It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Egyptian Treasures in the Grand Canyon

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 05:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hanslune
Howdy Sargoth

Why do they do it? Simple, the "powers that be" don't want the public to be informed on anything. They want dumb slaves.

Statements like the above:
Really show you have been gullible enough to accept the programming. . . .

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 06:03 AM
link   
The northern Great Lakes area was a busy copper mining area 2500 years ago the there's plenty of proof not to mention thousands of tons of copper was removed and shipped thru the Great Lakes. Thats another story

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Sargoth

Show me where Melchizedek said the things you claim.

Sargoth, I only read about this guy after you quoted him as reputable in that Giza 'labyrinths' thread. There's no evidence supporting Melchi's claims other than what he says. The text below is a summary of his supposedly ancient life. It's from a review that supports him and his ideas.

Now...can you honestly read these claims and not entertain the slightest possibility that he's making it all up? These claims are beyond extraordinary and out into the realms of egotistical masturbation. He's put his lying ass on a pedestal of his own creation. If you recall the other thread, I linked his deeply spiritual comment that when he devoted his life to the spirit, he bought him and his wife 'silk robes with hoods.' That's spiritual like Don King

After going through the belt of Orion, Drunvalo headed for the Pleiades. His goal was a particular fourth-dimensional planet with a green atmosphere. He had no form on this planet but he was totally conscious; or; put differently, his form was just a ball of light. He gestated in a baby's body and kept it for about fifteen Earth years. He soon learned that the Pleiades contain a galactic university Its inhabitants dwell on the higher overtones of the fourth dimension, and all learning there is accomplished through pleasure and joy. All teaching utilizes games.

When Drunvalo learned what he needed to know on the Pleiades he flew to the third planet out from Sirius B. This world is almost all ocean. The Sirians are also on the fourth dimension, but on a lower overtone of it than the Pleiadians. They do not yet experience joy and pleasure to the same degree as the Pleiadians, but they are getting there. On this marine planet Drunvalo had no body-he was just consciousness. Here he existed by attaching himself to a very large being, a female orca whale. He swam with this whale for about one year, and while he swam with her she told him the history of the Earth. She had the total memory pattern of the planet Earth inside her.
Link to ridiculous claims!

This interview is also interesting...in a rolling eyes and tutting kinda way.

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Conspiracyintheuk

This story was proven to be a hoax a long time ago. The people named in the article never even existed.
The following article exposed some of the people who have attempted to promote this story.
jcolavito.tripod.com...

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by poedxsoldiervet
reply to post by Conspiracyintheuk

Hmmmmm, Maybe the show Stargate isn’t really a TV show, but an elaborate government hoax to re-direct are attention.

Its a thought.

Could it be?

I agree (and so does David Wilcock).

Over and out
Twisted-Inside-Out

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by mikellmikell
The northern Great Lakes area was a busy copper mining area 2500 years ago the there's plenty of proof not to mention thousands of tons of copper was removed and shipped thru the Great Lakes. Thats another story

That's another bull**** story.

Question:
How do you determine how much copper was removed from a hole in the ground?

Answer:
Just use whatever number supports the theory you are promoting in your new book.

Harte

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Unfortunately, we will not be able to prove anything pro or con unless someone comes forward with first hand info. All the treasure has been removed and the sites are off limits. So all we have left is anecdotal evidence. Personally, I think the temple was much more likely to be Chinese, Japanese or Tibetan Buddhists. The Chinese have temples and grave sites on the sides of cliffs. How and why they would put them there, God only knows.

These are the best articles I've found.
www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

www.bibliotecapleyades.net... (Cave in Illinois with Ancient Egyptian and other cultural artifacts)

www.stewartsynopsis.com...

[edit on 24-9-2009 by Sargoth]

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Harte

Question:

Harte

Hey howdy Harte- mostly correct!

I've seen estimates ranging from 75,000 thousand tons to lesser. Pretty hard to tell as a great deal of it was from surface finds. One could say, lots of stuff...There were several attempts at volume studies in the 1940-1970 but they all suffered from methodology problems I do believe...(pick a small area do an intensive study to determine how much copper was taken then multiple that result by the full area of copper mining) needless to say that system got shot to pieces.

[edit on 26/9/09 by Hanslune]

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 09:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Sargoth

Howdy Sargoth

Considering I've seen numerous claims of people entering that 'off limits' area, with photographs I'd say its a bit porous to say the least.

Why not put in to the National Park Service for a permit to travel there?

I'd suggest again that you put up the Illinois site as a separate thread

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Hey Hans, Untill we see the photos or hear their story , it's still heresay. I'm sure someone will take the Burrows Cave info. and make a new thread, just like the Kensington Rune stone info. I posted.

[edit on 26-9-2009 by Sargoth]

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Sargoth

Yes it is hearsay, but why don't you research it? Also when can we read about your attempt to gain access to the area?

So I guess we can consider the Burrow Cave stuff to be even to thin in reality for you to bother with? It is an amazing mixture of fraud and woo.

[edit on 26/9/09 by Hanslune]

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 07:03 PM
link   
I found this scathing comentary on the burrows cave..

The artifacts themselves are by all accounts ludicrous, obvious fakes created by someone who paged through various books, found likely-looking inscriptions, and copied them onto available pieces of stone. Many of the "rock art pieces" depict the same "lantern-jawed" profile of a human male, and numerous artists and archaeologists have noted that all appear to have been drawn by the same individual. Several pieces have been recognized as copies of known artifacts that have been depicted in various books over the years, and Barry Fell commented that the "Elephant stele" was an obvious copy of one he depicted in his book America BC. The forger even copied a mistake Dr. Fell made on the transcription in the first edition, which allows the forgery to be dated to sometime after 1976

and

The matter of the Cave's provenance is further complicated by the colorful background of some of the people whose names have become attached to it. Writer Rick Flavin wrote a column about a fellow named Frank Collin, best known as the neo-Nazi who attempted to organize a march through predominantly Jewish Skokie, IL in the 1970s. In the article Flavin touched on the subject of Burrows Cave and the apparent relationship between Frank Collin (who is no longer a neo-Nazi but has picked up a new vocation as a "new age" icon and writer while operating under the pseudonym "Frank Joseph") and Russell Burrows. Collin is an editor for Ancient American magazine, a glossy, non-scholarly publication that publishes numerous articles in support of diffusionist theory (it is also the only national magazine to publish any articles about the Cave). Several of the magazine's publishers and staff are members of a fringe sect of Mormons who, according to mainstream members of the LDS Church, are a "bunch of loons making the rest of us look bad."

doesnt look good

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Hans, I have looked, every article I've read says it's off limit's. Win 52 told you he worked there and said the same thing. Besides I'm no rock climber, or explorer. How about you? or anybody else care to try? I'm too lazy to start a new thread. If there is enough interest, someone will do it. I'm getting burned out on it all. I'm tired of doing all the work and not getting any credit.

[edit on 26-9-2009 by Sargoth]

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Win 52 told you he worked there and said the same thing.

Hans: I'm skeptical of their comment to say the least.

Besides I'm no rock climber, or explorer. How about you?

Hans: I don't live in the US

or anybody else care to try? I'm too lazy to start a new thread. If there is enough interest, someone will do it. I'm getting burned out on it all. I'm tired of doing all the work and not getting any credit.

Here ya go Sargoth one of those 'other groups who visit the off limits area'

Visit to the 1909 site

You'll note the tight security they had to fight thru and the effects of their openly broadcasting their story on TV....

[edit on 27/9/09 by Hanslune]

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Nice find Hans, If you find any more post it.

Here's one that goes into some detail.
www.rense.com...

[edit on 27-9-2009 by Sargoth]

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Any non-public cave complex, or even the suggestion of, brings treasure seekers from far and wide.

I have been to the 4 corners (2002 - 2003), and traveled through, including stomping around, all 4 states involved in that area. Lots of interesting things to seek out there. I did not get wealthy, finding treasure. I suspect anything of value laying around that may have been there, has been removed.

Hopi legend says their people came out of cave complexex in the area in question. No surprise that there are cave complexes under the Giza plateau. I suspect that these were used by locals, much like the ones in the Grand Canyon, to escape what was going on on the surface of the planet. I also suspect any artifacts found at either cave complex could easily be similar in design.

This is speculation, at best, as the evidence has been compromised by TPTB.

As to why? Current cave complexes, worldwide, can only hold 1/10th of the worlds population. The bulk of humanity will be left out in the cold, to survive as they may.

I hope, beyond all doubts, that this is not true. However, something smells rotten in Norway.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Current cave complexes, worldwide, can only hold 1/10th of the worlds population.

Hmmmm I suggest you add a few zeros to that. More like .000001 , and majority wouldn't have survival systems or sufficient supplies.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Hanslune

I believe there are a lot more underground bunkers than you give credit for.

You don't think they would ever make that information public, do you? The Norweigen's seem to think they can house up to half of their population ... give or take, in their underground facilities.

Why are world governments making these kinds of preparations?

What did ancient astronomers know, that we aren't being told about?

If a person could figure out the reason for both questions, thus the answer, things would start to make much more sense when trying to understand what is going on around here???

Using available information, the task is hardly possible. That leads people to think out side the box.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hanslune

Originally posted by Harte

Question:

Harte

Hey howdy Harte- mostly correct!

I've seen estimates ranging from 75,000 thousand tons to lesser. Pretty hard to tell as a great deal of it was from surface finds. One could say, lots of stuff...There were several attempts at volume studies in the 1940-1970 but they all suffered from methodology problems I do believe...(pick a small area do an intensive study to determine how much copper was taken then multiple that result by the full area of copper mining) needless to say that system got shot to pieces.

Nah - there's no doubt that these huge estimates are a load of BS.

At www.ramtops.co.uk/copper.html you can read what an Archaeologist in Michigan who has been studying the ancient copper culture has to say on this.

This is not to say that the larger estimates are impossible. Just that they have no actual basis in reality.

Harte

PS Computer screwing up - can't use copy and paste or I would have pasted the link in.

You know the site - Doug's Archaeology site.

Doug's a member here as well as at THOM.

H

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 03:49 PM
link   
double post

[edit on 9/28/2009 by Harte]

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join