It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clinton says 9/11 ringleaders are in Pakistan

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Maybe Hillary is starting to come clean....NOT.

SOURCE

NEW DELHI -U.S. officials "firmly believe" that al-Qaida leaders who planned and carried out the terrorist attacks of Sept. 11, 2001, are hiding in Pakistan near its border with Afghanistan, U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton said Monday.

Ok...I'm sorry....Did we not ALREADY KNOW THAT?

"With respect to the location of those who were part of the planning and execution of the attack of 9/11 against our country, we firmly believe that a significant number of them are in the border area of Pakistan," she said when asked about the U.S. view.

Oh...we've been sending UAVs over the border for how many years now...and we JUST NOW have the justification to do that?

Bin Laden is believed to have fled into Pakistan from Afghanistan weeks after the U.S. military invaded Afghanistan in October 2001 in retaliation for the 9/11 attacks.

This one cracks me up the most. I have a great Idea. Let's fight a war in a foreign country for 8 years and use, as a basis for our actions, something we know to be false.

I don't think they are going to rest until we have invaded Pakistan as well....and Iran...and probably a couple more just for good measure. Those terrorists could be hiding anywhere ya know.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by KSPigpen

but isn't that a briliant plan? instead of manufacturing a reason to attack a country, just have a mobile target. Put Bin Laden in a bus and just ship him off to the next country. he has to start to smell soon though. hasn't he been dead for a few years now? They have him propped up like Weekend at Bernies.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by network dude
reply to post by KSPigpen

but isn't that a briliant plan? instead of manufacturing a reason to attack a country, just have a mobile target. Put Bin Laden in a bus and just ship him off to the next country. he has to start to smell soon though. hasn't he been dead for a few years now? They have him propped up like Weekend at Bernies.

So true...the part that disturbs me as how readily we rally behind the war cry.
I've even read it on here too many times to count. 'Let's Get 'em!!"...'THERE he is...Doh!! He's over THERE...'

I'm glad that they finally came out in some form of media and stated that they've known for a while that he wasn't in Afghanistan, but still a little saddened that people continue to die over there...for what?

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Hillary the Auxiliary...You gotta love her
and I thought all the masterminds behind 9/11 were hiding out in the USA.

PEACE,
RK

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Isn't it interesting that a little while before her death, Benazir Bhutto was interviewed by David Frost on Al-Jazeera and mentioned "the man who murdered Osama Bin Laden"?

Isn't it even more interesting that when the clip was re-broadcast on the BBC, they edited out just those seven words and left the rest of the sentence intact?

Personally, I think that tells us a great deal.

The most obvious thing is that Osama is dead.
Next, the UK doesn't want its citizens to know.
Third, they want to keep Osama as the boogeyman.
Fourth, that means we now have evidence that supports the idea that a lot of the OBL videos were fakes. To someone who's actually looked at them, this is itself a no-brainer, but even if you haven't, this makes a difference.

So... why fake vidoos? Why ensure that no-one knows he's dead?

It all rather seems to support the idea that the Total War Against Terra is a nonsense to keep us compliant.

top topics

join