecessarily, and in this case, I know what I know, no matter what other people may be able to accept or believe. As always, I say believe what you will or not.

So, with that connection in mind, someone asked me to talk about what I see/know concerning the E-l*th aka elves and their presence here on earth.

When I find them in the racial/collective unconscious, the ex-elves are all over the place! A lot of them were here when Atlantis went down and hence died and got sucked into human bodies afterward.

First off though, they don't call themselves elves. Their actual name E-l*th; it has a sound in it that I don't think we humans can properly duplicate and so it ends up coming out Elf.

It is clear to me that they are immortal and since that kind of existence can apparently get pretty boring after the first couple hundred thousand years, they find things to distract themselves with.

One of those things is an ongoing 'contest' for the creation of 'vacation' worlds. And that was what this world was for them. From what I see is they were the ones responsible for the current biosphere, (and the asteroid that killed the dinosaurs) and quite a bit of the fauna/flora all brought here and adapted to fit, in the elven creator's quest to win the contest in that round.

And it did, actually. It seems the northern european and american type climate is very comfortable for them, and the creator elves went all out to bring some of the most lovely animals and birds and butterflies and such here to improve the already lovely landscape.

One of the 'prizes' was that the royal court would build a vacation home on the winning world; quite the honor. Of course, when Atlantis went down, that wasn't such a good thing because I do see that the Queen was in residence, and consequently died here. I think she's incarnated currently in India as Mata Amritandamayi, considered a very revered, incredibly wise spiritual leader.

One thing about the elves, though, is that they work with raw energy to build and such. That is why there isn't any remnants of Atlantis, for example or of any of their many residence in northern Europe. Without them here to maintain that energy field, the buildings just crumble and disappear. And elves NEVER leave their dead behind. The dead must be buried on the home world, no matter what, so finding an elven skeleton/fossil isn't likely to happen either.

All in all, it is part of why we only have 'myths' about them; they didn't leave any physical evidence for all the "oh, I can't believe it if we can't find any "evidence" ' crowd to be able to hold on to. Hence they have fallen into 'mythological' status around these here parts, even though I can see them very clearly in the spirit realm and those who died here, I can see their spirits in our racial/collective unconscious.

Since I also see that the human body has been genetically manipulated (whole 'nother story there eh?) to draw in souls/spirits much more vigorously than any other species, it has the problem of snagging spirits from everywhere, elven ones included. After Atlantis went down, completely destroying their major means of traveling to and from here in the process (energy pathways of which the 'stargates' are a part), the ones who didn't die, got stuck here and ended up playing the ancient 'gods' just to kill some time while they waited for the rescue ship to arrive.

Once it got here around the time of the BC/AD shift, most of the elves then left with a huge sigh of relief. They could get away, finally. I think they had nightmares about dying and ending up human as so many of their fellow elves did. That would just so suck, to go from being one of the most powerful aliens around to being a puny human.

I do see that about 15 or so of the Elves stayed to keep an eye on the NWO bunch so they wouldn't cheat and use advanced technology on us humans in their efforts to enslave us. The remaining High E-l*th are running under the guise of archangels currently. There are some lesser elves playing the regular type angels as well. If you want to understand how powerful they are, just read up on the powers of the ancient gods of Rome, Greece, Scandinavia, and of the archangels, and you get some idea of what they are capable of. They are quite real.

[edit on 20-7-2009 by DragonriderGal]

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Interesting read. I'd love to hear more if your willing to continue contributing. Can't prove you wrong, so I'll enjoy the ride and hope for more.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 04:03 PM
link   
I'm open to new theoriesand don't mean to be rude or pick holes here, but:

It is clear to me that they are immortal and since that kind of existence can apparently get pretty boring after the first couple hundred thousand years, they find things to distract themselves with.

yet, you say.

And elves NEVER leave their dead behind. The dead must be buried on the home world, no matter what, so finding an elven skeleton/fossil isn't likely to happen either.

Kinda contradicts itself a bit here, but that going off track somewhat.

I had a dream about 6 months ago where a jackal headed person (think egyptian here) informed me that our sole is immortal and each life we have is to gain more experiences, learn, and to actually experience feelings and emotions. Mind you I had had a skinfull of beer with vodka redbull chasers.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by yeebsy

Immortal means they never age, that does not mean they can not be killed.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 05:02 PM
link   
You're saying that the English word for elf comes from their own name, however similar but different names are found in related languages, and they all seem to come from a common Germanic word something like "albiz" or so. So the word has been around for quite long, and used to sound a bit different.

You said that it was going to be another story, but how about that genetic manipulation of humans to make them catch spirits more easily? Did the elves do that? For what reason?

This is interesting, even though I have no idea how this could relate to reality as we commonly know it.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 07:36 PM
link   
lol, i've been looking for evidence towards the elf myth recently . although i haven't found enough to make the same connections that you have, but it certianly sound plausable.

most of my research has been looking to make connections with fairies and the acounts of grey aliens but it been hard to find info that isn't about the modernised winged pixies. perhapes you may have info/opinion on this.

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Immortal means they never age, that does not mean they can not be killed.

I think you should read a dictionary now and again, The Collins English dictionary defines immortal as.

not subject to death or decay,

Never in the English language has it meant they never age otherwise they would stay newborn for eternity.

I don't mean to sound rude, it's just to me it contradicted itself.

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by airteck
Interesting read. I'd love to hear more if your willing to continue contributing. Can't prove you wrong, so I'll enjoy the ride and hope for more.

Thanks, airteck for taking time to read it thru and having an open mind. I am happy to post more about what I see. I think the 'official' history of the world has a lot of holes in it when I discover bit by bit the actual history of humanity, and various information available in the racial unconscious.

I of course don't have it all yet, but as things come up about the whys and whats of events, or I discover another ex alien now in a human body that I hadn't encountered before, or someone asks a particularly unfathomable question about why something happened, an energy path to follow into the racial unconscious forms for me to follow into the racial unconscious and/or the spirit realm, and then I find out more about it. It's pretty cool really.

[edit on 21-7-2009 by DragonriderGal]

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by yeebsy
I'm open to new theoriesand don't mean to be rude or pick holes here, but:

yet, you say.

And elves NEVER leave their dead behind. The dead must be buried on the home world, no matter what, so finding an elven skeleton/fossil isn't likely to happen either.

Kinda contradicts itself a bit here, but that going off track somewhat.

I had a dream about 6 months ago where a jackal headed person (think egyptian here) informed me that our sole is immortal and each life we have is to gain more experiences, learn, and to actually experience feelings and emotions. Mind you I had had a skinfull of beer with vodka redbull chasers.

As another poster noted, the elves could be killed but even that takes a bit because like most aliens, they work with energy at a sufficiently advanced level that they can heal themselves quite quickly. But a grievous enough wound, like chopping off their heads or a lot of enemies hacking on them at once, could do the trick, from what I see.

And that dream is right, that is what we are here for, except there is a part 2. All of that is so that we can know who we are---in our highest and purest form, so that when we make physical/spiritual enlightenment, we can tell which part of that spirit glob that is the whole of humanity, is us.

If you can't, then your 'self' just sort of slips away into the general gob and dissolves aka becomes 'one' with the rest of the spirits. While that is a goal of some religions (all spun by the NWO bunch to keep us from making enlightenment from what I see), it is a false goal. If that happens you will miss all the fun of being physically enlightened, and most likely will end up reincarnating again as a regular human without any awareness of what you accomplished by making the shift.

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Shoomoo

I like your byline, btw, Shoomoo. Do you look for wild threads, or do you just think ATS in general has those kinds of threads?

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by cnuum
You're saying that the English word for elf comes from their own name, however similar but different names are found in related languages, and they all seem to come from a common Germanic word something like "albiz" or so. So the word has been around for quite long, and used to sound a bit different.

You said that it was going to be another story, but how about that genetic manipulation of humans to make them catch spirits more easily? Did the elves do that? For what reason?

This is interesting, even though I have no idea how this could relate to reality as we commonly know it.

I think we humans did our best to pronounce it, and mostly it is just the letters we choose to represent the 'sounds' that varies, I think.

From what I can 'hear' in the racial unconscious about how it is pronounced is that the "*" in E-l*th sounds sorta like rustling dry paper, kinda like a hiss but more scraping-like.

No, the elves didn't really mess with the human genome. To not go too of topic talking about all the genetic manipulations the human body was subjected to, I will have to start a thread called "The greys are real, too!" *lol*

The greys did most of all these manipulations when they brought us humans into sentience about 350,000 years ago. The primary reason they did was because they needed a place to store their little worker spirits who weren't wanting to reincarnate anymore. They needed to make the body's spirit-pull stronger to suck those reluctant spirits back into a form that the greys could put back to work, until they got the problem figured out.

And well, the actual history of this planet and humanity and all the various aliens that have been involved (and died here, ending up in human bodies as they did) has everything to do with this 'reality'. If you understand that the NWO bunch were originally aliens, called the Jue-sah, (another name that gets mispronounced) who the greys brought here to get us humans under control, and at that time promised the ownership of us to the Jue-sah, you can understand why they just can't get over not having world dominance. They are supposed to own us, dang it!

They have been trying since almost the beginning of their time here to get us under control; the dark ages are probably their biggest success to date, but even then, all it took was us inventing the printing press and their hold was broken. So, back to the drawing board they went. But, as you can probably tell, they aren't any good at keeping us under their thumbs. I mean, wouldn't you give up after 300,000 years of failures?? *shrug* So that right there is one reason that has a huge impact on humanity. I would say that 95% of all human suffering and misery can be laid at the Jue-sah's feet across the millinia.

But that is another thread entirely. "The NWO bunch are real, unfortunately". *lol* What I am finding is connections to everything in the racial/collective unconscious. Everything, history included, makes a lot of sense when complied with all this information available.

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by DragonriderGal

Umm...so why would the Queen incarnate here as a 'puny human'...as Amma?

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Concerning the racial collective/unconscience;

How many of these are there?

Just the one for the human race or a separate one for each ethnic race?

Can individuals from all ethnic races 'tune in' to their own collective unconscience?

What of mixed race people? Do they have a collective unconscience of their own or can they tune into any of those races in their genetic mix?

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by RokNinja
lol, i've been looking for evidence towards the elf myth recently . although i haven't found enough to make the same connections that you have, but it certianly sound plausable.

most of my research has been looking to make connections with fairies and the acounts of grey aliens but it been hard to find info that isn't about the modernised winged pixies. perhapes you may have info/opinion on this.

Yah, hard physical evidence is hard to come by when it comes to elves. But the fact that they are so prominent in our myths, and nowadays how more and more of the RPGs are using elves as the main characters shows me that other people are seeing them in the racial unconscious too, although maybe not in a conscious way.

But our 'creativity' and 'imagination' are all right brain functions which are closely aligned with the unconscious mind, which in turn has access to the racial/collective unconscious. So I am guessing that is where most of the 'make-believe' elven information is actually coming from. So if you have some 'hunches' about the elves, chances are you, too, are accessing that information.

I would have to say that we always have 'known' about them. We just have been misled by the NWO bunch in their efforts to keep us in the dark about the real history of the world because of who they (the NWO bunch) really are, which means we had to be trained not to access the spirit realm or the racial unconscious, nor trust any information we gained that way, if we did.

And yes, I have run into a number of ex-elves, but also ex-pixies/fairies now in human bodies. I can usually spot the fairies a mile away. The gals tend to dress like Stevie Nicks, all the tie dye skirts and shimmery blouses with fringe and such. On anyone but a ex fairy it would look silly, but it really suits them. Often they are creating beautiful stuff, like necklaces and other jewerly and they SO have a flair for making their surroundings extremely lovely, although unorthodox oft times. And they always feel like their bodies are sooo heavy even though every single one of them I've met is borderline anorexic.

Their origins are co-intertwined with the elves. They are one of the elven servant species, as well as the other various nymphs and sylphs. A lot of the elder races came here because of the elves, either as servants or contractors doing work for them. I see that the fairies actually did have wings, but like the dragons, they were used more for control than lift. I don't have a lot of actual information about the fairies though, other than they were quite the little gossips and could get very vicious and vindictive. And while their power didn't even come close to what an elf could do, they still could and did cause a person a lot of annoyance and pain if that human so foolishly upset them. Mostly though, they left with the elves.

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by oneclickaway
reply to post by DragonriderGal

Umm...so why would the Queen incarnate here as a 'puny human'...as Amma?

Once in a human body, it is almost impossible to get away. Like I said, the spirit pull really out amps any other aliens. And too, it seems even they take the ex-elf spirit away from earth, back to their home world, it still ends up back here.

Now, knowing we humans are the only species I see making physical/spiritual enlightenment, on the highest level any one of us who is now human made that choice to become human although in the nearer levels it may seem quite the accident or mistake. I think the ex-queen of the elves decided to shoot for enlightenment herself. Certainly she is all about things spiritual.

Once you make enlightenment and can shift to the light/spirit body, you can reshape yourself out there to whatever form you might like, and then shift back into physical form and retain that reshaping. She may well be waiting to learn to do the shift, shift herself back into elf form, and teach the elves how to make enlightenment, if possible. *shrug*

She was one powerful elf, though. It is a good thing we can't remember our past lives (which is why the greys did that to begin with, to keep their little ex grey spirits in human bodies from suffering the memory of the 'bliss' state and not being able to go there anymore) because a seeming loss like hers would make life as a human so unbearable, I would suspect.

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by teapot
Concerning the racial collective/unconscience;

How many of these are there?

Just the one for the human race or a separate one for each ethnic race?

Can individuals from all ethnic races 'tune in' to their own collective unconscience?

What of mixed race people? Do they have a collective unconscience of their own or can they tune into any of those races in their genetic mix?

Each alien species has its own racial unconscious, but we humans really are all the same species, just adjusted by the greys to look more like the alien species we were around. They very early on made the asian genotype for their own people to reincarnate into since they are so xenophobic, looking at a little black person (the original true human form), even with an ex-grey spirit, just made them so exceedingly uncomfortable because the African genotype was so different from them.

Since the High elves are tall and light skinned and blond or red headed in their elven form and the lesser elves are more the blue-eyed brown haired type, the humans around them (who often times were ex-elves but didn't remember it of course), are 'adapted' to be fair-skinned, with blue or green eyes with either blond, red or brown hair as well, so that the elves could feel more comfortable around the humans as well. This is another example of why we humans all look so different, but yet are really still the same species.

The racial/collective unconscious of humanity is unique, though, in that we have spirits from other species in ours, because once a spirit gets sucked into a human body, the spirit becomes part of *our* human racial unconscious. So we know everything that ex alien being did about that alien species up until the time of their deaths as that kind of alien. NO other alien species have that. Only their own spirits or spirits that are newly evolved into sentience are available for their bodies.

So, I feel quite confident when I say that when we do meet the real still in their alien form aliens, they aren't going to seem so alien after all.

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 01:41 PM
link   

As another poster noted, the elves could be killed but even that takes a bit because like most aliens, they work with energy at a sufficiently advanced level that they can heal themselves quite quickly. But a grievous enough wound, like chopping off their heads or a lot of enemies hacking on them at once, could do the trick, from what I see.

Cheers for clearing that up and please don't think I'm here to pick holes, I find this subject fascinating and look forward to more posts.

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by yeebsy

Cheers for clearing that up and please don't think I'm here to pick holes, I find this subject fascinating and look forward to more posts.

I don't mind at all if you see some discrepancies. If what I am saying is unclear or seems to be contradictory, I prefer to be made aware so I can clarify or even reconsider what I've said. Thanks for the observation.

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Great read Dragon! As always, I love to read your testimonies! I eagerly await your next post!

Not to get too far off topic... but I am particulary interested in what happened to the Indigo's and their world. At some point will you incoporate that history into this thread as well? I love to hear how all these races intertwine

edit to add: S&F my friend

[edit on 21-7-2009 by jackieps1975]

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by jackieps1975

Great read Dragon! As always, I love to read your testimonies! I eagerly await your next post!

Not to get too far off topic... but I am particulary interested in what happened to the Indigo's and their world. At some point will you incoporate that history into this thread as well? I love to hear how all these races intertwine

edit to add: S&F my friend

Hey jackie!
Good to hear from you.

I guess I should do an 'indigos are real' thread too, eh?
*lol*

The indigos are some of the most recently arrived spirits; their world is now destroyed I think.

From what I can see is it was some problem with their sun. I see things getting hotter and hotter and all life finding no way to adapt, as fast as it was happening. The seas drying up, no rain, no relief.
The sun might have gone nova too. But all life was dead on that world before that happened.

But anyway, the indigo's place in earth's history isn't that big yet. But their being here is a key part of us being able to make enlightenment!

They are not prone to being enmeshed like most of the humans with other aliens species origins are, which was way out of balance towards over enmeshment, due to in their natures to some degree but also due to the NWO bunch teaching/manipulating us that we should be all over-concerned about others (while disregarding ourselves) as a way to prove how 'good' and spiritual we are. The Indigos are too close to their spirit origins to buy that load of crap, and so are pulling the balance of human awareness into a more self-differentiated balance.

The other part I am seeing for the indigos is that their leadership believes that the indigos in human bodies can be awakened in time for them to organize and take over the world. What is really happening though is their call to awake and 'rise' so to speak is reaching a LOT of non-indigos and is being received as a 'message' from the spirits/god/higher beings for humanity to throw off the chains of the NWO bunch and reach for spiritual/physical enlightenment. I think it is kinda freaking their leadership out a bit.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join