It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How do you build an EMP device?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2004 @ 10:54 PM
link   
I saw this site that sold plans for an EMP device that u could make at home. recently, this site was shut down and i removed it from my favorites list so i dont have the address. but anyway, i just wanna know how i can build an EMP device. just wanna mess around with electronics and stuff. that's all.

posted on May, 8 2004 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Well, theres always this thread...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

or here

popularmechanics.com...

and if you promise not to use it in my town here you can get plans for it

www.plans-kits.com...

[Edited on 8-5-2004 by NetStorm]

posted on May, 9 2004 @ 01:31 AM
link   
Go to this link at your own risk, it's probable your IP will be logged etc.

They have lots of stuff here, after a quick look I didn't see one- maybe I missed it.

Seems to me that they had one or two there at one time, I guess they were asked to remove them. Oh well sorry - still some good stuff though.

Here's the link to the main site also found at the bottom of the first link.

[Edited on 9-5-2004 by outsider]

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 04:35 PM
link   
EMP are illegal in the united states as it turns off electricities in cities and suburban areas

that's why all these sites cannot work

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by silQ

I'm all about experiementation and whatnot, but those things are kinda dangerous.

I can't vouch for the links provided (uh, no thanks
) but the EMP is not something thats good to work on in uncontrolled environments.

Not good at all.

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 04:53 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Look i dont know about emp device laws and stuff but i live outside citty limits in the country so i dont think laws aply to ever where probally just inside city limits anyway i have a book i dont know what the name is but google evil genius series gadgets and look for like 101 gadgets for the evil genius in this book it shows you how to make an EMP device now it says its for test purposes on equippment e.g. simulated lightning strike i dont know but i do know the book says 101 gadgets for the EVIL GENIUS so im probally going to use it for evil purposes like annoying my nabor by makeing his electronics turn off by them selves i dont know but it has plans for an EMP generator NOTE: it also looks like something a time machine brought back from some 80's super secret camp or something. What my neighbor will lok like when im done with him lol

edit on 5-11-2010 by rockboy3970 because: fogot something

top topics

join