It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

666 Biodefense stockpile

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 11:49 AM
link   
could someone explain what this could be? seems strange to me...

Regulatory/Status Index:
biodefense stockpile (U.S.)
biodefense stockpile, European countries
controlled/gov’t distribution in European counties
controlled/gov’t distribution in U.S.
EU200 Currently Approved in EU
EU666 Biodefense stockpile
UM100 Controlled/Gov't Distribution in US
US666 Biodefense stockpile
EM160 Controlled/Gov't Distribution in EU

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Freakaloin

Why 666........?

second line

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Not sure where the 666 came from either, but man that link is scary just to look at. What the #=LL are they gonna try to do to us??

Almost time to get it on!!

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Better do some serious research on this. 666 after all not usually associated with puppy dogs and butterflies. Unless of course they're from Hell. This name alone inspires a fear of moronic vaccines and utter government uselessness.

[edit on 10-04-08 by Beach Bum]

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Its particularly unnerving with news that the French and other nations are putting plans in place for the voluntary vaccination programme to become mandatory

will it be a case then for "..that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.."?

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 12:46 PM
link   
I have a feeling it will tie into the supposed forced healthcare insurance push. Just another way they think they can control and manipulate the average Joe and Jane Blow types.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 01:12 PM
link   
you fool what you find could put some ppl in danger!

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 01:28 PM
link   
I think this mandatory vaccine B.S. is a test to see how much resistant the world govts will get. If they feel the resistance is small and easily squashed then the 'mark' will in the news next, only the MSM will spin it and let evryone know how the 'mark' will help the economy and fight crime and help the medical world and blah blah blah. They are simply testing the waters to see if we are fully asleep or still have an eye open. I hate it when people keep all their attention focused on one event and not every event that takes place in the govt. Sometimes the govt offers up a scapegoat for a scandal in order to misdirect. The vaccine is a major conspiracy, not Obamas birthplace even tho it is important, and this thread deserves stars flags hearts and thumbs up.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by ricco78
you fool what you find could put some ppl in danger!

Im not saying your wrong but, how would finding this put people in danger?
Is that a IP address for the link? looks like one.

[edit on 07/16/2009 by Lichter daraus]

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Lichter daraus

yeah it's an IP but an IP to a server, so no worries.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 01:59 PM
link   
This is hosting the IP address......????

208.69.231.70 - Geo Information
IP Address 208.69.231.70
Host thedroolingdog.com
Location US, United States
City Asheville, NC 28803
Organization Netriplex LLC
ISP Netriplex LLC
AS Number AS36167
Latitude 35°52'83" North
Longitude 82°52'25" West
Distance 8524.18 km (5296.68 miles)

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Heres the index.
www.biopharma.com...
Theres a 666 for the US and in the EU but whatever it is they're not saying as it is not listed.

There are some other discussions in other forums about this.

Just do a google for US666 Biodefense stockpile and see what you can find out.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Whats this?
Is it an Anthrax Vaccine?

Chemical Index:
alpha-tocopherol
aluminum adjuvant
AS03 adjuvant
Daronrix
disodium phosphate
formaldehyde
magnesium chloride
octoxynol 10
polysorbate 80 (Tween 80
potassium chloride
potassium dihydrogen phosphate
sodium chloride
sodium deoxycholate
squalene
thiomersal (mercury derivative)
vitamin E

www.goldismoney.info...
www.biopharma.com...

www.jonathanselby.com...

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Here it is.
www.biopharma.com...

666 Hyaluronic acid Products

Extracted from Biopharmaceutical Products in the U.S. and European Markets, the only biopharmaceuticals reference database/book. Visit www.biopharma.com for more information. See also the description/flyer, copies of reviews, and the public products database and products database. Contact the author/publisher for further information about database subscriptions and book purchases.

Hyaluronan Products - Hyaluronic acid (HA); hyaluronan; sodium hyaluronate

Monograph size = 24761 characters (not including indexing, nomenclature, links, etc. on this page)

Partial monograph text:
666 Hyaluronic acid Products
Hyaluronic acid; HA; hyaluronan; sodium hyalu-ro-nate; sodium glucuronate-N-acetylglucosamine polymer

Cross ref: See the entries below for specific HA products. See also the hyaluronidase entries (#186-#616; #617; #618; #619). Note, other than recombinant HA (#186), this book/-database only covers a few of many FDA--approved HA products, with most HA products considered borderline or non-biopharmaceutical products (depending on source/manufacturing).

Description: Hyaluronic acid (HA) or hyaluronan is a naturally occurring glycosaminoglycan, a polysaccharide (carbohydrate polymer) containing alternating disaccharide units (N-acetyl-D-glucosamine and D-glucuronic acid monosaccharide linked with beta1-->4 bonds) linked with beta1-->3 glycoside bonds, forming a long-chain polymer containing repeating units of sodium glucuronate-N-acetylglucosamine or beta-(1, 4)-D-GlcA-beta -(1, 3)-D-GlcNAc-). Hyaluronic acid usually occurs as the salt (hyaluronate) form under physiologic conditions. In vivo, it primarily exists as sodium hyaluronate, since sodium is the most abundant cation in cells and tissues.

Pharmaceutical HA products include various animal and bacterial-derived products used for viscosupplemen-tation, e.g. lubricati ... truncated (just the beginning)

Nomenclature:
sodium glucuronate-N-acetylglucosamine polymer []
Hyaluronic acid Products [BIO]
Hyaluronan injection [FDA]
HA [SY]
hyaluronic acid [SY]
sodium hyaluronate [SY]
Natrii Hyaluronas [SY Latin]

Index Terms:
Product Class Index:
biopharmaceutical products
glycosaminoglycans
polysaccharides

SB999 Generic Entry/Chapter
Regulatory/Status Index:
NA
NA
NA
NA

So what is it?

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Anybody know what this is exactly?

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by 12.21.12
Heres the index.
www.biopharma.com...
Theres a 666 for the US and in the EU but whatever it is they're not saying as it is not listed.

I am responsible for the use of "666" and other 3-digit repeats embedded within indexing term notations/codes used in the BIOPHARMA database (www.biopharma.com). I am the author and publisher of BIOPHARMA: Biopharmaceutical Products in the U.S. and European Markets, a reference/information resource concerning biopharmaceuticals.

US666, EU666, US999, US000 and other indexing terms with territory-indicative 2-letters followed by 3 digits, often 3 digits repeated, are simply indexing notations/codes. These are arbitrary, short unique terms I made up to facilitate database retrieval. For example:

US666 = Biodefense stockpile [U.S.]
EM999 = Not Available/Not Marketed in EU
US000 = [application for U.S. approval] never filed/no plans

It is easier and allows more precision to search for the notation/code vs. the full term (text). Such alpha-numeric indexing term notations/codes are a common information management artifice; and I have been using these particular codes in my database now for over 8 years.

I ascribe no special meaning to "666" or other 3-digit repeats, particularly when embedded within a larger term/word and where these numbers are obviously not meant to have any meaning to begin with. There was and is nothing sinister, evil, conspiratorial, etc., at all regarding my assignment or use of these codes.

Also, regarding "666" associated with Hyaluronic acid Products, 666 is simply the entry number (yet another info. management artifice). Product monographs are assigned consecutive numbers (which change with each database regeneration).

Since this site instructs posters to "not post your own personal information," I will not. But my contact information is available at www.biopharma.com.

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 12:18 AM
link   
reply to post by biotech

So can you describe what it is in laymens terms?

top topics

join