It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This Week's Total Solar Eclipse To Cause Violence and Turmoil Worldwide?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 10:13 AM
link   
The Solar Eclipse happens this Wednesday July, 22

news.yahoo.com...

MUMBAI (AFP) – "Indian astrologers are predicting violence and turmoil across the world as a result of this week's total solar eclipse, which the superstitious and religious view as a sign of potential doom."

"There's no need to get too alarmed about the eclipse, they are a natural phenomenon," the astrologer told AFP.

But he added: "During the period of the eclipse, the opposite attracting forces are very, very powerful. From a spiritual point of view, this is a wonderful time to do any type of worship."

"It will bring about good results, much more than on an ordinary day."

Mod Edit - added EX quotes

[edit on 20-7-2009 by elevatedone]

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by ufo reality

"There's no need to get too alarmed about the eclipse, they are a natural phenomenon," the astrologer told AFP.

But he added: "During the period of the eclipse, the opposite attracting forces are very, very powerful. From a spiritual point of view, this is a wonderful time to do any type of worship."

"It will bring about good results, much more than on an ordinary day."

So...there's an astrologer telling people to not be alarmed, because it's a natural phenomenon...but then saying it's a good time to do some worshiping, because it'll bring better results?

Oh...I guess there isn't really any science involved in this one, huh?

So...what if the worship one chooses to do involves evil? Will those results be 'much better' as well?

Why does this sound like a lot of superstition? (no offense Op, just trying to understand)

but gee...Astrology SOUNDS like a science, doesn't it?

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 10:58 AM
link   
(to the poster above)

I dont think he meant that. I think what he was saying is that there is no need for alarm because its a natural occurence.
Religion wise, since there are a lot of religious people out there, that this may just as well be as a good of time as any to have a one on one with the man before it happens instead of creating havoc in his name.
Peace not war if you will.
I dont think he meant to contradict himself, well I didnt take it that way anyways.

new topics

join