It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia-China Warn US That Israeli Attack On Iran Means “World War”

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 10:09 AM
link   
The Israeli govt has been hawking on this for a long time now and we now have warnings from Russia and China that Israel attacking Iran will lead to World War 3. There may be a nuclear attack on Iran and Iran will also respond to it. There are concerns that Iran may also attack Israel with nuclear weapon tipped missiles, although MSM says that Iran is still 6 months away from a Nuclear bomb.

If Iran is attacked then US may not step in to support Israel and this will be just a reigonal war, but if US steps in then Russia and China may not side with the US and infact the Russians and Chinese are saying that they will place an embargo on the oil coming from Middle East.

There are reports, as the article says that the Iranian head of Atomic energy resigned over the Israeli threat

Let us just hope that WW 3 does not start, but I would like to say here that Iran has the right to develop nuclear energy for civil and military purposes, like and sovereign nation, and it should be allowed to do so. Israel too has nuclear weapons, but did not openly admit it.

A chilling report circulating in the Kremlin today states that President Medvedev and Chinese President Hu have issued an “urgent warning” to the United States that says if the Americans allow an Israeli nuclear attack upon Iran, “World War will be our response”.

Fueling Russian and Chinese fears are intelligence reports stating that Israel has moved over three-quarters of its Naval Forces through the Suez Canal and has assembled over 30 of its US-built fighter jets in Kurdistan for a planned attack using American made “bunker busting” bombs and nuclear armed cruise missiles.

Russian Military Analysts state in these reports that Israel first plans to use its US-built fighter jets to target Iran’s nuclear facilities, and upon a combined Iranian and Lebanonese Hezbollah “response”, that is said will “rain missiles down upon Israel”, Israeli submarines and surface vessels with unleash nuclear armed cruise missiles against Iran’s military, religious and political infrastructure.

Source: Russia China warn US over Iran

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 10:17 AM
link   
This is the Editors note at the end of the article...... need I say more.

[Ed. Note: Western governments and their intelligence services actively campaign against the information found in these reports so as not to alarm their citizens about the many catastrophic Earth changes and events to come, a stance that the Sisters of Sorcha Faal strongly disagrees with in believing that it is every human beings right to know the truth. Due to our missions conflicts with that of those governments, the responses of their ‘agents’ against us has been a longstanding misinformation/misdirection campaign designed to discredit and which is addressed in the report “Who Is Sorcha Faal?”.]

same link as above post

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by sunny_2008ny

Your post, and interpretation of the information, is very interesting. The reason being, I remember all those Hal Lindsey (and others of similar type) books about the End Times!! (cue dramatic music). Many of these stated that their interpretation of the beginning of the end would be precipitated by an attack upon Israel from the north; Gog and Magog. They also predicted that the U.S. would either stand by or tacitly support the invaders. Given the current administration, that seems a very likely outcome.

I always took this kinda’ stuff with a big teaspoon of salt, but events now seem to be shaping up to enable just such a scenario to develop. Gives me a weird feeling of presque vu…

P.S. I’m gonna’ have to dig up those old tomes and re-read them now. I also recall something about Israel using some kind of terrible weapon that would lay waste to those armies and turn the world against Israel even further. Wonder if they have something worse than nukes stored away for just such an eventuality?

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Ok,

I get a few things from this article.

1) If Iran will respond to an attack by Isreal with nuclear tipped missiles, that "CLEARLY" means that they eith have nuclear weapons ( you know, fromm their peacefull nuclear program)-

2) that Russia and or China are stupid enough to give/have given Iran nuclear weapons.

The one thing that reassures me is the article being associated with "Such-a fool". (Sorcha Faal) means this is nothing but horse poo.

[edit on 7/20/2009 by mrmonsoon]

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Sad part is if this begins THEY WON SMH @ human race/nature destructive 1z we are intelligent 1z only some, very sad. Should of never created this technology, especially should not of spread it to your enimies, unless it was purposly done. If it was purposly done why?? to get rid of us by our own hands. HOW INTELLIGENT OF A SET UP

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 10:38 AM
link   
As much as I'd like to worry about ANOTHER war, I think Obama has been in office long enough for us to determine that he is a wimp when it comes to foreign policy.
Just on the heels of his "Apology Tour 2009" do you honestly believe that he would rattle a saber? I seriously doubt that he could even hold one correctly!
He will draw the "line in the sand". Then another. Then another.

Then he'll apologize for having so many lines in the sand but some how the MSM will blame Bush for all the "sand-lines". They will then call it Sand-gate and flood the media with it for weeks while terrorist nations go about running the damn world.

If Israel is smart, they will take out Iran quickly and decisively. Someone on this planet has to have the stones to stand up to tyranical countries who threaten other nations. Obama is not that person. Anyone who bows before a Saudi prince cannot be seen as strong and impartial.

00.04 (doubled for inflation)

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 10:39 AM
link   
This is rubbish, Sorcha Faar is a liar who makes a living from manipulating facts and dreaming up events. The fact that she said it means it never happenned.

Full stop.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 11:13 AM
link   
I still think Iran will launch a nuke into Israel during the night.

And that US is in both Iraq and Afganhistan gives them the possibility to attack from two sides...

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by airteck
This is the Editors note at the end of the article...... need I say more.

[Ed. Note: Western governments and their intelligence services actively campaign against the information found in these reports so as not to alarm their citizens about the many catastrophic Earth changes and events to come, a stance that the Sisters of Sorcha Faal strongly disagrees with in believing that it is every human beings right to know the truth. Due to our missions conflicts with that of those governments, the responses of their ‘agents’ against us has been a longstanding misinformation/misdirection campaign designed to discredit and which is addressed in the report “Who Is Sorcha Faal?”.]

same link as above post

Sisters of Sorcha Faal........

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 11:24 AM
link   
WW3 is inevitable, not doubt in my mind it will happen. Thats not fear mongering, I unlike a lot of people can see whats going on around me and how people are acting as of late. Do i want the world to come together holding hands, drinking margaritas singing kumbaya? Hell yea I do, but lets be realistic here for a second please. Its going to happen. When, how, and why, are all but mute details in the matter. All it takes is one a-hole to lead everyone in the march to death.

Do I think Isreal will attack Iran? I dont know why they wouldnt after all of the money and resources that they have used just to threaten each other.
It wouldnt be fiscally responsible to have a stadium full of people and no teams on the field, especially since it has been promoted for so long.

Do I think China and Russia will have Irans back if Isreal does attack?
Same thing...You Betcha!! Why wouldnt they? It is in their best interest as well, war is the economy. Thats why the good old US of A is still on top, cause we know how to kick ass and get things done, legal or not.(I know how that sounds, but its true)

Do I think Obama will get his hands dirty when and if this event plays out while hes in office? He wont have a choice in the matter. He will be getting hit from every angle and from every group and every opposition there is. It will get really nasty for him especially from his own people.

If there is indeed a WW3..with todays technology...this world will be a very dirty place once the smoke has cleared.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 11:28 AM
link   
I see a lot of people are getting their talking points from Netanyahu. Iraq, Pakistan, and Afghanistan aren't enough. You want to attack Iran also, and for bogus "yellow cake and aluminum tubing" that brings them 5 years from having nuclear missiles for the last 20 years.

cns.miis.edu...

The word is such a scary place for chickenhawks....

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Well the name Sorcha Faal automatically puts this in the fake bin. All you have to do is look into this made up individual and the history around them to see all of the BS that has been put out by the o called Sorcha Faal .

I say FAKE.

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 09:07 AM
link   
I know this is a childish reaction, but........................

Does this announcement from Russia/China need a retort??

OH... something like If N.K. attacks anyone, it will mean world war.

Frankly, Kims missile tests and nuclear tests are far more dangerous at the moment, imo.

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 09:19 AM
link   
If you are religious

Scholars from all three sects Islam, Christianity and Judaism(enemy of Stalinist russia) agree Gog and Magog refer to the areas of Russia and China which will be wiped out in the future for their misdeeds. Russia and China will not survive! the war

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by cosmicpancakes

Do you have a link to support your information?
2nd line.

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by mikerussellus
Someone on this planet has to have the stones to stand up to tyranical countries who threaten other nations.

Like the US does on a routine basis?
And not only threatens, but invades, and then lies about the reasons for invasion.

The ONLY tyranical government currently invading, meddling and assasinating is the US/UK governments...

Anyone who bows before a Saudi prince cannot be seen as strong and impartial.

Or flies the Saudi royals out of the US only hours after the biggest terror attack in US history - remind me again who did that?

Or ran out of a press conference to take a call from the Israeli PM, who then openly boasted about how he pulled this particular presidents strings...

For once, I hope this loon socha faal is right - someone DOES need to stand up to the tyranny of Israel and the US.

[edit on 26/7/2010 by budski]

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Oh boy.
I don't get it, why are they jumping right into a nuclear attack.
That's what makes me suspicious right from the get go.
Hmm. Fidel releases a letter explaining his disdain for the future and admits nuclear war is inevitable.
Not even a month ago, multiple SPIES found in America, and redundant broad cast. Usually these things are kept quiet, yet the presidents from both countries did not seem to concerned.
BBC is all up on this "Squeezing Iran" propaganda spree. WEEK SPECIAL.
There is war drills being played around NK, NK responds with threats... as usual.
Not even a week ago, Israel confess' that the Gaza ordeal needs to change. (No mention of what their "new approach" may be.
Iran informs the world...remember that word. Informed.
That they have achieved Nuclear Fusion. (thumps up guys)
And now this, Chinese and Russian officials saying... "Ehhh, you might not want to do that buddy. Who do you think we get our lunch money off?"
Where as America has Israel nagging them like a prepubesant little brother, complaining someone was threatning them, because they got caught beating up a mentally ill kid. (figure out the analogy)
"Just you see it!, My big bro is going to come in here and he'll set you straight!!!"
Though WW3 seems inevitable, the only difference between today and then,(WW2) is people are smart now. People know what propaganda is. People are too lazy to fight war.
If people dont care about the soldiers in Iraq and Afghanistan you expect to draft those seem lazy bastards?
at least 50% of males in America are over weight...Draft...? Maybe not such a good idea?
If my country goes to war, I will go to war against my country for being so infantile and so far from what we believe.
Parliament hill will be lit a blaze!!!!

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 09:10 PM
link   
no one seems to get it....china and russia dont want to go to war with us and even if they do so what how are they gonna get here how are they going to supply the invasion? they cant because of MAD no one wants to go back to the cold war mentality invasion of the usa= nukes we toss them at invaders they toss them back game over dosent matter how it all ends same goes for some one invades russia they would problay wait a bit longer to nuke do to there size but they would still use them if threatend and you better belive if any one is dumb enough to try to invade china that they will lob nukes out like candy its just not feasable for our 3 nations to go to war with eachother china and america are linked by trade yeah they own alot of our debt but they still want more money from us

russia and china HATE each other the soivets were gonna nuke the chinese during the cold war but we conviced them not to

they have a mighty big border with each other and siberia is FULL of resources if anything CHINA and russia will try to go to war with each other some day not the usa

same as the cold war mad will keep us safe as no one wants to open that bottle up again i have to say that the next country to use nuclear weapons will be the last

if any thing the chinese will take tiawan if we screw with iran as we will be distracted same goes for a us led invasion of the north china will swoop Taiwan and be like oh u got NK? well we finaly got what we have wanted for years the Taiwanese rebels crushed and under our umbrella

and on a side note yeah we support the idf but they are still a sovereign nation and they will do what ever the hell they want,for example if we tried to tell china that if it interviens in a war with north korea we will attack them they wouldnt take that crap and neither would any other nation least none of the big ones

smacks of propaganda and lies hence sorcha's name being mentioned

and to devils advocate it say ok russia china and hey lets toss in all the unfriendly south american countrys and mexico just for the heck of it

they invade or break throuhg american lines or start going nuts killing our civvilans we nuke them (take your pick of any south american nation or mexico) we then say hey russia hey china do you wanna get nuked too?china isnt gonna greive for millions of death soulth americans and i dobut russia would give a flying monkey about it and china wouldnt nuke us as they would want our country in tact and as usefull as possible to them

and about the emp issue yeah if we get hit by one of them our lives as we know it are over for atleast lets say 5-15 years but our nukes are in hardened silos sheilded against emp same for our subs(+nuclear gravity bombs) so we would still be able to strike back and destroy the world so that wont happen either(ps Russia can do the same and so can china and even france to a lesser extent)so dispite all the fear mongering and whatnot even if the IDF full on levels iran or we invade it wont lead to ww3 as all the big players have too much to loose and far to little to gain by a full on nuclear exchange,the local arhab countrys might get angry and do something(far more likely)and if the IDF does nuke iran there gonna be in such a world of monkey poo on the international scene that any and all supporters they did have (usa lobbys etc) will all leave them and more importantly if the idf nukes iran WE will cut them off and then we get to find out how good all that tech they got with our money really is

but if there is ww3 i garuntee you the only people that are gonna be laughing are teh africans and the australians as there not prority targets and are most likely to survive a nuclear war

and as far as worrying about nukes being used with out authorization from the government(rouge elements terrorists etc) the only likely canidates are
1.the commanders of the israli nuke boats if they got icbms on them i see them launching on there own(ie a rouge admral just says f'it nuke them)
2.pakistan gets its nukes stolen,a coup happens and one of there generals goes nuke happy(take your pick of target) or country destablizes and the nukes get lost and then get used
3.north korea.what ever ur opinions of kim are hes far from "normal" and if any ones gonna use a nuke its a dieing tyrant who dosent give a monkeys bum about anything
long story short full scale nuclear war wont happen

sorry for spelling errors and grammer punctuation etc never was school smart dont plan on learning)

new topics

top topics

join