It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Genesis’ Young Earth, Stars, Michael J. Fox and the DeLorean…“All Aboard!”

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by OldThinker

Well, Adam and Eve, what did they do? I dont mean in a 'biblical' way : sinned , the original sin and that, I mean in flesh when they were there.

It is almost as they fell out of a trance or something, as they 'just' discovered they were naked ? What happend ? And woman shall have pain when giving birth from that day forth.?
Larger fetus? Hybrid larger than previous fetuses, or vise versa..
Maybe woman became smaller down there the next generation ?
Wouldnt make sense, as the flood wiped away all the hybrids that roamed the earth, Noah and his family was the last of the pure left of the creation.

It have to be an physical change that accured....

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChemBreather
as they 'just' discovered they were naked ? What happend ?

OK...as I understand it....???

They were NAKED from the beginning....to them, at the time....NO BIGGIE....

All NA_TUR_AL....good to go...

UNTIL....

the sin?

OT

I've always wondered why the embarrasment...?????

Did they SEE more/where they then enlightened?

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 03:26 PM
link   

You cant mean they discovered sexuality and became embarrased ?
They were suposed to make babies and fill the world...

They didnt make them on the assembly line I gather ..

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 03:39 PM
link   

You cant mean they discovered sexuality and became embarrased ?
They were suposed to make babies and fill the world...

They didnt make them on the assembly line I gather ..

No....

I think they had sex, before Eve met the snake dude....

OT

PS: multiply, was their job...good thing, for them!

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Quote here :

To continue the discussion about Adam and Eve, as the couple was questioned about the baby, it became obvious that it was not Adam's, and [the] Jehovah was wroth. Eve, sensing she was in dire trouble, blurted out that Adam had one (a human hybrid) on the way too. Adam blamed Eve for persuading him to mingle and mate with humans. This was the "Original Sin" of the Bible. However, the Bible was altered in this regard to make it appear that Adam and Eve ate from the tree of knowledge of Good and Evil.

what you think ! ?

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Quote here :

To continue the discussion about Adam and Eve, as the couple was questioned about the baby, it became obvious that it was not Adam's, and [the] Jehovah was wroth. Eve, sensing she was in dire trouble, blurted out that Adam had one (a human hybrid) on the way too. Adam blamed Eve for persuading him to mingle and mate with humans. This was the "Original Sin" of the Bible. However, the Bible was altered in this regard to make it appear that Adam and Eve ate from the tree of knowledge of Good and Evil.

what you think ! ?

what do I think?

love the avatar...

Have no idea from where your quote comes from....?????

OT

seriously, what is the source you quote, my friend?

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Well, I made this thread some days ago , but wasnt intresting !

Anunnaki Elite Adam & Eve in prison: Garden of Eden

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Well, I made this thread some days ago , but wasnt intresting !

Anunnaki Elite Adam & Eve in prison: Garden of Eden

Nah, just read it...it was good...

Thread-mgmt....art...takes time...you are off to a good start...keep at it ok?

OT

PS: what are your thoughts on the apparent age OP theory? Ever thought of that?

OT

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Age of the Earth, well, I allways get in arguements with people over that.

If a day with the lord is like 1000 years, etc..

I dont think soon to be 7000 years is right, but it sure aint billions..
There is no hard evidence of much being more than 4-5000 years old..

I think Guiniess book have the oldes tree there at 4900 years or some thing. Wierd they cant find this that are millions and billions of years, there should be that kind of evidence all over the place if that was the case.

I think pretty much the Time Line for life on Earth is a huge Lie , and is kept secret for the purpose of not creating utter chaos..

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by ChemBreather

CB, ok...

I've found the oldest here... news.nationalgeographic.com...

Radiocarbon Dating

Bristlecone pines in the western United States are generally recognized as the world's oldest continuously standing trees.

The most ancient recorded, from California's White Mountains, is dated to around 5,000 years ago.

Bristlecone pines are aged by counting tree rings, which form annually within their trunks.

But in the case of the Norway spruce, ancient remnants of its roots were radiocarbon dated.

The study team also identified other ancient spruces in Sweden that were between 5,000 and 6,000 years old.

Certainly not millions, let alone...billions of years old????

Others/Skeptics? Are we wrong?

OT

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 06:39 PM
link   

First of all, I think that if you got in the DeLorean and only went back 6,000 years, what you would find are a great number of human civilizations spread out over every continent, ranging in age from newborn to probably no older than 70 (and that would be very rare). There is an abundance of archeological evidence to prove that human civilization predates 4,000 BCE. from every continent.

There is fossil evidence of various extinct species that date back hundreds of millions of years.

Then there is the geological evidence that dates the earth itself to around 4 1/2 billion years old (as is the rest of our solar system).

Then there is the cosmological evidence that dates the universe itself as being 13.73 billion years old. Our sun is a third generation star.

So, the choice is really pretty clear here, either the Earth is only 6,000 years old and our Creator intentionally left false evidence to test our faith, or the story of Creation in the book of Genesis is a story created by an ancient nomadic tribe with no knowledge of science to explain their origins. Now since I don't ascribe deceit as being a godlike quality, the choice seems quite clear.

Also, at the end of your OP, you seemed to make this a 'atheist vs. NEC' debate. I would point out that just because one does not believe the story of Creation to be true, this does not make one an atheist. Atheists and New Earth Creationists are the extreme ends of the spectrum in this debate. Most of us fall into the shades of gray inbetween.

Also, great video! I love astronomy, but what did it have to do with the OP? Just curious...

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Interesting post , but I have a 2 questions. The first is somthing that I have never understood about Genesis..... God made light before the sun/moon?

" 3 And God said, "Let there be light," and there was light. 4 God saw that the light was good, and He separated the light from the darkness. 5 God called the light "day," and the darkness he called "night." And there was evening, and there was morning—the first day. " OK...so there was light on the first day.

Then A few days later he made the sun/moon " 16 God made two great lights—the greater light to govern the day and the lesser light to govern the night."

So what did the light come from the first part of creation? Now Im NOT trying to prove anyone wrong or poke fun... it is a very honest question.

Question 2..... Did you make a time machine from a DeLorean? Im trying to understand the title of the thread and you also mention about " going back ". Would you like to share more about the Delorean....Possibly some pics?

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by JaxonRoberts

Hey JR, thank you so much for coming aboard...

Hope all is well...

OT does the best he can to keep up with your multiple avatars....all are unigue....and appropriate, its just I look for familiarity on the left side of the page....trying to keep up, Iam, bro! (opps, I just sounded like Yoda, didn't I?)

OT

Now let me thoroughly read your post...after a trip to the concerience lounge for some dessert, ok?

OT

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Topsy_Cret

Question 2..... Did you make a time machine from a DeLorean? Im trying to understand the title of the thread and you also mention about " going back ". Would you like to share more about the Delorean....Possibly some pics?

Topsy_Cret....

I am so sorry, please google..."Marty McFly, DeLorean, Back to the Future, and you should get the pun...my friend.

Old OT awaitin' your response....

Now, on to your question...

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 07:31 PM
link   

I think the Bible refers to Terraforming the Earth actually and would explain why you believe what you do because of what it says..........

What bible do you believe every word of though?

The king James that was re-written......or the original bible that differs from the one you read?

there are different ones....It is proven...

So now I ask you......which one is true and which one is false?

they can not both be true because parts of it contradict eachother.

So How do you know that what you believe in is the " Full truth" ?

The problem with us humans is we always think something IS IT when it is only ever a part of it.

The Bible is not all wrong though.........treat it as true history because we will soon learn things that seem more fantastical that that in the bible...

Those will then be truths.

What becomes of the past truths? are they then false?

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Actually with no Sun the temperature would have been so cold as to kill the seeds almost instantly.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wertdagf
And why is it illogical to wear clothes?!?!?! Everyone needs clothes.

O and the old testament god is really screwed up anyway. Anyone who thinks the old testament is anything valuable moraly, is corrupt.

[edit on 20-7-2009 by Wertdagf]

It is not morally correct but i believe as odd as this sounds that it holds more actual truths than the new testimate....

I am not religious at all , but the teachings of Jesus .....The pure teachings are good and good for humanity ......however, hardly anyone actually follows those..

they just think they do.

Doesn't he preach to follow in his footsteps and do the good he does .

Many church go-ers are some of the worst human beings I've ever met..

But they use the church and god and religion to make it " ok" for what they did..

That is ignorant.......

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Which is why I have always wondered where the light came from before the sun was made.... I mean heck, How did the big guy see

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by OldThinker
Of yeah, I forgot…

Let this discussion be between those atheist scientists, who are smarter than all of us that I respect…and those old-time Christians, who have raised a few generations of successful kids, that all of society must honor…

We all can learn from one another, for sure…

OT

You should open your mind to some of those atheist thoughts and so should the Atheists to your beliefs .......only then can we begin to realize the real full truth, which like everything else that has ever existed resides in full and pure Balance.........

Infinity is pure balance.......And eternal.......Not how the bible says....not how atheists say but beyond our comprehension.........

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by JaxonRoberts
Also, at the end of your OP, you seemed to make this a 'atheist vs. NEC' debate...

Also, great video! I love astronomy, but what did it have to do with the OP? Just curious...

point1-my friend...nah, just a little 'conspirial' dialog there...

point2-excellent, that you saw the video...Louie is a great speaker, huh? I saw him live last year, you should see his "fruitcake" dairy talk...will blow you away, atleast it did me...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join