It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AOL poll looks like a conspiracy to tell Obama he sucks!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 05:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by kinda kurious
A poll on AOL?

Isn't that kinda like a height contest in munchkinland?

Only mental midgets subscribe.

Yep, That's where the Politicians stand tall... that's their constituents.

Time to blow out congress too...

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 05:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by THX-1138
O!M!G!

Listen. People listen to this. I went to the poll site again and voted. I left the pop-up window open after the last of the six questions so I could compare the votes with the next time I tried to vote. Then I cleared my cookies and voted again. The number of votes DID NOT change. I am voting early in the morning here on the east coast in America. It is 3:58 right now. Not a lot of people at the polling site. In fact there have been no new voters in the past few minutes. I voted at 3:45AM, cleared cookies, voted again, cleared cookies, and voted again. No change in the number of votes. You CAN NOT vote more than once. THERE REALLY ARE THAT MANY PEOPLE WHO THINK OBAMA SUCKS! LOL!!
This poll shows that Obama has reached the highest peak of suckness.
Get it correct now... he sucks!

That's called maxing out the suckometer.

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 06:49 AM
link   
The Leftist scumbags tried to say it was all rigged and rightwing shenanigans because you could be a clever wingnut and clear your cookies and vote as many times as you wanted. But that is not true. You can only vote one time because they are tracking votes by IP address. How clever. Dems got it wrong again.

Now what do you say, Democrats?

The truth is a lot of AOL News readers think Obama sucks and the mainstream media is not talking about this particular poll and the astonishing results. That is the real conspiracy. The media is way too Leftist and doesn't tell the true story.

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 06:54 AM
link   
Polls usually don't mean much as they can be skewed any which way the pollster wants them to go. However, I admit that taking this poll was fun and I enjoyed seeing the results. It gave me HOPE that CHANGE is in the air for 2012.

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by THX-1138
The Leftist scumbags tried to say it was all rigged and rightwing shenanigans because you could be a clever wingnut and clear your cookies and vote as many times as you wanted. But that is not true. You can only vote one time because they are tracking votes by IP address. How clever. Dems got it wrong again.

Now what do you say, Democrats?

The truth is a lot of AOL News readers think Obama sucks and the mainstream media is not talking about this particular poll and the astonishing results. That is the real conspiracy. The media is way too Leftist and doesn't tell the true story.

Highly doubtful as a block of IP addresses contains over 250 computers on a local subnet (such as a library LAN, home network) and each would only be counted as one vote?

I'd say far more likely is that on the poll results page, ie, after voting, if you move your mouse over the text that says "Note about poll results" they kindly inform you, as another comment said before this, that the poll results are not scientific and "are not reflected in real time."

Sorry, but my original theory still stands, and poll still isn't tamper-proof.

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 05:04 PM
link   
I just want to point out one more thing about this poll. The results of each question show that the voters are holding overwhelmingly negative opinions about Obama, but they also show that those voters with hopeful and positive opinions were getting frustrated by the poll. Look at the total number of votes for each question....

Obviously the losers began to stop voting immediately after the first question. More and more dropped out as the poll progressed. The only rise in participation shows up in the final question. We can assume that the losers skipped ahead to the last question and even there they met with defeat. I think this is quite an interesting look into the psychology of the Liberal Left.

Well there you go. It's the last piece of chicken.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join