It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens could exist? Philisophical proof! lol

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 09:29 AM
link   
People say that "aliens" dont exist and its all a load of nonsence well i dont know what they base that on as i'v heard its mathematically possible there is life on other ones of the billions of planets which are in one of the billions of galaxys in this universe? Even 1bilion times 1billion which is a very low estimation to the total number of planets there is makes a humungous number of planets?

Even to the layman that has a knowledge of the law of averages and is able to watch video or read can find out this information if they have any interest in finding this out rather than sitting on their skeptic fence dismissing all information which could burst their bubble they live in?

I myself think about how technology has overcome some obstacles now 100 years ago we didnt really have planes now 100 years later you can see how much aeroplane and all flight tech has advanced since then?

And cars now you can buy second hand cars for £1000 that can easily do 150mph when 50 years ago the fastest cars couldnt do that speed

And also computers look at that technological leap since the first ATARI was out say 30 years ago to the PS3 now, do you see what im saying?

So imagine if you can what will those products of the day be like in say 1000 years from now? or 5000years?

You cant really huh...? But you know one thing they will be so advanced that today you couldnt even fathom it, if you could travel 5000 years in the future you'd probably end up in a mental institution as you'd be so out of your depth with the trips to other galaxys and other futuristic tech that seems a total fantasy by todays standards. Thats if there is mental institutions? You wil probably just have an injection of nano-bots that wil go in and re-wire your brain to a set perfect configuration huh...

In 10,000 years what could be possible? Who knows, We i mean me and you will never know thats for sure!

So say on just 1 other planet in this universe had intelligent life on it that happened when the dinosaurs roamed this earth then they would be thousands apon thousands of years more advanced than us given they had the same sort of intelligence make up as us humans, then what could truly be possible technilogically? Obviously we cant even begin to imagine but we can say one thing that it would be far in advance of anything we could even dream of?

What would the roman emperor Nero think if he travelled to New York today then tomorrow he went back to Rome in his time, what kind of story would he say to his people? God knows? But in that few thousand years tech had taken a quantum leap at least in his eyes.

So could aliens from another planet be a possibility?
So what can this mean? is it all just fantasy?
Just have a thought and try not to flame too much

peace

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Aliens are just fallen angels. You're going to be deceived if you don't understand that.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 09:42 AM
link   
If you ever met my in-laws, you'd know that aliens exist!

-Seriously though, why not? Just have the people try to PROVE that they don't exist!

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Oh no they exist. They are just not the good angels. Read the Book of Enoch sometime.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 09:48 AM
link   
reply to post by watchtheashes

I don't think the book of Enoch could encompass ALL the planets that could sustain life.

Just my humble opinion. . .

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by watchtheashes
Aliens are just fallen angels. You're going to be deceived if you don't understand that.

They are fallen angels yes but thats the supernatural side the real ones you could say.

Couldn't there Possibly be the biological "bearers of false promises" aswell as the fallen angels? as we know jesus is going to come back for the war of war's with the one that decieves and tricks mankind, Satan?

I have seen that movements between fault lines in places causes light to be ejected into the sky in orbs aswell which could account for alot of "light" craft reports?

please take a look at this link and see if it resonates with any thoughts you have (watchtheashes)
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I was wondering if that had anything to do with the satan but no-one made any references to that?

please let me know thanks

peace

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by mikerussellus

I don't think the book of Enoch could encompass ALL the planets that could sustain life.

Just my humble opinion. . .

I'll be away for a wee while just going to have a read at the book of enoch to expand my views on what watch the ashes has been saying..?

i hope this thread has made sense

peacee

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Seriously....religion? So you believe that humans to be the only beings in the Universe and everything else is just fallen angels who rebelled against an imaginary "God"? You cannot even imagine for a minute or two that it is possible humans were not the only intelligent species to hit the Universe without having some sort of religious significance?

[edit on 20-7-2009 by Mr. Toodles]

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 03:23 PM
link   
I have no doubt that the universe is absolutely teeming with life and therefore intelligent life, and projecting onto "them" that they are all "fallen" and separated from God, is just a disgrace and a terrible thing to project from earth with your holographic non-localized transluminal frequency generating mind. That's like saying "hello everyone, you're all evil." Terrible!

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Philisophical proof is a bit of a misnomer dont you think?

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 03:37 PM
link   

The book of Enoch and Jezebel were banned by the church. Most old testament stories are hand me downs from Babylonian and Sumerian myths. The King James is riddled with mistranslations from the original Hebrew. The Bible should not be taken seriously as a chronicle of history. It is for moral and spiritual guidance only, if you are not able to produce that on your own volition.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by VitalOverdose
Philisophical proof is a bit of a misnomer dont you think?

Yeah man philisophical proof is a bit of a misnomer but the point of it is it's like a thought experiment as the skeptic among us dosent want to believe this even with irrefutable evidence i dont think the skeptic would believe,
As i personally know one total skeptic i think i can comment on him, he is and they are so wrapped up in material things and what "people" are saying about them they have no interest in knowing about what is really going on as talking about this would look bad on them as the social structure has been "engineered" that way to have that desired effect,

As we all know ufo's and aliens is a subject which carries a massive "MOCK" factor, my ideas is that the people at the top of the goverment who dont want this getting out for various reasons have made a mockery of it and as it does it has filtered down to the general public and the "sheep people" which makes up a majority of the public who all copy each other, Who Are in essence being controlled as they are copying what the people above them are saying about this very important subject,

As they look up to and respect what the "sheperds" are saying. All they have to do at the top is either praise an idea or mock an idea and inevitebaly this reaction to whatever they are praising or mocking will filter down eventually and that will be set in stone until they decide otherwise!

Im sure if anyone thinks about it they will see that this is the way the world works when it comes to controlling how the public en mass think about certain subjects, Good or bad,

There is overwhelming evidence that Ufo's are visiting this planet, personally i have had a few definate experiences and i know what i know is true through research and understanding how they are tricking alot of people into being skeptics through the clever medium of what you can safely talk about without straying into the "wierdo" zone which "ufo's and aliens" firmly rests?

Now thats wierd huh.........?

peace

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by watsgoingon?

Considering the fact we are here I would argue it was a virtual certainity that there was other planets with life on it. Albeit unproven certainity. And that is because just because there is life elsewhere it doesn't mean it has to visit here if it had the ability. I would imagine we are little more than a backwater planet with not much of interest that cannot be seen or gotten easier elsewhere.

[edit on 20-7-2009 by Watcher-In-The-Shadows]

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Throughout time and history it has been evident that alien civilisations have been visiting earth. Even back to the time of cave paintings and the Egyptians who all drew what look like UFOs and alien beings visiting earth. The proof is there for all to see. What more proof do we need as from the fifties technology has taken off beyond anyone's expectations. Where did we get this knowledge? Where else but from the Roswell Crash and maybe communication began between earthlings and aliens at that time as well? I think that there was a trade off. In return for the governments of this world allowing abductions, we got in return technological advances that we all use every day. What does everyone else think?

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by kalenga

Unproven, possibly untrue possibly true. But I also know mankind's seeming obcession with feeling he has a special place in the cosmos. Have aliens watch over him and give him technology fits into that gap. But in the end who knows. I sure as heck don't know for sure.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 08:22 PM
link   
To even BE in the cosmos is to be in a special place.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Considering the fact we are here I would argue it was a virtual certainity that there was other planets with life on it. Albeit unproven certainity. And that is because just because there is life elsewhere it doesn't mean it has to visit here if it had the ability. I would imagine we are little more than a backwater planet with not much of interest that cannot be seen or gotten easier elsewhere.

Yeh man we possibly are a "backwater" planet which could be the case in a universal sense,

As to them not neccisarily visiting this planet what was the "roswell" incident? Was it really a "weather balloon"? A wee bit of research into it and a few videos on Bob Lasar and Major Philip Corso on you tube may convince you otherwise that this whole ufo business is no fantasy, especially if you had seen what iv'e seen you'd have no doubt?

but in the same vein the visitors could have other motives for visiting be it that we seem to be destroying ourseves, and more importantly destroying this planet and they see this and want do something to help this situation. Which is a good reason.

But also there could be beings which could want humans for some food source, As if the universe is teeming with life then it could have benevolent beings that are, well we would say cannibals but if they are light years a. of us in terms of intelligence, We could look to them the way we see apes as in apes have some intelligence but nowhere near us, I mean i'd have a sirloin steak before a pork chop any day as thats my preference so who's to say that they wouldn't prefer to eat our meat? :puz
Off on a tangent lol)

I know that's "RIGHT out there" but it dosen't mean it couldn't be a possibility? All we can do right now is debate and talk about all the possibilitys until we get some sort of disclosure unless the goverment dont have any control and it is them that will decide when we all find out for definite.

I have wondered why, if they are coming to earth that they don't just come out and say "were here"? i mean what trump card do the goverment have to be controlling this side of the situation?

Is it simply they cannot communicate with us? If so then surely they can learn to huh...Or that they don't have enough numbers to be able to do this sucessfully as they would be overrun by bloodthirsty humans "defending" us as a race against these galactic invaders?

What could be the goverments trump card in all this and their reason for pulling the wool over a vast majority of the publics eyes even though there is reams and reams of evidence, in the U.K there is a "X files" disclosure which culminates in the last one being released in 2012?
spooky

Here is a link for the U.K disclosure project

www.disclosureproject.org...

Well we just "dont" know but personally i'v got a good idea what the truth is!

peace

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 08:39 PM
link   
reply to post by OmegaPoint

But also is a great deal of other things, in the cosmos I mean.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 08:53 PM
link   

1) Phillip Corso has had enough reasonable doubt cast on him that I take him with a rather large grain of salt. Especially since it's little more than a he said she said situation and I am not in a position to know truly either way.
2) Roswell, well, I wasn't there so thusly am not in a position to judge either way. It's possible there was a crash then a cover up and I will never state otherwise. But you must also admit saying someone is trying to cover up something is a rather convient excuse for lacking overwhelming proof.
3) Did you miss were I said about how Earth in my opinion most likely, well, allow me to repost it:

I would imagine we are little more than a backwater planet with not much of interest that cannot be seen or gotten easier elsewhere.
That includes aliens wanting to save us from ourselves or our planet or eat us or control us or whatever the heck else. All the arguments I have heard for such cases seem little more than more humanocentric babble by people that cannot concieve the idea that just maybe we are not the bright special attention spot of the universe having gods and or aliens undivided attention or any attention at all.
4) The assumption the government knows anything about extraterrestrials seems to me to be more than a little bit unwarranted. For the sake of argument let's say "they" are here, is it not concievable that the governments of the world be just as clueless as the rest of us? Where is the natural law that says they must sign a guest roster so to speak?
5) I never stated I thought the idea was impossible and think that maybe perhaps we are being studied. But that's it, just being studied.
6) You think have the idea of where the truth is. Nothing especially something as mysterious as this stuff can be so certain minus simple human delusion.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by mikerussellus
If you ever met my in-laws, you'd know that aliens exist!

-Seriously though, why not? Just have the people try to PROVE that they don't exist!

Honestly your in the majority there friend i think everyone's in-laws are "aliens" TBH

peace

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join