It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obamagate Begins

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 02:36 PM
link   
"more news sources"

ok, so lets see, there's "world net daily" who brought us the moon statue story and such famous people as bat baby.

what other "news" source is delving this? lol

rag tabloids talking about celebrity boobs hardly qualify as "news" sources.

come on.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 02:38 PM
link   
His approval ratings are dropping fast and people are waking up. He came into office riding a wave and tried ram these radical agendas past the star struck sheeple and now people are opening their eyes and are saying "wait a minute!".

Its going to get rough for him soon and we will then see a bad side that no one thought he was capable of. I think the health care issue is going to be the straw that breaks the camels back.

I'm sure the birth certificate issue among others will pick up speed once his popularity wears off .

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by harrytuttle

And you sir, are the reason that this country is so Fkd.

First of all, we all KNOW whos father of Bush was...Bush..and Laura.

Second of all, the reason that this is an issue is because of who Obamas parents were, and where they were from. It doesnt take a genius to figure out that some things just dont make sense.

Third of all, he sealed his records...wont let anyone see them. Pays almost a million dollars to have it hidden.

I can go on, but to tell you the truth, I think you are just too naive and brainwashed still to understand common sense. I said it before to someone else, but I will repeat it for you since I feel I need to.
You need to get off the squirells nuts, cause the faster you do, the quicker it will be that you will find your own.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 02:42 PM
link   
He came into office with a massive polarized population in his country and an outgoing presidency that had just finished raping the financial system and destroying the diplomatic reputation of the USA.

So, his entire campaign, the right wing can't come up with anything damaging to the guy.

They whine and whine and bleat and foot stamp and blame all their previous leaders faults and moronic decisions on Obama.

lord above, I believe "republican" has become a synonym for mentally retarded hate monger.

yeesh.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Zosynspiracy

You say Obama is just another in a long line of sorry Presidents.

There's a story about some guys on a building, watching a parade, and one decides to whiz on those below. He does, and then runs like hell.

Another whizzes on the crowd below, and runs like hell. Man after man, they take turns whizzing on those below.

The last guy just got unzipped when a furious crowd poured onto the roof.

Obama may only be the last guy. But folks are sick of getting whizzed on, and he's the man on the roof.

Should have been more prudent.

And it just may be him that gets tossed over the side.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by harrytuttle
And how many of you have links to George W. Bush's "long form birth certificate"?

*crickets*

I thought so.

Oh, but since Bush is white and from Texas, no need to question that honorable man, right?

However, a black man with an international family background, well then, we must question him like no one has ever been questioned before.

This is a racist witch hunt, start to finish. Ask yourself, did you ever ask for George W. Bush's long form birth certificate. Did you read it with your own eyes?

How about Clinton's? George H.W., Reagan, Carter, Nixon, Johnson, Kennedy, etc...???

Nope. None of you have ever seen or read the "long form birth certificate" of any U.S. President.

But now that we've got a black guy in the White House, suddenly it's top on your list of "must see's".

If it looks like racism, smells like racism, sounds like racism, then take a guess at what it is.

In all the above named situations BOTH parents were U.S citizens. So there is no issue about a foriegn born parent passing on citizenship. As far as the deceased presidents it should be no problem to get a copy of their C.O.L.B. from the presidential libraries. Racism,that is the battle cry of the weak,when the position is indefensible. Which half of his blood line should racist people be prejudiced toward?

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 02:45 PM
link   

No worries. Look...Im with you on most president's of the past 100 years being horrible and directly or indirectly contributing to this mess. I didn't intend for my posts to come across as solely laying repsonsibility at Obama's feet. BUT, he's done nothing of substance to help us out of the quagmire that we're in. He's digging the hole deeper.

And I guess we'll have to agree to disagree about American's and the amount of backbone they have. I guess I've just got a little more faith in my neighbors. And even if they're only waking up because they're taking a hit in their pocketbooks, that's something right?

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by soldiermom

Your neighbors are probably very different than mine. I live in Orange County, CA

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by djusdjus

ACORN
Cap and Trade
GM
Healthcare
Transparency (not)
Ear marks
Lobbyists
czars
raising taxes
stopping Bush tax cuts
Unemployment
tax cheats in the administration
Partial-birth abortions

Pick a topic, any topic. You want to discuss anything other than his lack of honesty on where he was born? That's just the tip of the fracking iceberg!

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 02:56 PM
link   
This issue will go away immediately. Just show us the correct birth certificate. Its just that simple. Why in the world would he NOT show us his birth certificate? If he was born in Hawaii, then show us the frickin correct certificate.

Its just that simple.

We will most likely NOT ever see the real document, cause it does not exist and the PTB selected Obama (BarrySoetoro) and they will keep him in office for as long as they need him. And the corporate corrupt, lying propaganda machine MSN is controlled by the PTB and it will NOT ever even mention this subject, as the actors you see on CNN, FOX, ABC, etc...ever mentioned it, their lives would be ruined forever, if not lost.

Most Sheeple have no idea about this subject or they believe it is a conspiracy theory and don't care. The Sheeple care about who is on "American Idle" or what happened to dead pedophile Michael Jackson's body, NOT if Barry has an authentic birth certificate.

"Change you can believe in!"

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 02:56 PM
link   

The only thing that is going to happen is the Constitution will be amended to include those who weren't born in the US will be allowed to be President.

Laws normally don't apply retroactively. So, even if, while in office, it was proven that Obama wasn't born in the US and then the Constitution was amended to allow non-US born people to be president, he couldn't be president because he was elected before that law existed.

A new election would have to be held.

Also, amendments don't take effect until the year after they're ratified. So, it was proven that Obama wasn't born in America, he would be forced from office before the amendment could take effect.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by djusdjus

Ya the hole thing with Rev. Wright was nothing? How about ACORN? But then again with the press fawning over him, none if that mattered. His campaign rallies were like some cult meeting. All that fainting and carrying on. The guy always put forward a psuedo-religious image. His ego and need for adulation will be his undoing!

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 02:58 PM
link   
I am just wondering...

How hard can it be to show the damn paper.

It is one thing to rile up people and try to make them look crazy. It is another thing when military officers start questioning the authority of the president of the United States.

It might be smart to show the damn paper before more people in the military start questioning the authority of the civilian government which is the last thing we all need.

Then again, what a great setup for martial law, this is almost like taking the playbook from generals of the Roman Empire.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 02:58 PM
link   
I agree that he was probably chosen by the powers that be to usher in whatever world chaos they want to happen. Too bad for him. But I also feel if he is not truly a citizen then any orders, changes in the system or government, people appointed to office should all be null and void. Also if he is not qualified as a US citizen, he should not have authority to have any executive orders..period. We should all be outraged if someone who is a fraud is running our country and doing things that are not for the people and by the people. We have had no vote on any of this garbage that has occurred. It is all suspect to me.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by octotom

Yes, I wasn't implying he'd be grandfathered in. I was simply stating moving forward. It's unavoidable with the growing minorities in America and our heading towards a global government and economy. All it takes is someone like Schwarzenegger to win over the people and it would happen. Not saying he's the one that would do it but someone like him.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zosynspiracy
reply to post by ZindoDoone

So what? So what if we find out that Obama wasn't born in this country. The only thing that is going to happen is the Constitution will be amended to include those who weren't born in the US will be allowed to be President.
[edit on 20-7-2009 by Zosynspiracy]

No it won't. Obama will be officially impeached and tried for committing fraud and conspiracy. Its a MAJOR legal issue that will put him away forever.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Well...there ya go.
I live in Oklahoma where we are fondly (but most of the time derogatorily) referred to as dumb rednecks or hillbillies. Those are misnomers but I've gotten tired of trying to disabuse people of those notions. Of all the people I have contact with on a daily basis (white collar and blue collar), pretty much all of them are aware of what's going on in our country and wouldn't hesitate to do their part to save it. And I'll go you one better and tell you that my kids are up to date on current issues. I make sure of it. Sadly, you're right in saying that the majority of our children don't know what's going on though.

On a side note, I have family that lives in Saratoga and I feel sorry for them. I feel pretty safe in saying that they would face the same dilemna as you as far as not being able to rely on them.

[edit on 7/20/2009 by soldiermom]

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 03:04 PM
link   
First things first,

If it was shown he wasn't a legal citizen then Obama is not the problem

The problem is how many people did it take to hide this fact before he became president in the first place. That would mean in the 100's if not 1000's of individuals looked the other way so to speak.

Second problem I find is if you are running for president then you better make dang sure you have a proper birth certificate. If not considering potentially 1000's of people are at fault wouldn't you think they would have one that is a legitimate forged certificate?

Heck I can make one up all I need is a couple signatures, see the "official" stamp that is used and a sewing needle to poke the holes in the certificate where they should be. I could even obtain the paper used at that time no problem. Oh I need my impression pen too but it's cake to do quite honestly.

What they want is a few uprising and when this happens they will be arrested and charged accordingly and at that time they will release and show his birth certificate to make them look like idiots for ever questioning that simple fact. Not only does it do that but it causes everyone else to "trust" the govt. Then it will be implied it was racism to quell any further civilian questions about the president no matter how legitimate.

It's what magicians base their entire career on.

Edit: After all if they wanted to show it they would post a legitimate fake in a worst case scenario. Considering they are not and are fueling the controversy says they have one and are waiting for the right time to spring it on the people.

[edit on 20-7-2009 by Darthorious]

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by octaviameister
This issue will go away immediately. Just show us the correct birth certificate. Its just that simple. Why in the world would he NOT show us his birth certificate? If he was born in Hawaii, then show us the frickin correct certificate.

Because after he shows us his real birth certificate, instead of being an incompetent president where half the country doesn't believe where he is from, he will then just be an incompetent president from the U.S!

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 03:08 PM
link   

America had her chance to vote for a truly liberating candidate, Ron Paul. They failed miserably even "laughing" at the guy

I like to speculate that Ron Paul in fact did win the election, but this was faked on a massive scale because of the electronic voting booths.

I did a "Google wars" type Google search on the three top candidates using the phrase "candidate_name_here for president" And I specifically enclosed the search in quote marks, so that Google would hunt down that exact phrase and how many times it had occurred over the internet. Then just for fun I threw in "Ron Paul for president" And I was extremely shocked to see the results, Ron Paul was head and shoulders, and I'm talking millions of hits ahead of the (at the time) media favourite which was Hillary Clinton.

I posted a thread about that during the election. I tried it again recently to see how much things had actually changed on Google since Obama became president, and the results are now totally different.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join