It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

S4, not area 51

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2004 @ 10:45 PM
link   
theres alot of talk about area 51 but how come there is not much talk about s4. S4 is where supposedly the real ET action is at. anybody got any info on s4. peace out.

posted on May, 8 2004 @ 10:46 PM
link   
s4? wtf? never heard of it.
i need more info to run a search. location? suspected operations, etc.

posted on May, 8 2004 @ 10:51 PM
link   
sup, well i heard about s4 from this guy named ROBERT LAZAR, who had mj12 clearance in the 80's. he said area 51 contains no et tech, but mostly top secret military planes, because in the 70's or early 80's the ET stuff was move 15 miles south(i think) of dreamland to a place renamed S4. It by these lakes i forgot, he said they have actual ships from the zeta reticulans there and they use element 115(not on this earth ) and bombard it with some atoms to create gravitational fields. hes a physicist from MIT check out some if his stuff its pretty crazy. they tried to kill him too many times but they nerds like him are too smart

posted on May, 8 2004 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Found this on S4

www.spainonline.com...

"It seems that Top Secret - Aliens - Stealth - SR 71, S4 all have a common thread with Area 51."

It's also a kite

The Area 51's big brother, the S4 (8ft competition version), is now here. Price is $239.95. Here's a sneek preview:

www.foreverflying.com...

And an Audi....and a pentax camera....

posted on May, 9 2004 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Son of the lost maji
sup, well i heard about s4 from this guy named ROBERT LAZAR, who had mj12 clearance in the 80's.

Bob Lazar is a proven liar though. So basically, anything he's said over the years cannot be believed. He never went to MIT as he suggested or worked for the government. He is a liar and a fraud. I think S4 actually exists though.

posted on May, 10 2004 @ 07:34 AM
link   
what?! i thought Area 51 was S4??

posted on May, 10 2004 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cardu
what?! i thought Area 51 was S4??

Nah, Area 51 is the whole facility, while S4 is allegedly a smaller area to work on ET Craft.

top topics

join