It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Emergency Announcement May 8, 2004

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2004 @ 10:44 PM
link   
EMERGENCY ANNOUNCEMENT MAY 8, 2004

For some time a number of Minutemen (the same type of men who actively defended this country during our own Revolution that gave us our Constitution ... and whom president bush in a recent speech called outlaws and criminals) ... these minutemen have been studying the patterns and manners of the secret societies that brought you 911 and have infiltrated every corner and aspect of our federal government (and many state and local governments). As most of you know the secret ruling families are in control of the governments of the world including the militaries, military-industrial complex, the financial centers of the world, the commodities markets of the world, the press and news agencies and are in an all-out effort to bring down the United States as the next move to bring about their planned one world government with themselves as ultimate leaders. The fingers of these societies reach into every town in America through their control of certain secret groups (can you guess which groups these are in your community???) whose goal is the control of the local aspects of every community.

The Minutemen of whom I speak do not carry arms and weapons as it would be pointless against the armies of goons, hired thugs and Mafia hit men now in the employment of the secret societies, and whom are backed up all the way up to B-52 bombers with nuclear weapons. They have been responsible for the development of Bio terrorism agents, as well as all forms and sorts of hideous ways to control and dominate the public. They have armies at their command in all countries of the world including the United States. Many of these are controlled by egos and by other methods developed centuries ago by the forefathers of today\'s secret societies. These methods work today just as well as they worked hundreds of years ago.

The Minutemen have been working for sometime to determine the patterns and basis of operation of the secret societies in an effort to predict their movements in the deadly chess game they play on the earth with the average person has there pawns. The secret societies are the groups who sat in meetings and decided that America needed to be attacked on 911. Make no mistake, it took thousands of people in a coordinated effort to pull off 911. It was not a bunch of camel jockeys from the Mideast as the news media was told to portray. There are many factors in the basis of those attacks including celestial alignments, numerology, political factors, financial factors combined with their demented need to control in an ultimate manner.

In trying to examine the past we are attempting to predict the future based on indicators and weighting factors. Recently the dials of the indicators have all begun to point strongly in one direction. It is based on this set of indicators that with great reservation I make this emergency announcement.

Based on the factors that we have been able to uncover and based on upcoming factors, our indicators tell us that on May 11, 2004 this coming Tuesday the secret societies may be planning an attack on the heartland of the United States. To the best of our ability to forecast based on the many factors of past events and also based on our estimates of what the secret societies need to do to move onwards in their plan to advance a one world government, it appears that the site of the possible attack would be the commodities market in Chicago Illinois with silver being targeted specifically although not exclusively.

There are less than 6000 family members in the secret societies worldwide that control the governments, financial centers, militaries, military production facilities, commodities, energy production facilities, news media and last but not least the top-down ability to move quickly into action in every community and local government in the United States. For example does your community have a new police and fire station ??? these have been built all over for a reason. It is my intention to expose, identifying, and eliminate the secret societies and their worldwide control from the face of the earth once and for all. Information and exposure to the public is their worst enemy.

The above estimate is purely speculation based on factors that we have been able to put together as noted above based on past and future indicators. This is not an exact science and I do not make these kinds of statements regularly. I have made statements similar to this in the past and there are a good many people who believe that we have prevented 911 types of scenarios based on those past announcements.

link: www.jmccanneyscience.com...

[Edited on 8-5-2004 by The Quiet Storm]

[Edited on 9-5-2004 by John bull 1]

posted on May, 8 2004 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Very well placed thread, how ever you could have pasted the first paragraph as a quote, and linked to the rest.

Now the big question, who will do anything about what is known.

No, really?

posted on May, 8 2004 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Man you just copied the whole webpage...

So how did you hear about this?

posted on May, 8 2004 @ 11:41 PM
link   

It is my intention to expose, identifying, and eliminate the secret societies and their worldwide control from the face of the earth once and for all. Information and exposure to the public is their worst enemy.

Did you forget that WE are the minute men?

Information and exposure to the public is their worst enemy... think about it. We the public have consist of millions of people, the public can spread this message all across the world, and in turn it'll inform the military, and those who are not aware of the secret societies who are controlling them. I am thinking that the military and those who work for the government will turn on those secret societies, and fight against them, along with the public.

I think the public would know what to do. We outnumber these secret societies by A LOT!

Instead of fighting this war on Iraq, let's go to war on the secret societies!

The already informed are already at war with them.

Right now they are just creeping up on them, by exposing it to the uninformed. After a good number of the public have been informed there will be literally millions who would be willing to participate in the war against the secret societies.

The public has all kinds of access to weapons and backed up by the military arsenal.

There wouldn't have to be any bloodshed, as long as the secret societies don't try to defend themselves, but that might not happen. I think they may go out guns blazin, metaphorically and literally speaking.

My job for now is to spread the information, sit back and watch as people take matters into their own hands and everything will unfold on its own, because I trust that the public will know what to do once they finally realize that they have been living a lie, trapped in the darkness of the illusion.

I don't know about you guys but I am going to spread this message out to everyone. This was a very well written essay I thought, and the fact that it was written as an emergency I think that this can be start of something HUGE.

Do we intend to get our freedom back or not.

You choose.

[Edited on 9-5-2004 by The Quiet Storm]

posted on May, 9 2004 @ 01:33 AM
link   
we must be prepared, this mean's prepare yourself for the worst, but stay positive and expect normal life to continue. this threat is something to take seriously but cautiously. i always say i hope it does not happen, but if it does, i will be shocked and sorry, not for the attack but for the victims and families who have to wait it out to see if theyre lost loved ones are safe.

posted on May, 9 2004 @ 01:48 AM
link   
Quiet Storm it would be great if we could gather and go after these people, but it won't happen. Why? Because unless it is organized it will fail and any attempt to organize will lead to more deaths. Also because their agenda is Satans agenda. God knows his agenda as it is written in the Bible. Believe in Jesus

posted on May, 9 2004 @ 02:21 AM
link   
The more recent military personnel involved in the mistreatment of Iraqi prisoners is not an accident, it is part of a controlled leak to place the United States as the bad guys, who will swing away from Bush and elect another Bonesman in the new JFK Catholic named Kerry.

He will bring in the UN and hand over the Middle East to the occult mentioned above. This is not a mindless move by run away military personnel out of control, for it is widespread and intentional, allowing mentally inclined persons to do these atrocities but totally pre selected to do them based on their metal inclinations, that are known to those who placed them there, like a child molester in a kindergarten.

The end result is to have America pull out, then the United Nations take charge, reluctantly, but although it appears to be happenstance, it is the overall plan and the UN will dominate the world as the USA dollar is caused to collapse after the Euro currency becomes the dominant oil exchange and the US dollar is replaced, which has been a currency that rebuilt Europe with run away printing of currency called the Euro Dollar which was not backed by any form of reserve in gold. This will cause the massive economic fall as the US currency cannot repay invested funds from Japan end England, and usher in the Euro as the strongest remaining world currency and the New World Order.

So sorry America, I have been telling you all for years.

posted on May, 9 2004 @ 02:39 AM
link   
[edit on 20-10-2004 by antipigopolist]

posted on May, 9 2004 @ 02:42 AM
link   
Ycon, who said anything about you gathering and going after these people? Our job is to spread the information, and sit back and watch as people take matters into their own hands.

Why would it fail? Because it is "Satan's" agenda?

"God" is us Ycon.

I am sorry to be the one to break it to you but the secret societies have also invented your "Christian" religion (as well as all the religions related to worshipping the entity called YHWH, ie. Jehova Witnesses, Jews, Catholics etc.). Why do you think America's politicians and world leaders claim to be "Christian" and use that religion to cause massive destruction?

Religious Bush loyalists in America see themselves as defending the values of Democracy and Christianity.

"Bush is no more a Christian than Hitler was. Both used Christianity as a means to bring death and destruction." Pisky

But religion is not be the "black sheep" here. The ones to blame are those who use religion to reach the goals of their hidden agendas.

But on another, more related note: Why are you giving all of the power YOU have the right to own to someone else and also outside yourself as Jesus by WAITING for him to suddenly appear and save your world as your bible says?

I am sorry but I don't think Jesus Christ has been "jinxed" to appear anytime soon. The majority of the people on earth do not beleive Jesus is going to come back anytime soon. Only the devout Christians beleive so, and because the number of those people is so small, we won't bee seeing Jesus coming anytime soon in the future. The majority of the human collective consciousness does not beleive Jesus is coming back anytime soon so it is not manifesting.

Whatever the "World Mind" beleives will happen, will happen, because WE are God, and WE create our realities collectively.

Don't you think that this fight against evil that is portrayed in your bible could be the fight for our freedom Ycon?

The bible was written in metaphors, having lies within truths and truths within lies.

Those who take it literally and make a whole religion out of it just because one person says it was inspired by a God which is up in the clouds and has human characteristics, and ultimately seperated from our own cosciousness are living in the same illusion that the secret societies have created, and want the masses of society to live in.

posted on May, 9 2004 @ 02:45 AM
link   

The point is, I trust the public know what to do.

I don't; most people out there in the public, that I know, I want nothing to do with because their specific interests have nothing to do with what I need and most of them would like to see what I want done never mentioned again.

I just trust the powers that be less.

I think that's when I learned not to give a #.

posted on May, 9 2004 @ 03:21 AM
link   

My job for now is to spread the information, sit back and watch as people take matters into their own hands and everything will unfold on its own, because I trust that the public will know what to do once they finally realize that they have been living a lie, trapped in the darkness of the illusion.

Wanna join me jlc163?

I encourage everyone here to join me also.

posted on May, 9 2004 @ 04:42 AM
link   
That is a good post. I have understanding about these secret societies, especially the ones that want to control all segments of society and the world. Awareness is the key in these circumstances when it comes to answering the questions on major world events. I think that the majority of the population out there don't even know what a secret society is, not to mention the ability to name one.

I think also that the majority of the population would shrug this type of message off as a paranoid fantasy, in my opinion. Like always, the majority will prefer the truth through "official" channels.

But, the important thing is to spread the red pill that will help to wake everybody up from the illusion perpetrated by these elite secret societies.

posted on May, 9 2004 @ 05:40 AM
link   
Don't get me wrong quiet storm, I would love to see all freemasons gone. They are all over the world, not just in the USA.

I know that King James was a freemason, I know the christian churches are decieved. I know that many religions were started just to add to the confusion. Also I know that there is only one God and he was Jesus in the flesh.

OK, so get the word out. I already know how it will end up.

posted on May, 9 2004 @ 06:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Quiet Storm
I encourage everyone here to join me also.

You won't need to encourage me, I am already with you.
As you said, "Right now they are just creeping up on them, by exposing it to the uninformed."

And that statement also sums up ATS, in it's essence.

posted on May, 9 2004 @ 07:08 AM
link   
the worst enemy to the secrete societies is publicity....the big question is how do you get the sheeples to listen, and see what is happening in front of them???? untill that question is answered...the true info about what is happening will stay in these 'cospirecy sites' and in the 'alternative press'. it's like a big game of chess...the rulers vs the masses....only the masses don't know they are playing, that what they are doing out of ignorance, is actually playing the game. the rulers make one great move after another..their goal is not only to win but, to win without the other side knowing what happened.......and they are succseding. it is a pivital time in American history....but very few know it.

posted on May, 9 2004 @ 03:19 PM
link   
about "conspiracy theories"

that term was created by a government think tank back in the 60's to de-rate and ridicule anything not broadcast by the official news media on the evening news ... there was a famous man that once said ... "never attribute to conspiracy that which can amply be attributed to the actions of a bunch of greedy stupid self serving men in power" ... i would add to this ... " and the majority of people who are fooled into believing these men are honest and have the interests of the populous at heart" - jim mccanney

The only thing we can do is spread this message out to the people, doesn't matter whether they beleive in them or not, the point is to spread the message. The best way for you may not be to spread it to your family and freinds in a direct way, but more of an indirect way. Spread the message to the people on the internet and the other message boards that you participate in. Since you are anonymous, your freinds and family will be informed sooner or later and they won't even have to know that it was you who informed them.

IF the secret socieities choose to have the attack done on Tuesday, THAT will be the start of the revolution, because poeple will remember reading about it.

Then finally we will have the mass awakening we have all been waiting for.

I feel something big coming out of this. I am experiencing alot of resistance from people in other message boards, they treat it as a prank or a joke.

Reguardless of the resistance I think it is progress. Those who are resisting will be in for a quite rude awakening, but nonetheless an awakening.

posted on May, 9 2004 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Good read but the problem is that 9/11 wasn't staged, they knew about it but it was carried out by some islamistic fools.

But okay, how to make a forum of conspiracy terrorists believe that

posted on May, 9 2004 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Make no mistake, it took thousands of people in a coordinated effort to pull off 911.

Thousands, huh? how many thousands? one? two? three?

It was not a bunch of camel jockeys from the Mideast as the news media was told to portray.

camel jockeys? Do you minutement guys dress up in white sheets by any chance?

There are many factors in the basis of those attacks including celestial alignments, numerology, political factors, financial factors combined with their demented need to control in an ultimate manner.

Uh Huh. right. there is certainly something demented here alright.

it appears that the site of the possible attack would be the commodities market in Chicago Illinois with silver being targeted specifically although not exclusively.

So, are you talking about a physical attack or an economic attack? How can one attack silver?

There are less than 6000 family members in the secret societies worldwide that control the governments, financial centers, militaries, military production facilities, commodities, energy production facilities, news media and last but not least the top-down ability to move quickly into action in every community and local government in the United States.

Oh, so it took 6,000 people to pull off 911, is that what you are saying?

For example does your community have a new police and fire station ??? these have been built all over for a reason.

Yeah, because the old ones were too old and too small to meet the needs of a growing community. Didn't you see all of those new subdivisions that they built on the edge of town?

It is my intention to expose, identifying, and eliminate the secret societies and their worldwide control from the face of the earth once and for all. Information and exposure to the public is their worst enemy.

Did you forget that WE are the minute men?

I agree lets make war on secret societies. Let's start with this "minutemen" group. They loot like a bunch of trouble makers to me.

I think the public would know what to do. We outnumber these secret societies by A LOT!

What, do you have 6001 members?

I feel something big coming out of this. I am experiencing alot of resistance from people in other message boards, they treat it as a prank or a joke.

Imagine that.

Sorry, Quiet Storm, but I have to agree with them.

I don't believe in secret societies that much. It has been my experience that it is impossible for any large group of people to

1. Maintain a secret for any length of time.

2. Maintain a cohesive unity without any power plays or political partisanship

3. Maintain a cohesive support structure without any outside interactions.

4. Maintain a consistent level of competency, intelligence and power base across several generations, especially when the breeding is limited to a select set of families.

[Edited on 9-5-2004 by HowardRoark]

posted on May, 9 2004 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Silver is a very minor market at the CBOT. I think the majority of Silver trades at the NY Merc. So it makes me wonder about why they would target the exchange specifically for Silver. Both Chicago markets do provide stability for the cash markets they are based on. So they most certainly could be targets that hold value. This sucks.

A good indication of threat levels has been the guards at the Federal Reserve building. If the threat level is up they walk around at the alley where the cash deliveries are made with those small machine guns. As of Friday they were no where to be seen. I will check tonight to see if anything has changed there.

I have been nervous going in the CBOT for some time now. I traded from midnight to 8:30 am on the 2nd floor of the CBOT looking straight down LaSalle street and could not believe that there was no protection given to the front of the building. Here is a link to a pic of the front of the building. It is dated but will show you what my fear is. www.ci.chi.il.us...

We moved a couple of blocks west of the CBOT a few months back and now we are a block from the Sears Tower. BTW, security at the CBOT is very low. The CME has very high security all of the time.

posted on May, 9 2004 @ 07:03 PM
link   
That photo is not from 2003, at least it doesn't look to be. By the traffic and the cars that i can see i would say it was taken in the late 70s, maybe earlier. i could be wrong thou.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join