It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Emergency Announcement May 8, 2004

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2004 @ 07:16 PM
link   
HowardRoark:

I didn't write that article you dumb dumb.

The term "Minute men" was not made up by me to use as a label for the freedom fighters, but I think its a good term to label the liberals in the world.

[Edited on 9-5-2004 by The Quiet Storm]

posted on May, 9 2004 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Muaddib
That photo is not from 2003, at least it doesn't look to be. By the traffic and the cars that i can see i would say it was taken in the late 70s, maybe earlier. i could be wrong thou.

I tend to agree with you. here is a more recent photo

posted on May, 9 2004 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Quiet Storm
HowardRoark:

I didn't write that article you dumb dumb.

The term "Minute men" was not made up by me to use as a label for the freedom fighters, but I think its a good term to label the liberals in the world.

If I am a "dumb dumb," then you are a plagerist.

posted on May, 9 2004 @ 08:38 PM
link   
No you numbnuts.

I just copied the whole article here so that one does not have to click on the link at the end to grasp the whole message.

The point of this was to grab one's attention to the post from the beginning of the reading till the end.

Creates more of an impact that way.

posted on May, 9 2004 @ 09:24 PM
link   
I appologize then, you are not a plagerist, just a C&P troll.

posted on May, 9 2004 @ 09:53 PM
link   
This artickle came from James McCanney's website.
Did McCanney write it? If not, then who did?
Quiet Storm is not the author, merely the reposter.

It is misleading to put the entire document under your post without giving any credit to where you got it from.
That is why others at ATS are talking plagerism.

posted on May, 9 2004 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Furthermore, there was no call to start name calling if I happened to dissagree with portions of the post.

posted on May, 10 2004 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Quiet Storm,
Forgive me if I don't start screaming this announcement on the street corners, but as the Wendy's ads used to say, "Where�s the beef?"

I'll even admit that the whole "secret societies plan to TAKE OVER THE WORLD muh ha ha ha..." thing is intriguing, but some of us here on ATS still require a little thing called evidence.

For the sake of argument, and since this attack is evidently going to happen so soon, let's just assume that these secret societies do:
a) exist
b) control the governments, militaries and financial centers of the world
c) desire world domination
and d) believe that an attack on the American heartland will further this goal.

That said, I'd like to know exactly what "indicators and weighting factors" have allowed the esteemed Minutemen to predict the future so accurately. Furthermore, what are the "celestial alignments, numerology, political factors, and financial factors" that indicate not only an attack on the American heartland, but specifically the Chicago commodities market, on May 11th, 2004?

I for one would love to be able to spread this information to everyone I meet, however I'm afraid most intelligent people would laugh at me and call me names if I were to spout a conspiracy theory such as this without a shred of evidence.

Thank you in advance for your quick posting of the convincing evidence, as we all know there is very little time left...

-Cypher

posted on May, 10 2004 @ 12:15 AM
link   
It was a random whim that lead me here, to this website, and I don't want to make my decisions lightly.

When I mistrust the populace and the powers that be, it is more form simple observance with the populace and the leaders I know--I live in Louisiana, which is still one of the most corrupt states in the area--the reason why big business never stays all that long, too many pockets to grease.
When I lived in Iowa, they took me away from my parents becuase of a sleaseball slumlord who would sleep with tennants for rent money--that, and never fix the place. (My God, they HAD the files of complaints AGAINST the guy before they came to get us.) My parents threatened to take him to court, so he called the cops to have us taken away--where since it was law, my brother and I (5 and 8), respectively were not allowed to sleep in the same room, they had taken us before we could grab our favorite toys--just to get us out of there before our parents could really oppose them (I don't mean a fight, but more point out what a sleaseball this guy was). As soon as my parents got a case toghether, they shipped us out of the parish, halfway across the state, to intimadate my parents--they didn''t KNOW my father. My brother and I once held, in front of these fools, a belly sucking-in contest, just to see who could pull theirs in further--our little over-fed potbellies. They used it in the case to show that we were underfed and hungry "quoting us" on things we never said. THEY FALSIFIED INFORMATION, JUST TO KEEP ME AND MY BROTHER AWAY FROM MY PARENTS. This is without any conspiracy--just a bunch of local crackpots that want to take children away from parents who spank, even without forms of abuse, and will do anything in their power to do so.

Conspiracies mean little to me--I have little knowedge on them--still reading up on it, but I know that even without a conspiracy, people just sicken me.

Now, what the heck am I supposed to be joining? I want to know exactly what it is that I'm supposed to be getting myself into.

posted on May, 10 2004 @ 02:51 AM
link   
Well what about the supposed attack? Silver? Sounds silly. Still freaks me out. , though.

[Edited on 10-5-2004 by Photon]

posted on May, 10 2004 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Yea, does sound silly.

Anyone else here starting to think that America won't be attacked tomorrow?

I think posting this could be preventing it from happening.

I am not making any definites though because I don't know what will or will not happen tomorrow, but the article was a good read anyways.

[Edited on 10-5-2004 by The Quiet Storm]

posted on May, 10 2004 @ 07:36 PM
link   

There are many factors in the basis of those attacks including celestial alignments, numerology, political factors, financial factors combined with their demented need to control in an ultimate manner.

So what are some of these "many factors" not all just some? How are we supposed to spread the word and have some one believe us without anything to back it up with other than "there are many factors"?

When/if nothing happens is this going to be used as proof that because this "information" was put out that is what stopped it from happening?

posted on May, 10 2004 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Quiet Storm
Yea, does sound silly.

Anyone else here starting to think that America won't be attacked tomorrow?

Pretty much everyone who read it....

I think posting this could be preventing it from happening.

Really? You think so? I personally would be surprised if the ALL powerful NWO would change their plans because of one little internet post. Wouldn't it be more likely that there never was an attack planned for tomorrow! Geez...

I am not making any definites though because I don't know what will or will not happen tomorrow, but the article was a good read anyways.

Actually, it wasn't. Maybe if there had been some actual EVIDENCE offered that we could have debated it would have been.

BTW: If I come across as a jerk, it's just because I get so frustrated at all these B.S. posts regarding some mysterious secret societies that are bent on our destruction, yet continually offer no evidence what so ever. If by some strange chance of events there IS an attack on Chicago tomorrow, I will personally apologize for my sarcasm and rudeness.

-Cypher

posted on May, 10 2004 @ 10:57 PM
link   
[edit on 20-10-2004 by antipigopolist]

posted on May, 11 2004 @ 09:32 AM
link   
well, its the 11th of may... when it doesn't happen, i can tell ya, "told ya so!!!!"

top topics

<< 1   >>

join