It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obamagate Begins

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Zosynspiracy

America had her chance to vote for a truly liberating candidate, Ron Paul. They failed miserably even "laughing" at the guy

I like to speculate that Ron Paul in fact did win the election, but this was faked on a massive scale because of the electronic voting booths.

Edit: body of this post removed due to my bad memory

This is from a thread I posted during the election. I did a "Google wars" type search on the top candidates to see who was the most popular, the results were interesting.

Note: I included the google searches in quote marks, so that it would only hunt for the specific phrase and how many times it had occurred on the internet.

Results 1 - 10 of about 383,000 for "hillary clinton for president"
Results 1 - 10 of about 1,280,000 for "barack obama for president"
Results 1 - 10 of about 1,540,000 for "ron paul for president"

So RP was getting more of a buzz about becoming president on the internet, but this was totally not reflected in the MSM, I wonder why

[edit on 20-7-2009 by Lazyninja]

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by harrytuttle
And how many of you have links to George W. Bush's "long form birth certificate"?

Why not just use his opposition (McCain) from the recent election, for comparison?

*crickets*

I thought so.

exactly... as there were questions raised regarding His ability to hold office as well. the exception being that those were quickly dispelled, he was born on a military base in the Panama Canal Zone... and as such American "soil". All neat and tidy, legal even.

Oh, but since Bush is white and from Texas, no need to question that honorable man, right?

With regards your mentions of this being little more than a race issue, it would seem you're the first to lay That card on the table in this thread. hmmm... odd.that.

I've no dog in the fight either way. But with the amount of hoopla this has generated since late last summer, and what with the numerous suits filed as a result thereof, it just seems ridiculous that it's been left unnaddressed in a "once and for all" fashion for this long... honestly.

As sooo many government officials have stated on sooo many an occasion, no matter the context of their words, "If you've nothing to hide then what's the problem?"

turnabout is fair play. no?

I personally haven't seen or read where Mr. Obama has outright refused to provide a copy of or the original, nor do I feel the recently signed legislation affords him the ability to restrict access to the same, but it would seem ridiculously easy to put the whole issue to rest once and for all by merely putting it on the record.

as Staples says:
It's That Easy!

... and it would seem quite the no-brainer for so eloquent a speaker, one looking to make a change, a difference, one seeking to restore the people's confidence in their government, one who touted throughout their campaign, "Yes. We Can!"

... yet hasn't.

wash. rinse. repeat.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Zosynspiracy

So what? So what if we find out that Obama wasn't born in this country. The only thing that is going to happen is the Constitution will be amended to include those who weren't born in the US will be allowed to be President.

I don't know if I buy in to any of this, but if it turns out Obama isn't a citizen than you better get ready for riots and violence. Americans are not going to just stand by and let that go. If you don't agree, I'd invite you to check out the Midwest sometime.

EDIT: As far as ATS members getting upset that this topic is around and think its nothing but a but a baseless conspiracy, I'd direct you to the 9/11 conspiracy forum which is dedicated to blaming 9/11 on George Bush.

[edit on 20-7-2009 by Wimbly]

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by 12m8keall2c

It has to be an ego thing.Obama just can't admit to himself that there are some people who actually have the arrogance to question his validity. Otherwise why would he keep people in the dark?

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 03:20 PM
link   
I keep hammering away on this issue and everyone seems to be focused on the Birth Certificate.

According to the PI hired by Dr Orly Taitz, Obama used a SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBER while he was in Harvard that was issued in CT a state where he never resided...and that belonged to a deceased man who would now be about 119 years old. THAT IS FELONY IDENTITY THEFT!! Also there may have been over 30 different SS numbers used by O prior to becoming our unconstitutional president. This is much more of a smoking gun and much more difficult to cover up than the BC. IDENTITY THEFT in my opinion is the key to getting the imposter OUT. Why would he have needed to use a stolen SS number?? Probably because he was not here legally or was here as a FOREIGN student and had no SS #.

More info at the following address:

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by dooper

Of course, I fear a racial civil war could occur in that situation. This post may come of as racist.. However it's not my intention to discriminate (BTW isn't it BS that I have to clarify this stuff? Equality sure is alive..)

But Obama had a lot of supporters that were of minority, and he probably still does. What could happen if he were say; Harmed, impeached or something else that prevented him from continuing office? What if the blame fell upon a white population? That would make the rodney king riots appear like a swarm of ants compared to the riots and war that could occur from that..

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 03:45 PM
link   
I have no clue where B.O. was born, but I do know this:
1. Even if some whistle-blower steals the long form from the Hawaiian archives, no movement will come forth from Congress (on either side) to impeach.
2. There will not be riots and civil disturbance. The vast majority of people who voted against B.O. will just shake their heads and go back to work. The spirit that infused the revolution in this country died a long time ago for 95% of the populace. You want an insurrection? Go ahead, start one. You will find about 5000 people with you, 300,000 trying to arrest you, and about 2.9 million who couldn't care less.

I'm been on this site long enough to know that the "Average ATSer" is about as far from the "average American" as Ted Kennedy is from Ron Paul. I'm not saying that I disagree with your sentiments, but you have to be realistic. Civil War in this country is loonier than really bad science fiction.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 03:47 PM
link   
I've pretty much stayed out of the birth certificate debate because I could care less whether or not he's American born or not.

Him being American born or not does not vindicate either side as to his ability to serve this country well. Same goes for anyone who is or isn't American born and it honestly surprises me that it's in the Constitution that a president has to be born in America in order to be able to hold the seat. What does it matter? It has no affect on the ability to adhere to constitutional duties or serve the people.

I forget that most of you are only concerned whether or not YOUR parties candidate is in the office and that it has nothing to do with competence or ability to only look out for the greater good of Americans.

Would it make any of you feel better if he was American born? I highly doubt it. Why don't you just face it that it's the fact that he's a democrat that's got your panties in a wad?

I want him out because he's tearing our country apart. I don't care if he's democrat or republican and the same goes for the next president. I want someone who will quit crapping all over the constitution. If that means we have to have an Iranian born American citizen become the POTUS then so be it. As long as they uphold the constitution and turn this country back into what it is supposed to be, not this embarrassment it's been turned into by most of the American born presidents before Obama.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Im not really going to play this up because I have yet to see a reliable source talk about this, but; it would indeed rip america apart if he was yanked out. SSSSOOOOOO many uninformed people who would have no clue of why and they would instantly wage a war against the other Uninformed. I have a feeling that ATS is self would be divided seeemingly overnight as well.

I like how everyone called me dumb when I was talking about this before he was even nominated as the top democratic candidate.

As a constitutionalists, I will do my best to make sure that its ideals are validated.

I might be making mountains out of mole hills, but the way he came to power was quite odd. A no-name, coming out of left field, caught the presidential equivalent of a pop-fly. His quick assertion leaves a strong possibly for a faster descent....

Lets not forget; MOST EVERYONE, even most Rightwingers, were pretty tired of bush and were begging for change. Atleast with Ron Paul we would have been given back the correct change instead of all our dollars going into the "take a penny-leave a penny" tray.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Do you really think that if he provided every last bit of evidence posters have asked for in this thread that this issue would die???

These threads would continue forever and a day!

Then the issues would be about how the documents were -clearly- forged and how the PTB have it all set up.

And then what happens when he answers all those questions?

You bet you know! a whole new round of questions how this or that proof was not enough!

and then he answers those questions and so on and so on and so on.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 04:07 PM
link   
My feeling about this is that Obama probably in NOT actually eligble for office. The PTB then can precipitate a "Consitutional crisis" to bring down martial law. On the other hand they could always just do the Dealey Plaza routine and start it that way. Gotta hand it to Obama though - the man is way too cool under pressure. I even hate to think these things because he does have a such beautiful children.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Helmkat

Do you really think that if he provided every last bit of evidence posters have asked for in this thread that this issue would die???

Perhaps...

Had it not been left to go unanswered or unaddressed for such an extended period of time, it would have already been laid to rest... once and for all.

That it hasn't only serves to propagate the concerns and compound the issues surrounding such.

As stated previously,

I've no dog in the fight, and for that matter he "looks" American" to me.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by nunya13

Doesn't the Constitution state that the president must be a natural born
citizen.
By your logic you are the one doing the crapping.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by 12m8keall2c

Originally posted by Helmkat

Perhaps...

Had it not been left to go unanswered or unaddressed for such an extended period of time, it would have already been laid to rest... once and for all.

That it hasn't only serves to propagate the concerns and compound the issues surrounding such.

As stated previously,

I've no dog in the fight, and for that matter he "looks" American" to me.

the problem now is that having gone unanswered for so long, how many people will trust the evidence once released? If the long form shows that he was born in Hawaii, as I suspect, why try to hide it? My guess is that there is another problem with the information on the birth cerificate. Perhaps Barrack Obama Sr. isn't listed as the father...

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 04:25 PM
link   
I think the most important thing is the federal government has a very low approval rating these days. It seems like the only people that are happy are either working for the government or are the ones wanting or living on government hand outs.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Office 4256

I agree with you 100%, unfortunately.

Brain washed hypnotized lazy narcissist American's care about what's on TV tonight or who do the Cowboys play this week.

I hate to be such a pessimist, however, I have sent out emails (to at least 40+ friends & family), talked to people, participated in groups over the past 5+ years, and about, at best, 10% of those whom I've reached to care a little bit about what is going on. The others care about what their wearing today, going to the gym, who's on American Idle tonight or going to SlaveMart and buying something to make them feel good. And I am talking about educated people, couple of them are millionaires, and they just don't seem to have a clue.

I have said, for years, there will be no revolution, no one will show up. Maybe a few pockets, but nothing like we would need to start a movement or have an impact.

Sad, but true....

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by expat2368

Now, why did *you* use 15 different social security numbers expat? If you don't believe you did i can make a quick utube video stating that.

But the really fun part of this:

www.starbulletin.com...

... Hawaii doesn't issue long forms.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 05:07 PM
link   
wow
this barak obama long birth certificate is not going to go away is it

if it was show to start with their would be no issue now.
but.
if he continues to not show it, the voices will grow into shouts & the conspiricy will deepen.
if he show it, the long birth certicate will now be seen as fraud & some how not real. but then he has him self to blame.
if he shows it & its real but shows his parents to be scandelous in some way then i`m sure oprah will some how get involved

iether way i cant see this going any where soon.
till then spend spend spend borrow borrow borrow...........................................whaddaya mean we gotta pay it back

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 05:23 PM
link   
.. Why doesn't Obama have his birth certificate forged like any normal president would ???

.... It makes me wonder though, ... What if TPTB pushed Obama in order to get their real puppet through the door, .... Joe Biden, .... perhaps they already knew, ... and in fact started the birth certificate controvery to get Obama out of office now that his task is complete.

... Of course if this technique fails theres always the lone gunman scenario.

.... Just a theory, .... but their plans are never revealed untill it is too late, ... we have to begin thinking steps in advance.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Helmkat

These threads would continue forever and a day!

I understand where you're coming from, I think. I believe that for a significant portion of the folks that are questioning this, yes, it would die, and we'd be glad for it IF the beloved document were presented. Why? Because it would have lots of verifiable data on it, notably the data that is glaring missing from the current document posted as his COLB.

Sure, there would be the few that would hang on to the notion that even the new one was a sham. If the data is good, the BC is good. It could be SO easy.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join